SSC Stenographer Result 2023: SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Paper I result is now available whose exam is held on 17 and 18 November 2022. Applicants who appeared for this examination may check their result online which is available in pdf format. As per the result notice, a total of 13100 candidates qualified for Grade C and 47246 for Grade D of the next stage of the recruitment.
Applicants may access their results online at the ssc official portal. Result will be available in pdf format where the applicant’s roll number, name and other details are present. As such the date of the SSC Stenographer result is not available but expected that it will be declared by January 2023.
SSC Grade C & D Stenographer Result 2023
The Staff Selection Commission is a government body that administers the selection procedure of all staff recruitments for the Government. The Board appoints the candidates for the post of Grade C Stenographer through the process of Direct Recruitment. The board conducts a Computer Based Test or CBT for selecting the candidates at the initial level. Those who qualify for the exam have to further appear for the Skill Test. The candidates are judged on the basis of their practical skills in stenography at this level. Final selected candidates need to go through the Document Verification to prove authenticity as well as eligibility. Candidates are finalised for the job after all the levels.
SSC Stenographer Result 2023 in a Nutshell
|Name of the post||SSC Stenographer|
|Grade||C & D|
|Conducted For||Various Departments, Ministries and Organisations of Government of India|
|Selection Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Date of CBT||17 and 18 November|
|Answer key publication||24 November|
|Objection last date||28 November|
|Result Date||9th Jan 2023|
|Read||SSC Steno Result Notice|
SSC Stenographer Answer Key
The Answer Keys, once released will be uploaded in the “Answer Key” section of the portal. To check the examination provisional or final answer keys, observe the following method:
- Open the official SSC portal at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “Answer Keys” on the top menu of the website.
- Look for “Stenographer C and D Provisional/Final Answer Keys“.
- Click on the pdf file link.
- The file will open up. Check the related information and the answers mentioned in the examination paper.
- The document can also be printed to downloaded by choosing the respective option.
Steps to check SSC Stenographer Result 2022-23
To check the result for the Staff Selection Commission Stenographer, the candidates will have to check the official SSC portal. Follow the given steps in order to download the result:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Visit the official portal of Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, select the option of “Result” in the topmost menu.
- The results page will open up. Click on “Steno ‘C’ & ‘D’” to open the section where the results for stenographers of Grade C and D are posted.
- Look for the respective year’s result and the date of release.
- Click on “Click Here” under the “Write Up” column to check the official result Notification.
- To check the result, tap on “Click Here” in the respective row of “Result” column.
- The result pdf will consequently open up.
Details mentioned in the Result
The following details will be mentioned in the result of Grade C and D Stenographer:
- Record number
- Roll Number
- Category appeared for
- Selected Category
- ALOC Department
- REJPROV Cleared (C) or Provisional (P)
SSC Steno Cut-Off
Have a look at the SSC Stenographer C and D cut off last year.
SSC Stenographer Cut Off & other Notifications
If any cut-off marks or related notifications will be released by the SSC, they will be available in the “Latest News” section of the website. The candidates need to scroll the home page and look for “Stenographer C & D Cut-Off Marks”.
Login in SSC Portal
To check the application, related details of the candidature and other details, the candidates can also specifically check the Portal by signing in. To log into the portal, follow the steps given below:
- Open the website of Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, check the “Login” form.
- Enter the “Username” or the Registration Number obtained the time of registration of the applicant.
- Enter the “Password” or the registration password created at the time of application.
- Read the Case Sensitive text mentioned in the box. Click on “Try Another” if the text is not readable.
- Click on “Login“.
SSC Stenographer Result Helpdesk
To contact the Staff Selection Commission, the following detail is available on the SSC portal:
Address: Block No-12,