Samagra Shiksha Assam released the advertisement on 13th May 2023 to provide information regarding the released vacancies for the position of Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator. The concerned authority has released the vacancies for a total of 24 districts of Assam state. All the candidates who are eligible as well as interested in this post should apply for it. The application submission mode for this SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment drive is offline.
All the candidates are informed that the officials have commenced the application process and now they can submit the form. The officials have released the vacancies for regular as well as contractual recruitment. Readers can get more information about SSA Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator Recruitment by reading the whole article.
SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2023
Applicants getting selected for the Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator posts will have to conduct all the cluster-level activities as applicable. The official website of SSA Assam includes all the links regarding Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Recruitment. The selection committee has advertised a total of 933 vacant posts. As per the officials, each cluster covering both the elementary and secondary education stages should have one CRCC.
The selected candidates will be serving as CRCC for a period of 5 years. The authority may choose to return selected CRCC(s) to their original posts/schools for public service reasons. The deadline for submitting the application form is 12th June 2023. Get other important updates regarding recruitment on this page.
ssa.assam.gov.in CRCC Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Samagra Shiksha Assam|
|Name of the Post||Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator|
|Number of Vacancies||933 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online Mode|
Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
This block holds detailed information about the eligibility criteria set for the above-mentioned post. Each candidate applying for the recruitment will have to fulfil the requirements set by the authority. Given below are the eligibility criteria:
- The maximum age of candidates applying for the recruitment should not exceed 45 years as of the 1st of January 2023.
- The maximum age of candidates who have already worked as a CRCC should be 50 years old as of 1st of January 2023.
- Candidates must have completed graduation from a university recognized by the UGC with professional qualifications such as B.Ed. D.El.Ed, etc.
- Candidates working as an Asistant Teaver with a post-graduation degree will be given preference.
- Dima Hasao, Karbi Anglong, West Karbi Anglong Kamrup and Goalparag: Candidates must have completed graduation from a university recognized by the UGC.
- Aspirants must have knowledge of Computers such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Internet browsing, etc.
SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The selection committee has advertised 933 vacancies. The whole vacancies are divided into 5 districts of Assam. Given below is the table showing detailed vacancy information:
|Barpeta||24||Kamrup – Metro||34|
|Hailakandi||11||South Salmara- Mankachar||3|
How to apply for the SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2023?
The readers who still have any doubts about the application submission process can clear them by reading this block. Here we have mentioned the procedure following which the application form can be submitted successfully:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Samagra Shiksha Assam with this link: https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
- Now, you must scroll down the page and find the section named Latest on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the Advertisement – CRCC selection available under it and a new page will get open on the device.
- A table will be available on the new page. Tap on the Application Format link and the pdf file of the application form will open.
- Take a printout of the application form and start filling out the correct details on it carefully.
- Once, all the details are filled in, paste the passport-sized photograph in the available space to the application form.
- Afterwards, attach all the required documents to the application form and sign the form.
- Finally, you should keep the application and other documents in an envelope and send it to the concerned DIET as per the list enclosed in the official advertisement.
SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the Advertisement||12th May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||By 12th June 2023|
|Documents Correction and shortlisting candidates||By 20th June 2023|
|Publication of the District-Wise Selection List||By 22nd June 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||By 30th June 2023|
|Date of the written examination||8th July 2023|
|Publication of the Result||15th July 2023|
|Date of demonstration/ presentation cum interview||By 22nd July 2023|
|Declaration of the Final Result||By 31st July 2023|
SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply>>||SSA Assam CRCC Application Form|
|Read||SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment Advertisement|
|Visit the website||Samagra Shiksha Assam Website Link|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants whose applications will get accepted by the authority will be called for the written examination. The officials will select candidates for the post based on the marks scored in the written exam.
The officials have already released the application form on the SSA Assam website. The applications window will remain open till 12th June 2023
Aspirants will have to attach the Birth certificate or HSLC certificate, Appointment letter of the present post, TET Certificate/ Marksheets, Qualification Certificates and Marksheet, Experience certificate reflecting the date and duration of service, Computer training/ course Certificate, Working certificate, etc. to the application form