SEBI Assistant Manager Result 2022: The results for the SEBI Assistant manager Phase II 2022 have been released on the official portal. Candidates who have appeared for the examination that was held on 20th March 2022 are curiously looking for their result which has been released on 7th April 2022. Candidates who are able to secure enough cut-off marks that are assigned will be called for Interviews. Once we get any details about SEBI Grade A phase II result then we will share it here only.
Update: SEBI Grade A Phase II result is now available.
SEBI Assistant Manager Result 2022 Phase-2
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the Assistant Manager Phase 2 Rank Card 2022. However, it can be assumed that SEBI will be declaring the Assistant Manager Phase 2 rank card in the month of April 2022 (released on 7th April). To have the latest updates about the results please have a frequent visit to this page.
The result will be updated on the official portal in the form of Rank Card 2022. The authority will be providing the SEBI manager result in the form of Rank Card. The scorecard will have all the important details of the candidate which includes the pass status and personal details.
SEBI Assistant Manager Result 2022: Overview
The details of the SEBI Assistant Manager Results are provided in the table below. Candidates can have a quick over the status of the results and find out whether the rank card is available or not. The details are important to collect complete information about the SEBI Assistant Manager Result 2022.
|Authority||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) General, Legal, IT and Engineering Stream.|
|Phase 1 Online Examination||20th Feb 2022|
|Result for Phase 1 Examination||25th Feb 2022|
|Phase 2 Online Examination||20 March 2022|
|Result Availability Dates||7th April 2022|
|Selection process||Online CBT (Phase-1, Phase-2), Interview, Document Verification|
List of Detail on SEBI Phase 2 Rank Card
The rank card for phase 2 examination is the most searched query for the students who have appeared in the SEBI phase examination. Candidates can refer to the article to know the dates for the SEBI Phase 2 examination result. The list of details that are furnished on the SEBI Phase 2 results is given below.
- Applicant Name,
- Enrollment Number,
- Parent’s/ Guardian Name
- Stream Name,
- Category of the Applicant,
- Rank Card detailed summary,
- Section wise score details,
- Cut off marks,
- Selection Status (Eligible for Next round or not)
Selection Process for SEBI Officer Grade A 2022
Candidates who have qualified in the Phase 1 examination will be selected for the next round. The details of the selection phases involved up to the final selection of the candidate as SEBI Grade A officer is mentioned below.
|Phrase -I||Entry-Level Exam|
|Phrase-II||85% of the Final Result|
|Interview||15% of the Final Result|
Have a look over the important condition for selection.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the phase 1 examination is 40%. Candidates scoring the prescribed percentage will be called for the further round i.e. Interview.
- As per the above weightage percentage, the authority will be granting the marks secured by the candidate. The student obtaining high marks will get their name on the merit list prepared by the authority after the completion of Interview round.
SEBI Grade A Cut off and Merit List
The details of the declaration of examination are mentioned in the above paragraphs. A detailed overview of the cut-off marks and merit list will be provided after the authority releases the examination results. Meanwhile, students are requested to go through the information through which the authority prepares the merit list.
As mentioned in the official notification that the selection for the phase 3 (Interview) examination requires a minimum of 40% marks in the phase 2 examinations. An applicant who will secure the minimum cut off marks can expect their name on the merit list. After the Interview round, final merit list will be prepared for the selected candidates.
The merit list will be prepared by considering various factors that include the number of students appearing for the examination, Category of the applicant, and difficulty level of the examination etc. All these factors have a huge contribution in planning the final merit list. The final merit list will be provided on the page once the result are released by the authority.
How to Download SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager Result) 2022?
The applicants waiting for results can refer to the simple points discussed below to download the SEBI Grade A Result. The links are also available at the end of the page.
- Visit the official website of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) –sebi.gov.in
- The homepage of SEBI will appear on the screen.
- Scroll the page down and tap on Career option tab that appears on the screen.
- Check for the latest notification on the screen which appears after you tap on the Career link.
- Search for SEBI Phase 2 Examination Results 2022, and click on the link.
- The login page will appear on the screen which comes under the test conducting authority i.e. IBPS.
- Enter your login credentials and submit the details.
- The result for SEBI Phase 2 examination will then appear on screen.
- Download the document and save it for further rounds if selected.
The selection process for the SEBI Grade A post includes Phase 1, 2 computer-based examination, Interview, and Document Verification.
The authority has released the Phase II result on 7th April 2022.
The minimum eligibility mark required by the applicant to get their name on the merit list is 40%.