SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2020 application form will be released at scertodisha.nic.in. The Applicant looking for the admissions to various colleges under the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) can now refer to the complete article in which we have mentioned all the essential details about the SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2020. Candidates wishing to pursue a future in the teaching line can apply for the 2-year diploma course. The diploma course is for the candidates belonging to the state of Odisha.
Applicants have to wait for the application form to release, as it will be notified after the authority declares it on the official portal. For the admission of the students to the course of D.El.Ed, a total of 68 institutions with a total intake of 6550 Seats in which 5850 are reserved for the candidates residing in the states of Odisha. Please read the complete article in depicting the Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus and much more updates about the SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2020.
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2020
The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) under the Directorate of Teaching education organizes the examination for the D.El.Ed 2020. The authority will publish the schedule before conducting the examinations for the Diploma in Elementary Education. The candidates are requested to refer to the blog to gather all the information.
Before proceeding towards the detailed process involved for applying to the courses, the Applicant must go through the details mentioned in the table below. The exact dates are not published by the authority so we will be giving you the expected dates for the examinations as it is declared on the official portal. Please go through the expected dates through which you will have an overview of the examination schedule.
|Important Event||Expected Dates|
|Odisha D.El.Ed Online Applications||September 2020|
|End date for online application||September 2020|
|Submission of application fees||September 2020|
|Odisha D.El.Ed Application Fees online payment||September 2020|
|Application Fees offline payment||September 2020|
|Date of admit card declaration||Third Week of September 2020|
|Date of Examination||Announced Soon|
|Publishing of Answer key||Notified Later|
|Announcement of Result||Announced Soon|
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed Application form
Applicant appearing for the examinations must go through the detailed overview of the course. To have the complete overview of the course and nature of the examination, please refer to the table mentioned below.
|Governing Authority||Directorate of TE and SCERT, Government of Odisha|
|State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT)||http://scertodisha.nic.in|
|Category||Admission details, Eligibility and Course overview|
|Admission to||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Course Duration||Two years|
|Starting date for application||Available Soon|
|Odisha D.El.Ed Online Application link||Check Below|
|Participating Colleges||68 for D.El.Ed programme|
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed Online Form 2020 Registration
The essential getaways regarding the D.El.Ed application form is mentioned below in the paragraph. As the application form is available for the candidates, we will be intimated to you about the same. Please refer to the details mentioned below.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- The Odisha D.El.Ed application form for the course shall be available on the official portal and it can be availed through the clicking on the direct link given at the end of the page.
- Before, filling the application form applicant are advised to go through the application brochure as they can know important instructions for the examinations.
- Applicant has to enter various important details asked in the application form which includes their personal and educational information. To know more, please go through the steps to apply for the application.
- The scanned image and signature will also be required while filling the application form. The legends for the image and signature will be provided in the article below.
Application fees will be provided after the authority releases the application form. Please read the information given below.
- The application fees have to completed by the candidates so as to finish the applicant registration.
- Payment of the fees can be done through the various online mediums as well as offline through submitting challan to the bank with the name of the authority.
- The application fees will be paid after successfully filling all the personal and education information on the application portal.
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the candidates who want to appear for the course examination can refer to the complete details given below. Applicants read the complete eligibility before filling the application.
- Applicant must have secured passing marks in the Higher Secondary Certificate or its equivalent subjects of science/commerce/arts with a minimum of 50% marks.
- It is necessary for the applicant to pass ODIA as MIL to Higher Secondary Certificate level or have passed ODIA in a single subject Exam organized by BSE.
- A reservation of 5% will be given to the applicant belonging to reserved classes.
Exam Pattern for SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed
The applicant appearing for the examination must go through the exam pattern for the course of D.El.Ed. The examination will be conducted in two section i.e. 1 and 2.
- The duration of the examination is 120 minutes.
- The provision of negative marking will be implemented in the examination.
- There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect choice made in the examination.
Syllabus for entrance examinations
|Mathematics||HCF and LCM|
Percentage and its application (profit and loss, simple and
Square and square root
Linear algebraic equations and their solutions
Ratio and Proportion
Geometry of Triangles, quadrilaterals, and circles
Basic Geometrical Concepts
Set- its elements, operations on sets
Structure and adaption in plants
Plant cells and animal cells
Force, energy and motion
Different states and characteristics of matter
|Social Science||Governance system in India- Local Self Government, State|
Government, Central Government
Stages of freedom movement in India
Climate and Atmosphere
Earth and its structure, Latitude, and longitude
Stone age, Vedic age, medieval age
Conservation of Natural Resources and Environmental
preservation and protection
Indian Constitution- features
|Dhwani and Sabda|
Derivation of words
Parts of speech (Noun, Adjective, verb)
Formation of words (Using prefix and suffix), (Synonyms and
Steps to apply for the SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed application
Please refer to the simple steps mentioned below to apply for the course of D.El.Ed. The direct links will be provided after the authority releases the online application for the course.
- Applicant have to visit the official portal of the Directorate of TE and SCERT, Government of Odisha i.e. http://scertodisha.nic.in
- Tap on the admissions section on the homepage.
- You have to select D.El.Ed course from the page.
- You will then be redirected to another website i.e. www.samsodisha.gov.in\
- Select Teacher Education & SCERT from the window.
- Tap on the new registration. The applicant who have registered previously need to enter their details directly.
- The online application form will appear on the screen after signing up to the portal.
- The login details will be sent to your mail id and mobile number.
- Fill the application form and submit all the relevant documents asked in it.
- Proceed towards fee payment and take a copy of the application after submitting the fees.
- Thus, you will be send an intimation about the successful registration for the portal.
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card
The examination admit card will be provided by the authority to the students who will be appearing for the examinations. Applicant needs to make sure that the admit card should be carried to the examination hall as no applicant will be permitted to sit for the examination. The direct links to download the examination hall ticket will be given at the end of the page. Also, detailed steps re provided in the article from which the admit card can be easily downloaded.
Currently, there are no updates regarding the release of admit card. However, it is expected to be declared prior to a week before the commencement of the examination. Please have frequent visits to our page to have all the updates regarding the release of admit card for the course of D.ElEd
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2020 Merit List
The examination result will be announced through a merit list on which the selected candidates will have their names. The authority will be providing the merit list in pdf format on its official portal. The merit list hugely depends upon the number of seats available for the course. Merit list will be published category wise. Candidates can have the selection list on our page as it is declared by the authority.
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2020 Counseling
After the declaration of merit list, the authority will conduct counselling process for the shortlisted candidates. The mode of couselling shall be decided by the authority and we will let you know as it comes to our knowledge. Final college allotment will be done through the counselling process. Applicant needs to go through the detailed brochure published by the authority at the time of admission.
|Rank Card||SSC Marksheet and pass certificate|
|Admit Card||Intermediate Marksheet and pass certificate|
|Transfer Certificate||Category Certificate i.e SC/ST/OBC|
|Aadhar Card||Birth certificate|
|Character Certificate||Recent passport size photo|
If you have any question related to SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2020 registration and online form, then you can ask us in the comment form below.