SBTE Jharkhand Diploma Results of the academic session 2020 for all the even semesters will be released for April/May even semester exams. Students can check SBTE Jharkhand result 2020 through link provided below. SBTE Jharkhand even semesters exams were conducted in the month of April/May 2020 and now all the examinees are waiting for the release of SBTE Jharkhand Diploma result.
SBTE Jharkhand will publish the result on its official website for all the branches. Students are suggested to visit the website regularly for all the updates.
Readers can scroll down to get all the information about the SBTE Jharkhand Diploma results.
About SBTE Jharkhand Diploma Results 2020
|Examination||SBTE Diploma exams|
|Conducting Authority||State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training SBTE, Jharkhand|
|Month of examination||April/May 2020|
|Courses||Polytechnic Diploma programs|
|Semester||Even semester (2nd, 4th, 6th)|
|Date of declaration of result||June|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
SBTE Jharkhand at a Glance
State Board of Technical Education (SBTE), Jharkhand is a technical education board of Jharkhand that under the administrative control of Department of Science & Technology, Government of Jharkhand. All the diploma programs are conducted under a semester system (i.e. odd and even semesters).
SBTE, Jharkhand works for the betterment of all the polytechnic institutes and Women Industrial School (WIS) situated in the different districts of the state. Board’s main functions include affiliation of diploma institutes, designing curriculum, conduct of exam, evaluation, declaration of result, distribution of mark sheet and diplomas etc.
SBTE Jharkhand Diploma Courses
SBTE, Jharkhand offers diploma courses in following discipline/ branch-
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
- Metallurgical Engg.
- Food Technology
- Automobile Engg.
- Medical Lab Technology
- Bio-Medical Instrumentation
- Technician X-Ray Technology
- Operation Theather Technology
- Computer Engg. & Application
- Architecture Assistantship
- Travel & Tourism
How to Download SBTE Jharkhand Diploma Odd Sem Result?
Polytechnic students waiting for SBTE Diploma Odd semester can check the result from its web portal by following the given steps after the declaration of result-
- Go to the website – Firstly, students need to visit the official portal of Board i.e. www.sbtejharkhand.nic.in. For the ease of students, we have also shared the direct links in they can also open them to check the result.
- Open exam result link – On the homepage, students have to search for the “Exam Results” link and have to open the link.
- Select Semester – Now students have to select the semester they want to see the result of.
- Search Institute and Download Result – In this step, students have to search their institute and have to hit the “DOWNLOAD” option mentioned against the names of institutes.
- Check the Result – Result will be downloaded in a Zip file format that will contain the discipline-wise result. Student have to open the result file and have to click on the relevant trade/branch to see the result. They can also take a printout of result sheet future use (optional).
Students may also check their result by opening the given links-
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
Click here to download SBTE Jharkhand diploma result Sem 2- Available Soon
Click here to download SBTE Jharkhand diploma result Sem 4- Available Soon
Information mentioned on SBTE Jharkhand Diploma Results 2020
SBTE Jharkhand will publish the diploma result in a ZIP file format. For every odd semester, a separate result Zip file will be published. Each file will carry the branch/ trade wise result of the examinees.
Candidates have to download the zip files in order to check their result option. The result file of each discipline or trade will indicate the following information-
The roll numbers examinees which will be classified as First class distinction, first class, second class, promoted, fail. Along with this, it will also include the subject code in which a student is fail against his/her roll no, Total number of students in each category, name of the institute, date of examination, semester, and course.
Important points related to Jharkhand SBTE Diploma Result
- SBTE Jharkhand diploma results are likely to announce in June 2020. Final dates will be updated soon along with the result.
Resultis going to be published only on the official portal of board. Hence no other mode is applicable. No hard copy of the result will be sent individually to any student.
- SBTE, Jharkhand prepares the final result on the basis of internal assessment and semester exams.
resultweight goes as- Continuous Internal Assessments-20%, Semester Examinations-80%.
- Along with the publication of diploma result, Board also
releasea separate merit list for each discipline.
- Diploma result will be published in a Zip file format and each examinee
haveto download the file to check the result. Resultwill be published institute-wise making it easy for every examineesto find their roll number in the list.
- There is also a provision for scrutiny and review of answer sheets.
- Once the result is published, if any student is not satisfied with the evaluation of
answersheet and resulthe/she can apply for scrutiny.
- A specific period of time will be given to students to apply for scrutiny and review. Interested students are advised to apply along with a payment of prescribed fee within the stipulated time.
- After the declaration of result, a supplementary exam is conducted for
- As soon as
resultwill be published, Boardwill issue mark sheet to each student. The mark sheet will indicate the name and roll no. of the student, marks secured in each subject, marks percentage in aggregate and name of the institute in which student is enrolled.
- Board intimates the result and other related information to the students through its official website and students are therefore suggested to regularly visit the same for result updates.
State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Education,
Sirkha Toli, Science & Technology Campus (In front of Military Campus),
Namkum-Tupudana Road, Ranchi,
Phone No.- 0651- 2260292,
Fax- 0651 – 2660441,