SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Result 2019-20: Staff Selection Commission has released the preliminary answer key for JE Paper I which was conducted on 27th to 31st Oct 2020 and on 11th Dec for Bihar applicant. So if you are among the applicant who had appeared in it can check your answer key and also submit objection if not happy with any of the answer key by 31st Dec 2020. To check the answer key applicant do need to submit their roll number and password whose link is given below.
Latest News: SSC JE 2018 final result will is now available and can be checked from link given below.
Update: SSC JE 2019-20 paper I tentative Answer key is now available for applicant.
- 1 SSC JE Result 2019-20: Overview
- 2 SSC JE Result 2019-20
- 3 SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Merit List
- 4 SSC JE 2019 Answer key
- 5 SSC JE 2018 Result
- 6 SSC JE 2018 Result: Overview
- 7 Steps to Check SSC JE Result Online
SSC JE Result 2019-20: Overview
|Exam name||SSC JE 2019|
|Notification number||F.No. 3/3/2019-P&P-II|
|Online application dates||13th Aug to 12 Sept 2019|
|CBT Paper I exam date||27th to 31st Oct. 2020|
11th Dec 2020 (for Bihar Applicant)
|CBT Paper I Tentative Answer key||27th Dec 2020|
|Last date to submit objection against answer key||31st Dec 2020|
|SSC JE Paper I Result date||TBA|
|SSC JE Paper-II Exam Date||21st March 2021|
SSC JE Result 2019-20
After qualifying Paper-I now you have to prepare yourself for Paper-II which is of descriptive type. There are three-part in this Part-A General Engineering (Civil& Structural) or Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C General Engineering (mechanical). SSC JE Paper-II will be an offline mode exam which is of 300 marks and the time allotted for it is 2 hours (there will be 40 minutes extra for those candidates who are allowed to use scribe as per Para- 9.2. Candidates are allowed to bring their own Slide-Rule, calculator, Logarithm Table, and Steam Table for Paper-II.
- Paper-II will have to be written either in Hindi or English language.
- Part II paper written in Hindi and Part II paper written in English will be awarded zero marks. So you must be careful before opting the language you must be confident in which language you can write easily.
- In paper-II candidates must write their roll number correctly and Subject at the prescribed place on the cover page of the Answer Booklet.
- Candidates must also affix Signature and Left hand thumb Impression in the relevant places in the answer book available to you.
- Answer book not bearing roll Numbers, subject, Signature, and left hand thumb impression will not be evaluated and such candidates shall be awarded zero marks so be careful.
- Candidates are strictly advised do not write anything like personal identity example: your name, Roll Number, Contact Number, address, money, etc. inside the Answer Book (Paper-II). The candidate who fail to adhere to these instructions will be awarded zero marks.
Minimum Marks to qualify SSC JE Paper-I
According to SSC Official notification, the minimum marks to qualify the JE in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
- For Unreserved candidates it is: 30 %
- For OBC/EWS it is: 25%
- For other: 20%
Candidate who appeared for Paper-I must know that you have to score more than the qualify marks to be shortlisted for Paper-II.
Recommended: SSC MTS Tier 2 Result 2019
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Merit List
From last year the modes of selection process of SSC JE is little bit changed from the previous year earlier selection process goes through under written exam and interview process but from this year SSC authorities has done some modification in their selection process/rounds. Now candidates are going to be selected on their performance in Paper-I and Paper-II. After shortlisting in Paper-I + Paper-II candidates will be called for document verification.
Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through notice and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Previous year SSC JE Cut Off Marks
There are 569000+ candidates appeared in SSC JE Paper-I of 2018 and cut off for Paper-I is:
|Category||Electrical and Mechanical Engineering||Civil Engineering|
SSC JE Previous year Paper I Cut off
SSC JE 2019 Answer key
Staff selection commission has released the Paper I answer key which was held on 27th to 31st Oct and on 11th Dec 2020 for Bihar candidates. Applicant do submit their representation by 31st Dec 2020 on payment of Rs 100/- per key.
SSC JE 2018 Result
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Result 2018: Applicants who had appeared in paper 2 of SSC JE examination which was held on 29th December 2019 its result has been released by the commission and candidates shortlisted appear for document verification process which was conducted on 28th September 2020 and after appearing in it commission is all set to release its final result on 11th Jan 2021. Earlier, Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineer (civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contract) which was held from 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019 at different selected centers across the country and its result was declared on 12th and 27th Dec 2019.
