SSC CGL Tier 2 Result CutOff Merit List 2019 @ssc.nic.in: CGL Tier 2 exam has been conducted successfully in the month of September and Commission has also published the answer keys. SSC CGL tier 2 result is likely to release soon. If you have also appeared for this exam, then you should be happy that SSC CGL Tier 2 result along with the merit list and cut off marks details will be announced soon.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Result
SSC Result will be made available on the official website of the commission. No result be made available on offline mode. Therefore, you should not expect that you will receive your result through post or any other mode personally.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to SSC CGL Tier 2 results and other details for our readers. Just go through the article and collect tier 2 result information.
SSC CGL 2018- 19 Recruitment – An overview
|Examination||SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier II CBT|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Advertisement No.||F. No. 3/1/2018-P&P-I|
|Post||Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts|
|Pay Band||Rs.9300-34800/- (Pre-Revised)|
|Exam date||11th to 14th September 2019|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Result Status||To be announced soon|
|Mode of result announcement||Online|
|Official SSC website||https://ssc.nic.in|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
SSC CGL 2018-2019 Recruitment- Important Dates
|Commencement of online applications||5th May 2019|
|Last date of online application||4th June 2018|
|Date of exam||4th to 13th June 2019|
|Declaration of Tier I result||20th August 2019|
|Date Tier II CBT||11th to 14th September 2019|
|Publication of tier II answer keys||23rd September 2019|
|Declaration of CBT II result||Available soon|
|Conduct of Tier III (Descriptive)||Announced later|
|Conduct of Tier IV (Skill Test)||Announced later|
SSC CGL Result 2019
SSC CGL result for the Tier II exam will be out soon. Before the publication of results, the commission will notify candidates about the publication of results through a notice on its portal. The result will be made available in the form of a merit list.
Merit list for Tier II will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in Tier I and Tier II CBT. Merit list will be provided online. After the publication of merit list, marks of all the candidates will also be updated online. No Physical result will be made available.
SSC will also publish a write-up pdf file along with the merit list. This write-up fill will consist of information on category-wise cut-off marks, candidates qualified in each Tier (i.e. Tier I and Tier II), no. of candidates available in each category, no. of candidates appeared in each round, roll no. of examinees whose result will not be announced, information about uploading of scores of the candidates and related details.
How to check the SSC CGL Tier 2 Result?
You can check your result by following the instructions shared below-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Step I- You have to go to the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Step II-Now, you have to search for the SSC CGL Tier-II merit list result link given under the “Latest News” section.
- Step III- A new page will appear and on this, you will see page region-wise result/merit list link. You have to hit the link of the respective SSC region.
- Step IV- Finally merit list will open, you can search your name and other information on the list.
- Step V- If you wish to save the result you can download the merit pdf for future references.
SSC CGL 2018-19 Region-wise Results
Just like Tier I, Tier II result is expected to be published on the regional website of SSC. Candidates can download their results by visiting the official website of the concerned region under which they fall. Below we have shared the official portals of all the portals-
|SSC Region||States/UTs covered||Official website|
|Northern Region (NR)||NCT of Delhi, Uttarakhand and Rajasthan||www.sscnr.net.in|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Assam, Mizoram, Manipur, and Tripura||www.sscner.org.in|
|Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh||www.ssc-cr.org|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)||Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||www.sscmpr.org|
|Eastern Region (ER)||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Jharkhand, Odisha, and West Bengal||www.sscer.org|
|Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)||Karnataka, Lakshadweep, and Kerala||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Western Region (WR)||Goa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat and Maharashtra||www.sscwr.net|
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)||Chandigarh, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Punjab||www.sscnwr.org|
|Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, and Telangana||www.sscsr.gov.in|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Result- Particulars on the result sheet
Candidates will find following particulars printed on their result sheets-
- Name of the candidates
- Roll No.
- Registration no.
- Examination date
- Result date
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Marks obtained in each paper/ section
- Maximum marks
- Total marks percentage
- Qualifying result
- Other relevant details
SSC CGL Tier-I CBT Cut-Off marks
In order to qualify or the next selection stage, candidates must secure marks as per the cut-off marks fixed by the commission. Candidates securing marks less than the cut-off marks specified for their category and post will be rejected.
The cut-off marks list for all the posts will be uploaded after the declaration of result.
You can check SSC CGL Tier-II previous year (2017) cut-off details given as under-
- SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)-
- SSC CGL Tier II 2017 Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)-
- SSC CGL Tier II 2017 for posts other than AAO and JSO-
The category-wise cut-off marks information of 2018 CGL Tier II can be checked below-
Official Cut-off information will be updated soon
SSC CGL Final Result
Candidates who will qualify the Tier II exam will be shortlisted for the next round of selection i.e. Tier II (Pen and Paper Mode- Descriptive paper). The details of Tier II will be updated online for all the candidates. Those who will qualify Tier III will be invited for Tier IV i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) / Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification (DV).
The final merit list/ result and selection will be done on the basis of aggregate marks secured by candidates in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III examinations and preferences filled by them for the posts.
- SSC CGL Tier-II result is going to release soon.
- Merit list and marks of SSC candidates will be published separately on different dates.
- Candidates must have their registration no. and password ready with them in order to access the result.
- After the publication of merit list, scores of all the candidates will be published online.
- Scores of candidates are likely to release separately after the publication of the merit list.
- The decision of the commission on the result and selection process will be final. No request regarding the same will be entertained.
- All the candidates are advised to keep some patience on the day result as the official website may run slow due to heavy traffic.
- Till the completion of the selection process, all the candidates must stay in contact with the official website to get the latest updates.
For queries related to SSC CGL Tier II result, candidates can contact at the given details.
Government of India Staff Selection Commission
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
Block No. 12, CGO Complex,
New Delhi – 110003
Candidates can also share their queries related to this article with us in the comment box below. Our team will reply to it asap.