South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Result 2023: The South Indian Bank has recently conducted the Probationary Clerk examination. The exam was held on the 18th of February, 2023. Many candidates appeared for the online examination held on the given date. Now the candidates must be wondering about the declaration of the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Result 2023. For the information of the candidates, the authorities of SIB bank will soon deliver the Probationary clerk online test result.
The applicants must be active on the official portal of the South Indian Bank i.e https://www.southindianbank.com/ as the authorities will update the result on their official portal only. Other than this, the students can also bookmark this particular page as we will update the result on this page only once it is released by the authorities.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Result 2023
The authorities conducted the examination of the probationary clerk on the 18th of February, 2023 in online mode. Now the candidates will soon get the result of their online test. The candidates finally selected as the probationary clerk will be posted in the following states and union territories i.e.Delhi NCR, Telangana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Gujarat, Goa and Maharashtra.
This article will be particularly dedicated to the result of the online test held recently of the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk examination. It will include information about the cutoff marks, merit list and the steps to download the result.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Result 2023 – Overview
The highlights of the examination and the result have been shown in the table below. It will also cover important dates.
|Topic of Discussion||Result|
|Name of the Bank||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Designation||Probationary Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||Undisclosed|
|Mode of Result Declaration||Online|
|Status of the SIB Bank Probationary Clerk Result 2023||Yet to be updated|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR, Telangana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Gujarat, Goa and Maharashtra|
|Official Website of South Indian Bank||www.southindianbank.com|
- SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023
- DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2023
- MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2023
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Prelims Result 2023
- Bank of India Recruitment 2023
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Cut Off
As of now, the authorities have not updated regarding the cutoff marks to be required by the candidates. However, the SIB bank authorities will soon update the Probationary Clerk Cut Off marks only after the declaration of the online result on their website. For the understanding of the appeared candidates, the cut-off marks are the minimum marks required by the applicant to qualify for the next stage of the selection process.
However, the candidates should understand that merely clearing the qualifying marks does not guarantee the selection of the candidates. The cutoff marks for the multiple categories are different. In addition to this, while preparing the cut-off marks, the authorities consider many factors. In other words, the following factors are considered while preparing the cut-off marks:
- Difficulty Level of the Examination- More the level of difficulty, the more the chances of lower cutoff marks.
- Number of Vacancies for which the candidates have appeared.
- The total number of candidates who appeared for the examination.
Download South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Result 2023
The authorities are expected to announce the SIB Probationary Clerk online examination result soon on their official portal. After the declaration of the result, the candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps and can check their results.
- Open the official portal of the South Indian Bank using the web address i.e.https://www.southindianbank.com/
- Now on the homepage of the South Indian Bank, search for the ‘Careers’ section on the top right of the homepage.
- click on the “Careers ” link.
- A new page will open up on the screen.
- On the new page, click on “View Current Openings” and again a new page will open up on the screen.
- Now on this new page, there will be an “Announcements” section on the right side.
- Here search for the ‘Probationary Clerk Result 2023’.Click on that link.
- Again a login page will open up. Fill in the User ID and Password provided to the candidate and click on the submit icon.
- Finally, the applicant’s clerk online exam result will appear on the screen.
The South Indian Bank will release the merit list soon after conducting the interview of the written qualified candidates. The merit list of the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk will be based on the written exam and interview marks. The candidates can check the merit list in the SIB bank official portal soon after its declaration.
|Check Here>>||South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Result 2023( Will be Available Soon)|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The selected candidates have to serve a probation period of 6 months as probationary clerks in the South Indian Bank.
The result of the online examination for SIB probationary clerks will be declared in online mode only.
After passing the online test of the probationary clerk, the selected candidates have to appear for the interview round. After the interview, the final selection list will be released.