SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2020-21: Candidates who appeared in the SSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Computer Based Examination must be waiting for their result which they can access through online mode from the commission official website at ssc.nic.in. It is mandatory for all, to secure 35% minimum marks as per their category (details are given below) and applicants qualified in CBE will be called for document verification on a selected date and time followed by a skill test which will be conducted if required for the post. In this article, we have shared information related to SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2020, how to check result, SSC SP Phase 8 expected cut-off marks, previous year cut off marks, tie-breaking process, and other crucial information.
Update: As per the notice released by the commission they will release SSC Selection Posts phase VIII result on 9th April. Students appeared for the same keep checking this page for any declaration.
- 1 SSC Phase 8 Result 2021
SSC Selection Posts Phase VIII Result Date
- 2.1 How to check SSC Selection Posts Phase 8 2021 Result?
- 2.2 Document Verification
- 2.3 SSC Selection Post Cut Off
- 2.4 Expected Cut Off Marks
- 2.5 Selection for Next Phase
- 2.6 SSC Phase VIII Result: Important Points
SSC Phase 8 Result 2021
After conducting the Computer Based Examination for Selection post phase 8 commissions has uploaded its preliminary answer key on its portal and also applicant can submit their representation for the same by 31st Dec 2020. Answer key and representation submission facility will be available on the candidate’s login.
SSC Phase 8 Result 2021: Overview
|Examination name||Selection posts Phase 8|
|Notification Number||Phase-VIII/2020/Selection Posts|
|Examination date||6th, 9th, 10th Nov 2020 (for other applicants)|
14th Nov 2020 (for Bihar Applicants)
|Answer Key release date||27th Dec 2020|
|Last date to submit a representation||31st Dec 2020|
|Result date||9th April 2021|
|Final Answer key||TBA|
SSC Selection Posts Phase VIII Result Date
Candidates who appeared for selection post phase 8 examinations must be curious to know when will the commission going to announce their CBE result and we have good news for such candidates that in recently released notice commission has mentioned that they are going to announce its selection posts phase 8th CBE result on 9th April 2021.
How to check SSC Selection Posts Phase 8 2021 Result?
As selection posts result will be declared through online mode only. So applicant needs to know its process whose details have been shared in this section.
- Visit the official portal which is ssc.nic.in
- On the home page click on the “Result” tab
- Now result page will open in this you have to select the “Other” section as shown in the image given below
- Now click on the link available in the result column.
- As you hit the same selection post phase 8 result pdf file will be available to you
- Now in this, you have to find out your name or roll number.
- An applicant whose name appears has been shortlisted for the next phase.
- Do not forget to download the SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2020 file for further stage reference.
Particulars Available in Selection Post phase 8 Result
Once you download the result pdf file, you will find some details in it which are given as: –
- Post category
- Roll number
- Applicant name
- Category of the candidate
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the CBE are eligible for scrutiny of the documents. In this such candidates have to be present on notified dates at their regional commission office carrying all their documents in original as well as a self-attested photocopy. The details of the documents will be available on DV admit card or it can also be checked below: –
- Admit card issued by the respective region.
- Two passport size photographs and…
- One photo identification proof
- 10th and 12th certificate
- Academic certificate as required for the post.
- Equivalent qualification order letter
- Any experience certificate (if required)
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate
- Certificate if looking for age relaxation
- NOC if employed in Govt. or Govt. undertaking
- Certificate or affidavit for those who are claiming for change in name after marriage or for other reasons.
- Other documents that were specified in the DV admit card
SSC Selection Post Cut Off
Applicant appeared in the Computer Based Examination need to know that only such candidates will be considered to next stage who has secured the minimum marks required as per their category. Have a look at the cut off mark required to qualify for the next stage:
- Unreserved: 35%
- OBC/EWS: 30%
- Other Categories: 25%
Expected Cut Off Marks
|Category||For Matriculation Level||For Secondary Level||For Graduate Level|
|UR||120 to 130||115 to 125||95 to 105|
|SC||95 to 105||100 to 110||80 to 90|
|ST||90 to 100||95 to 105||75 to 85|
|OBC||110 to 120||105 to 115||90 to 100|
Previous year Cut Off Marks
For Matriculation level
For Secondary Level
For Graduation Level
Selection for Next Phase
Every candidate must know that on Mere securing minimum qualifying marks they are not entitled to the next stage of the recruitment. According to the number of vacancies available for particular posts, candidates will be shortlisted for the next stage on the grounds of marks secured and merit whose ratio is given as: –
- 1:20 for those having less than 5 vacancies for any category
- 1:10 for those having more than 5 vacancies for any category
SSC Phase VIII Result: Important Points
- To be considered for qualification, applicants must secure minimum qualifying marks as per their category in CBE.
- Those who have been shortlisted in CBE will be called for Document verification.
- To appear in the DV process applicant need to download their admission certificate from their respective region website.
- DV process will be carried out by the regional office to the post belongs.
- While appearing for DV applicant must possess all documents in original as well as the self-attested photocopy of it.
- The skill test will be carried out for those who will successfully clear the DV round.
- The score of the candidate will be revealed by the commission only after its final result announcement.
- On completion of DV process if it was found that the vacancy is not filled completely then the applicant qualified CBE examination will be called for the DV process.
Resolution of tie cases
During the normalization of marks if it was found that more than one applicant secure similar marks then such cases will be resolved by the following methods: –
- Total marks in CBE
- Marks secure in part A of CBE
- Marks secure in part B of CBE
- DOB of the applicant (older candidates will be placed higher)
- Order of name (alphabetically)
As per the recently released notice its result will be announce on 9th April 2021.
Applicant qualified in the written exam will be called for Documents verification followed by skill test as required for the post.
If you have any question about the SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2020, ask us below.