Saurashtra University Result 2019 March/April Month BA B.Sc B.Com Semester 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Exam Date Announcement News Notification Official Website
Saurashtra University has announced even semester exams conducted in April/May month. Students can check their 2nd, 4th, & 6th Sem exams result from the below. Saurashtra University Results are available on the official website of the university as well as here.
Saurashtra University is one of the prominent universities of Gujarat situated in the Rajkot city of the Saurashtra Region of the state. It is a public university funded by the Government of Gujarat. SU was established on 23rd May 1967 by an act of the State Government.
The jurisdiction of the university is spread over the districts of Jamnagar, Amreli, Junagadh, Rajkot, Gir, Dwarka, Surendranagar, Morbi, Somnath and Porbandar. University has an urban campus spread in a land of 360 acres comprises of various institutes, library, computer center, guest house etc. University has 297 affiliated colleges and 28 postgraduate departments.
Saurashtra University Result 2019
SU offers number of Undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and doctoral courses in the field of Humanities, Science, Commerce, Fine Arts, Management, Commerce, Technology, Medical etc. The medium of instructions in the university is English, Hindi/Gujarati.
Here in this article, we have shared detailed information about the Saurashtra University results along with a brief information related the university profile, academic departments, admission criteria, examination pattern etc. Readers/students looking for information related to SU results will find this article beneficial.
More About Saurashtra University
|Article category||University results|
|Chancellor||Governor of Gujarat|
|Vise-Chancellor||Dr. Nilambariben Dave|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and doctorate programs|
|University type||Private University|
|Campus Area||360 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.saurashtrauniversity.edu|
|University result portal||www.result.saurashtrauniversity.edu|
Saurashtra University Recent Announced Results
|BA 6th Sem Regular Result|
|B.Sc IT 6th Sem|
|BA B.Ed 2nd & 4th Sem|
|BA HS 6th Sem Result|
|BA ID 2nd & 4th Result|
|BA LLB 5th Sem|
|BBA 6th Sem Result|
|BCA 4th Sem|
|B.Com 4th Sem Result|
Saurashtra University Departments-
SU has the following academic departments-
- Amrutlal Dalpatbhai Sheth Dept. of Journalism
- Department of Biosciences
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Education
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Department of Gujarati
- Department of Human Rights & I. H. L.
- Library & Information Science
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Home Science
- Nano Science
- Department of Biochemistry
- Business Management
- Department of Economics
- Department of Electronics
- Department of English & Comparative Literary Studies
- Department of History
- Department of Law
- Social Work
- Department of Physical Education
- UGC: Human Resource Development Centre
Entry Procedure of Saurashtra University for UG/PG Courses
- Admission into the university are made through the merit list and entrance exam.
- For admission into MBA programs in the university, candidates have to qualify Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET).
- SU publish the online registration forms for admission of students in various university programs.
- Applicants can fill the registration forms from the university website before the due dates.
- For admission into Ph.D. course, candidates are required to qualify the entrance test conducted by the university followed by the personal interview round.
Saurashtra University Exams and Results
Saurashtra University follows the semester system and CBCS pattern.
Scroll down and get all the details related to the university exams and results.
Saurashtra University Exams
- The end semesters exams of odd semesters (1,3, 5 etc.) for all the undergraduate and postgraduate programs are conducted in the first week of December.
- The even semester (2, 4, 5 etc.) exams for all the programs are conducted in the month of April/May/June.
- University semester exams are conducted at the end of every semester to assess the learning and knowledge of the students they have gained during the semester.
- In order to appear in the semester exams, SU students are required to fill an online examination form. The application is available at the university website. Every student enrolled in the university is required to submit the examination form with a prescribed fee.
- Hall tickets/ admit cards are issued to every student by the university for the semester exams.
- It is compulsory to bring the hall ticket to examination center during the exams as it acts as an entry ticket to exam hall. Students not having a valid admit card are not allowed to write the exam.
- The new session and the classes of the first semesters are commenced in the month of July/August.
Saurashtra University Results
- The final result for all the odd semesters is released by the end of January.
- The even semester result is commonly declared by the month of July each year.
- The semester result is declared only through the online mode by the university and students can get their result downloaded from the university result portal by using the valid login credentials.
- SU examination department update the information notice regarding the result on its website and therefore, students are advised to stay in touch with the website.
- SU online result sheet covers the information like name of the students, roll code, registration number, seat number, name of the college, category, course, year, semester, credits, SGPA, CGPA, marks obtained, total marks, result, instructions etc.
- Students not satisfied with their results and assessment are given a chance to apply for reassessment. Students need to apply for re-assessment within the given time schedule. The reassessment form is made available at the university website after the declaration of the result.
- Once the result is announced officially by the university, it notifies the students about the distribution of the original mark-sheets. Students are then required to collect their mark-sheets and other related certificates from the concerned university departments on dates specified to them.
How to check Saurashtra University Results?
SU students have can follow the given procedure to check the online result-
- Go to the official portal of the university. (www.saurashtrauniversity.edu).
- Find the “Examination & Result” link on the homepage.
- Hit the “Exam Result” option.
- University result portal will open.
- Click on Student.
- Select the stream, year, month, enter seat number and click on Go button.
- Result appears on the screen.
- Check the result and download for use in future.
For any query or issue related to Saurashtra University results, students are suggested to immediately contact the concerned university department. Students can contact the university officials at the contact details given below-
Phone No.- 0281- 2576511
Fax No.- 0281- 2586411
Email- [email protected]