Latest Update: After appearing for DV for JE posts commission has announced its final result on its official website.
SSC Junior Engineer Result JE 2019 Paper-I: As we all know SSC already released the answer key for Paper-I. Now board has released the result as well on 12th Dec 2019. Staff Selection Commission Conducted SSC JE Exam across all over the country on selected center from 3rd to 27th September, 2019.
SSC JE 2018 Result: Overview
|Exam name||SSC JE 2018|
|Online Application date||1st to 25th Feb 2019|
|CBT Paper-I Date||23rd to 27th Sep 2019|
|CBT Paper-I result||12th Dec 2019|
|CBT Paper-II Date||29th Dec 2019|
|CBT Paper II result date||11th Sep 2020|
|Final Result Date||11th Jan 2021|
SSC JE 2018 Final Result Notice
SSC JE 2018 Final result
SSC has released a new notice in which they had mentioned that they are going to announce the SSC JE 2018 final result on 11th Jan 2021 earlier, it was to be released on 20th Dec 2020 but delayed due to some reason.
How to check SSC Junior Engineer Merit List 2019?
- First of all, you have to log on to the official website of staff selection commission
- And after that click on the button “Result”
- After that, you will find a button with name JE in menu bar click on that button
- There you will find merit list of JE 2019 click on it and download that PDF file and
- After that check your name or Roll Number in it. For that, you have to press Ctrl+ f and enter your name or your roll number if you will be selected then your name will appear on the screen and save the copy of PDF as it will help you in the further Document verification stage.
SSC JE Cut off Paper-I 2018-19 (Expected)
According to our experienced Teacher here is the expected cut off marks list for JE 2019. In this we have show category wise that how much cut off you can expect:
|Category||Civil Engineer(CE)||Mechanical Engineer(ME)||Electrical Engineer(EE)|
SSC JE Cut off Factor
There are some factors who plays an important role in SSC JE Cut off:
Cut off marks for Paper-I and Paper-II will depend on the few factors mainly which are:
Number of candidates appeared in the exam and as you know it’s SSC so you can expect lakhs of candidates are applied for this much awaited Junior Engineer(JE) form last year which are going to be more than 5.6 lakhs candidates appeared in this exam and from them only thousands of candidate will be selected or shortlisted for Paper-II.
Cut off also depends on the Number of vacancies because vacancies are few in number (officially not declared by SSC) and candidates apply for that in lakhs so the criteria of ratio play important role in it which is “number of vacancies: number of candidates”. In addition, the most important thing is what’s the level of exam. We are now at that stage where you cannot expect level of paper between easy to moderate it must be above moderate to hard.
SSC exam level is increasing year by year. In addition, we asked about it too few students who took part in the JE Exam and they said that level of Paper/Question asked in JE exam this year is somewhere between moderate to difficult.
Moreover, as you all know last year JE cut off marks, which are also on higher side so you can expect this year it might be on the higher side than the previous year.
How to check SSC JE Cut Off Marks?
- First of all, you have to log on to the official website of staff selection commission whose link is given below ssc.nic.in
- And after that click on the button “Result” in menu bar.
- After that you will find a button with name JE in menu click on that button
- There you will find cut off mark list of JE 2019 click on it. This file will be in PDF format download that PDF file and
Steps to Check SSC JE Result Online
- Log on to SSC official website ssc.nic.in.
- After that, you will find a button in it “Result”
- Click on it and it will open a new page in which you can see “JE” Button click on it
- After that you will find a link of SSC JE Result 2019 click on it result you got will be in PDF format download that PDF file and now you have to search your name or your roll number.
- For that you just press Ctrl+ F on your device or computer a search bar will pop-up enter your name or Roll number in it but there will be so many candidates of similar name so it will better type your Roll number in it and press enter or click on search button if you will be shortlisted then it will be redirected to that number automatically but if not then it will say no result found.
- the candidate who will qualify in Paper-I can download there admit card from SSC website for Paper-II.
If you failed to shortlisted then don’t lose hope because you know:
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out”.-Robert Collier