SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Result 2019 Medical Executive Cutoff Marks, Merit List @https://www.sailcareers.com: SAIL is expected to announce the result of paramedical and Medical Executive exam in the month of December 2019. SAIL has successfully conducted the written exam on 17th November 2019 at the designated examination centers. A large number of applicants appeared in the exam and are expecting the release of result soon. Once the evaluation of answer scripts will be completed, SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Result 2019 will be uploaded online.
Candidates waiting for result can download it from the official portal of SAIL. However, a direct link to access the result will also be shared in this article for the ease of candidates. They should keep all the login credentials ready with them before accessing the result.
SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Result 2019
SAIL invites applications for the recruitment of eligible candidates every year for various posts as per the vacancies available. It has invited applications for various posts of Paramedical and Medical Executives a SAIL Rourkela plant in August 2019. Under this recruitment process 361 vacancies will be filled. The first stage of this recruitment process i.e. written exam has been completed. Once the result will be announced, selected candidates will be called for next stage of selection.
To get more information on SAIL Rourkela Para and Medical Exe. result, candidates can go through the given article. It contains important information about the Result dates, result link, steps to download the result, merit list, cut-off marks and further selection criteria.
SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019-Details
|Name of the exam||SAIL Paramedical staff exam|
|Conducting authority||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Examination type||Recruitment exam|
|Post||Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff|
|Date of exam||17th November 2019|
|Result||December 2019 (expected)|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
|SAIL career portal||www.sailcareers.com|
SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Recruitment- Important Dates
|Date of release of official notification||6th July 2019|
|Date of beginning of application submission||25th July 2019|
|Last date of submission of application||20th April 2019|
|Date of exam||17th November 2019|
|Declaration of result||December 2019 (Expected)|
|Conduct of Interview/ Trade Test||Notified soon|
SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Result 2019 Merit List
Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks secure by the candidates in the written exam in the first stage. A separate merit list will be prepared for both Paramedical Staff and Medical Executive posts.
The merit will be drawn as per the minimum qualifying marks criteria fixed by the recruiting authority. Check the minimum qualifying marks fixed for both the posts given as under-
For Paramedical Posts-
- The minimum qualifying mark for Unreserved and EWS category candidates will based on 50 percentile score.
- For OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/SC/ST/ PWD candidates, the minimum qualifying scores will be 40 percentile score.
These candidates will be selected for interview as per the order of merit in the ratio of 1:3.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
For Medical Executive Posts-
Candidates should note that qualifying marks will be calculated separately for each posts and they will be shortlisted for trade test and skill test as per the order of merit in the ratio of 1:3 for each post.
- For the Unreserved (UR) and EWS category candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be based on 50 percentile score.
- For OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/SC/ST/ PWD candidates, minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score.
How to check SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Result?
In order to check the merit list/selection list or download the result, candidates have to visit the official website of SAIL. They can follow the simple steps given below in order to download the result-
- Step I- Go to the official website of SAIL first. The link of the official website is https://www.sail.co.in.
- Step II- Click on the career link given on the homepage.
- Step III- SAIL career portal will open.
- Step IV- Click on SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Medical Executive written exam result link given under “News”.
- Step V- The result pdf will appear on the screen.
- Step VI- Check the result details.
- Step VII- Hit the download button and save the result sheet for further references.
Click on the link shared below to check the result-
Link will be provided soon
SAIL result is generally published as the selection list of the candidates. The selection list will include information such as the name of the candidates selected for interview and skill test/ trade test, their application no., Roll number, post/discipline, category, Gender, and instructions related to interview
SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Result- Cut-Off Marks
The result for SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff and Medical Staff will also be based on cut-off marks criteria. While preparing the merit list, concerned officials will also consider the cut-off marks criteria fixed for each category. Cut-off marks are basically the minimum marks that candidates are required to attain in order to be selected for next selection round. It depends on various factors such as total no. of candidates who registered, total no. of candidates who have appeared for the test, total number of vacancies, marking scheme, difficulty level of exam, reservation criteria etc.
SAIL cut-off marks for this recruitment will be prepared separately for paramedical and medical executives. Once the category-wise cut-off marks will be hosted online, we will update the same here for our readers.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test followed by interview/ skill test, and medical examination. Candidates who will qualify the written exam will be called for interview and skill test/ trade rounds (as applicable) on the basis of merit order. Paramedical Staff candidates will be called for skill test/trade test whereas those who have applied for medical representative will be called for interview.
The details about interview and skill test will be intimated to candidates through a notice on the official portal. Candidates must carry all the relevant documents in original with them on the day of skill test/ interview. After the conduct of stage 2 exam and publication of selection list shortlisted candidates will have to go through the medical examination as per the selection criteria. The final selection of candidates is subject to medical fitness and satisfaction of all the requirements.
Key Points regarding SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Result
- SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff and Medical executive result is likely to release in the month of December 2019.
- The result will be made available for examinees only through the official website.
- Result can be accessed on SAIL career portal by using relevant options.
- SAIL will not deliver hard copy of result to any candidate through post.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of merit-based on minimum qualifying marks fixed by SAIL.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for next stage i.e. interview and skill test/trade test.
- The schedule and other information regarding interview and skill test will be communicated in due course of time to all the shortlisted candidates.
- All the examinees who are waiting for the release of result should regularly visit the official website in order to get latest updates related to the result.
- For queries and issues related to result, candidates should contact the concerned recruiting authority.
For queries related to SAIL Rourkela Para Staff and Medical Executive result and recruitment, candidates can contact at-
Phone No.- 7289060547