SSC CPO SI Result 2023 (Download PET/PST Result): Staff Selection declares the CPO SI 2023 PET/PST result on its official website. If you are among those applicants who are looking for it, then you may check your result online, which is now available in pdf format. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Paper II scheduled for 8 Jan 2024. As per the notice, a total of 8543 candidates were shortlisted for Paper II. To know more details about SSC CPO SI Prelims result read the article.
Download SSC CPO SI Result Online
To check the result of SSC CPI SI Paper I, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps;
- Step 1: Visit the SSC official Website; here is the link: www.ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘SSC SI result’ in the latest news section.
- Step 3: After clicking on the link a pdf page containing roll numbers and names of candidates will appear on the screen Your click will take you to a login page, enter all the asked log credentials on the page and press enter.
- Step 4: Check the result on the pdf page or Key in the required login credentials and submit.
- Step 5: Your result will be displayed on the screen. Download and take its print out too.
SSC CPO SI 2023 Answer Key
SSC release the provisional answer key for the candidates who had appeared for CPO SI Paper-I which was held in November below we have provided the link for the same also if any candidates looking to submit their representation for any answer key can submit it by the notified date.
SSC CPO Cut Off 2023
Along with the declaration of results, SSC also releases the cut-off mark for their examination. Once the cut-off marks of Paper I of this year were available we will update the same in this section till then you can check the cut-off marks which were conducted last year.
- Female Category-
- List II- Male Candidates-
- List III- Departmental Candidates of Delhi Police-
- List IV- Specialized category of Ex-Servicemen
A huge number of candidates attended the first phase of the examination. This exam of SSC CPO SI Tier I took place in various shifts across various exam centres.
The Commission has already released the answer key for the phase 1 examination and now the list of candidates who have qualified for PET/PST round is also available. All the lists have been updated on this page.
SSC CPO Exam Analysis
SSC CPO SI Paper I contain 200 questions which are of 200 marks. Have a look at the exam pattern of SSC CPO Paper 1
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|General Knowledge and General Awareness
Applicants who have attempted 40-42 questions from each section of the exam have good chance to get their name placed on the merit list. The difficulty level of all the sections in the exam was easy to moderate.
The Bottom Line
We hope that you have received all the essential information about SSC CPO SI Result from this article. The direct links to access the results are provided above. To get all the updates timely, you can keep visiting us.
In case of any further queries, you can write to us in the comment box below.