SSUHS Result 2022: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences has released its various course result online. Students who are looking for their SSUHS Results can get them either from the official portal or the link shared on this page. The said SSUHS Result is out in PDF format. Besides regular course results, University has released its Revaluation result for such candidates who had submitted its application. To know more about SSUHS 2022 results read this article.
SSUHS Result 2022
Students who obtained a required number of marks will be considered pass and will be promoted to next semester. Also, candidates not happy with the marks obtained may submit a revaluation or rechecking application as per the schedule in a prescribed format. The details of Revaluation/ Rechecking and its application format is given at the end of this article.
Click here to download SUHS Result
SSUHS Result 2022 Overview
|University||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences|
|Course offered||UG, PG|
|Mode of result announcement||Online|
Particulars appear on SSUHS online result
The online generated SSUHS result will carry some details only for detailed results you need to contact the university concerned department
- Examination name
- The total number of students who appeared
- Total Number of students passed
- College Name
- Roll number
- Student’s name
- Result remarks
How to download SSUHS Result 2022?
As the University publish all its UG and PG course result on its official website. Students who are looking for the same need to follow the instruction given below and may get their result: –
- Visit ssuhs.in
- On the home page, you will get the result section.
- Tap on the read more section to load all recently announced result
- Now find out the respective course whose result you are looking for and on getting the same press the download result link available on its bottom
- The SSUHS result pdf will be available to you
- In this list, you need to find out your respective roll number
- The result remark will be mentioned in front of your roll number.
SSUHS Revaluation result
After accepting the RV application form university has released its RV result, So Students who had applied for RV of answer scripts their result is now available on the portal in pdf form. The said result was announced after the afresh revaluation process was completed successfully by the appointed examiner and the said marks are to be updated in all records but in case students who have cleared the examination previously but after RV got failed then the previous result will prevail and no update shall be made in this case.
SSUHS Revaluation of Answer Scripts
After the publication of the result, the university offers revaluation/rechecking of the answer sheet to those who are not happy with their result. Such revaluation or rechecking of the answer sheet application form is to be submitted within 15 days from the date of result announcement and such application should be submitted in a prescribed format. Application received after due time will not be accepted by the university and the fee submitted against it will not be refunded.
Prerequisite for revaluation and rechecking
- The application form must be received by the university within 15 days of the result declaration.
- After the expiry of due time, such application will not be entertained
- Students can apply revaluation for a maximum of three paper
- The signature in the RV form must be the same as present in the examination form
- Along with the application, the student needs to pay an application fee which is 5000/- per paper for revaluation, and Rs 500 per paper for rechecking.
- The said application fees need to be paid in the form of DD.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Science’ payable at SBI GMC Branch Guwahati
- While submitting the application form do not forget to affix a copy of admit card, and mark sheet which must be attested by the principal of the college where students appeared for examination for verification
- The completed application form needs to be submitted at the University office
- Application found incomplete will be rejected.
Yes, University has announced most of its results but results for some courses are yet to be announced which can be expected soon.
University publishes their UG and PG course results online at their portal in pdf format.
Yes, University allows students to submit applications for RV and recheck.
RV or rechecking application form has to be submitted within a period of 15 days from the date of result announced.
Students submitting application for RV need to pay a number of Rs. 5000/- per paper
For such application students are required to pay Rs 500/- per paper.
For RV and rechecking the mode of application fee payment is Demand Draft.
Yes, along with the regular result university has released the RV result for some PG courses while the rest results are yet to be announced.
Yes, students need to provide their admit card and mark sheet copy which he/she needs to be attested by the Principal.