SSC JE Paper 2 Result 2023: Staff Selection Commission organised its Junior Engineer Paper 2 exam on 26th Feb 2023 for those who clear their Paper 1 exam held in November 2022. Soon after the completion of the examination applicants are curious to know about the JE Paper 2 result announcement so that they can prepare for the next stage of recruitment. But as such the details for the same are not available but it is likely to be announced in April 2023. Once it is available applicants may check it online at SSC Portal.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the next procedure of recruitment whose details will be shared individually and online at web portal.
Earlier, the commission announced the Paper 1 result on 18th Jan 2023. Applicants shortlsited in this stage called for Paper II. A total of 15605 candidates were shortlisted in Civil engineering while 4533 candidates in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. To know in depth about SS JE Prelims result read the article.
SSC Junior Engineer Paper 2 Result 2023
SSC JE Result will be available in pdf format where the applicant’s roll numbers will be mentioned. Applicants must check their result pdf carefully and crosscheck their roll number carefully. A direct link to download the result will also be provided here.
SSC JE Paper 2 Result: Civil | Electrical | Mechanical
SSC JE 2023 Result: Overview
|Junior Engineer 2022
|Paper I Exam Dates
|14 to 16 November 2022
|Paper I Answer Key
|Paper I Answer key Objection
|JE Paper-I Result date
|18th Jan 2023
|JE Paper 2 Exam Date
|JE Paper 2 Exam Result
Steps to Check SSC JE Result Online
- Log on to SSC official website ssc.nic.in.
- After that, you will find a button in it “Result”
- Click on it and it will open a new page in which you can see “JE” Button click on it
- After that you will find a link of SSC JE Result 2022 click on it result you got will be in PDF format download that PDF file and now you have to search for your name or your roll number.
- For that, you just press Ctrl+ F on your device or computer a search bar will pop up enter your name or Roll number.
- The candidate who will qualify for Paper-II can download their admit card from the SSC website for Paper-II.
Minimum Marks to qualify SSC JE
According to the SSC Official notification, the minimum marks to qualify the JE in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
- For Unreserved candidates: 30 %
- For OBC/EWS it is: 25%
- For others: 20%
SSC JE Cut off Mark Paper I
|Cut Off Mark
|No. of Candidates Available
SSC JE Previous year Paper I Cut off
Scroll down this page for SSC JE previous year result and cut off
How to check SSC JE Cut Off Marks?
- First of all, you have to log on to the official website of the staff selection commission whose link is given below ssc.nic.in
- And after that click on the button “Result” in the menu bar.
- After that, you will find a button with the name JE in the menu click on that button
- There you will find cut-off mark list of JE click on it. This file will be in PDF format download that PDF file and
If you failed to be shortlisted then don’t lose hope because you know:
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out”.-Robert Collier
Post SSC JE Paper I Result
After qualifying Paper-I you have to prepare yourself for Paper-II which is of descriptive type. There are three-part in this Part-A General Engineering (Civil& Structural) or Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C General Engineering (mechanical). SSC JE Paper-II will be an offline mode exam which is of 300 marks and the time allotted for it is 2 hours (there will be 40 minutes extra for those candidates who are allowed to use scribe as per Para- 9.2. Candidates are allowed to bring their own Slide-Rule, calculator, Logarithm Table, and Steam Table for Paper II.
- Paper II will be either in Hindi or English language.
- Part II paper written in Hindi and Part II paper written in English will be awarded zero marks. So you must be careful before opting for the language you must be confident in which language you can write easily.
- In paper-II candidates must write their roll number correctly and Subject at the prescribed place on the cover page of the Answer Booklet.
- Candidates must also affix their Signature and Left-hand thumb Impression in the relevant places in the answer book available to them.
- Answer books not bearing roll Numbers, subject, Signature, and left-hand thumb impression will not be evaluated and such candidates shall be awarded zero marks so be careful.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to write anything like personal identity example: your name, Roll Number, Contact Number, address, money, etc. inside the Answer Book (Paper-II). The candidate who fails to adhere to these instructions will be awarded zero marks.