Staff Selection Commission on 29th May 2023 released some additional results for the Selection Post Phase 10 Examination. Applicants who appeared for the examination may download their results online at ssc.nic.in. Earlier, the Staff Selection Commission SSC conducted an online test for all the candidates who applied for the post and its result was announced on 18 November 2022.
They will have to check the result online on the official portal of SSC. All the details pertaining to the SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Result are provided subsequently. Read the following article thoroughly in order to get a direct download and further information regarding recruitment.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Result 2023
The Staff Selection Commission recently conducted the online examination for the Selection Post Phase X. The exam was conducted from 1 August 2022. The last test was held on 5 August 2022. The candidates have to appear for the Computer Based Examination as a part of the recruitment procedures. There were a total of 2065 vacancies announced under the SSC Selection Post Phase 10. The candidates who appeared for the CBE are now eagerly waiting for the release of the result. the result will be announced shortly in online mode.
On the basis of the result of the examination, the authorities will shortlist candidates for the further stage, which is the scrutiny of documents. Those who applied for such posts that require the conduct of a Skill Test will also have to appear for it. The final selection will depend upon the performance of the candidate in all stages.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Result: Highlights
|Name of the Result||SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Result|
|Name of the Examination||Selection Post Phase X|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Examination CBE: Online|
|Date of Examination||1 to 5 August 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||2065|
|Result Date||18 November|
|Cut-Off Marks||UR: 35%|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination CBE |
Document Verification DV
Skill Test, if required
Result Date for CBE for SSC Selection Post Phase X
The candidates who appear for the computer-based examination between 1 August 2022 and 5 August 2022. They had to check their respective admit cards for the respective precise date of examination. The authorities are yet to announce the date of the declaration of the examination result. Thus, the candidates are advised to refer to this space on a regular basis for all the updates pertaining to the release of the SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Result.
Download SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Result
In order to check and download the result of the SSC Recruitment of Selection Post Phase X, the candidates must closely observe the subsequent method:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Open the official portal of the Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the Result option.
- Click on the section heading for Others.
- Look out for the link to download the Selection Post Phase X Result 2022.
- Tap on the option of Click Here under the Write-Up section to check all the details pertaining to the release of the result.
- Under the Result section, click on the link Click Here to download the result.
- The result will,l appear in the format of a merit list in a pdf format.
- The candidates need to look out for their respective details in the list in order to check their results.
- Tap on the Download or Print icon to perform the relative action.
SSC Phase X Marking Scheme
The candidates who just appeared for the computer-based examination held recently for Post Phase 10 had to attempt multiple choice questions. Three exams were held differently depending upon the level of the posts. One exam was for the posts of Matriculation level, nextly was of the Intermediate level, and lastly for Graduation and above level. The exam included 4 subjects, General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English. The candidates had to attempt 100 questions of 2 marks each.
The entire examination was 200 marks. The candidates will be awarded 2 marks for every correct answer. However, a negative marking of 0.5 marks is also applicable for an attempt at an incorrect answer. Each section weighs equally on the paper. For every subject, 25 questions were set. Thus, each subject weighs 50 marks in the examination.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Cut-Off Marks
In order to get the results, the candidates need to score more than the cutoff marks. The authorities pre-notified the criterion. Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks required in order to get valid results and a place on the merit list. The following marks have been announced:
- Unreserved UR: 35%
- Other Backward Classes OBC/ Economically Weaker Section EWS: 30%
- Other Categories such as Scheduled Castes SC or Scheduled Tribes ST: 25%
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Posts Selection Procedure
The candidates will be initially shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination CBE. Moreover, the candidates will be selected as per a 1:2 ratio where for every seat, 2 candidates will be shortlisted. These candidates will have to appear for the Document Verification DV for the scrutiny of the following documents:
- Certificate of Matriculation or Secondary Examination.
- Certificate to prove the satisfaction of the required Educational Qualification for the post applied for.
- If required for the post, a relevant Experience Certificate
- In case the candidate is seeking a reservation, they also need to furnish the Caste or Category Certificate
- For Persons with Disabilities, a relative medical proof certificate in the suggested format is necessary
- For Ex-Servicemen, Requisite Certificates are needed such as a Serving Defence Personnel Certificate, Undertaking, Discharge Certificate in case of Armed Forces, and a Relevant Certificate for age relaxation.
- For Government Employees, a No Objection Certificate from the department is necessary.
- If the Candidate has changed under any circumstance, relevant documentation to support the name change needs to be submitted
- Any other document as mentioned in the Admission Certificate for the scrutiny of documents
Post Document Verification, the candidates need to appear for the Skill Test. However, a skill test is required only in cases where the post requires conduction. Else, the final selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the Candidate in the Computer Based Examination and the Scrutiny of the relevant Documents.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Result: Important Links
|Official Portal||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Download>>||Selection Post Phase X Notification of 2065 Posts Recruitment|
The SSC will soon announce the result date for the Computer Based Examination of Post Phase X.
The candidates can the SSC Phase 10 Recruitment Result on the Result Section of the SSC portal at ssc.nic.in.