RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result @ student.maharashtra.gov.in: Maharashtra RTE result first round was announced on 17th March 2020 by the admission authority. The MAHA RTE waiting list for first-round has also been published on 6th April 2020. Now, the applicants are waiting for the release of RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result for 2nd and 3rd rounds. The result is likely to be released soon.
- 1 RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result Round 2
- 2 MAHA RTE District-Wise Admission Status
- 3 How to check RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2020?
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result Round 2
Result will be made available online. Candidates have to check it from the official portal or from the link provided on this page.
School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra, is the authority responsible for admissions of students under the RTE act. Under Right to Education (RTE), 25% of seats in every private and government school are reserved for children of poor and minority section of the society. In the state of Maharashtra, the draw of the lottery is one of the systems used for admission of students under RTE. A lottery system for admission under RTE is used by the schools in Maharashtra having less number of vacant seats.
Latest Update: Currently, We don’t have the date of 2nd Round Lottery Result Date. We suggest all candidates and their parents to keep checking this page for more regular updates.
The applications for admission were invited by the department in the month of February-March 2020 for the academic session 2020-21. The first waiting list was released on 6th April and now all the students and parents are looking for the release of 2nd and 3rd list. It will be published online separately for all the districts. For the convenience of the students, we will also share the direct link to check the result here in this page. So, all the applicants are requested to regularly visit our page.
Parents looking for RTE Maharashtra lottery result of 2nd round can read the given article. In this article we have covered crucial information about the result like the result date, process to access the result, direct result link/pdf, post result admission process etc.
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Admission 2020- An Overview
|Admission||Maharashtra Lottery Admission|
|Admission scheme||Right to Education Act (25% students)|
|Admission authority||School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Classes||Pre-Primary to 8th Standard|
|Admission through||Draw of Lottery|
|Total RTE Schools in Maharashtra||9331|
|Declaration of Result (2nd list)||Available soon|
|Mode of result declaration||Online|
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Admission- Important Dates
|Commencement of application||12th February 2020|
|Last date of application||4th March 2020|
|Declaration of lottery result||17th March 2020|
|Release of 1st waiting list||6th April 2020|
|Release of 2nd waiting list||Available Soon|
|Release of 3rd waiting list||Available Soon|
Lottery Logic for allocation of School
- Lottery method adopted or the schools where the number of vacancies is less and school have received applications more than the number of intakes as per the RTE reservation criteria.
- Under this, all the eligible candidates will be considered for all the school allotments they have preferred.
- Under this, priority for admission will be given to the candidates who are living within the range of 1 kilometre of radius from the school.
- After admission of students under the radius of 1km, children residing within the radius of 2km – 3km will eb considered for admission as per the logic of lottery system.
MAHA RTE District-Wise Admission Status
|District||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy||Total||Selections||Admissions|
As of now, no admission has been done, however first selection list has been already released on 4th April 2020.
The information mentioned on the Maha RTE Selection List
Admission Lottery result in Maharashtra is released in the form of selection list pdf. For every district, a separate selection list is released by the admission authority. This list will indicate a school-wise list of selected candidates. Check what all information is printed on the selection list-
- Name of the district
- Academic year
- Sr. No.
- Udise No.
- Name of the school
- Medium of education
- Name of the selected student
- Application No. of the student
- Date of birth of the student
What after the announcement of Maha RTE Lottery result?
After the publication of result, the admission committee will provide admission related instructions to the selected students. On the basis of instructions, parents have to visit the Verification Committee on the specifies dates. The admission date will be provided on the portal. They have to report at the designated venue as per the schedule along with all the necessary documents. If parents fail to visit the admission committee, then after the deadline they will not have any right to admission.
Recommended- KVS Admission 2020
List of Documents Required for Admission
All the parents are advised to carry important documents to the Verification Committee. The list of the documents required documents is given below-
- Residential Proof (i.e. Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Telephone Bill/ Water Bill)
- Caste Certificate issued by the concerned authority
- Physical disability proof
- Birth certificate of student
- Family income proof
- Divorcee women (if applicable)
- Single parent certificate (if applicable)
- Widow documents (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents
Without aforementioned documents, candidates will not be given admission.
Click Here to check the official pdf file indicating the list of of all the necessary documents.
How to check RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2020?
As the result/ selection list will be published online, candidates have to check it from the official admission portal. Parents can check the simple instructions shared below to get information on result downloading process –
- Begin with navigating the official website of the education department i.e. https://student.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Now, click on the result link.
- Enter the login credential such as user name, password and other details. Proceed further by clicking on submit button.
- Finally, your result will appear.
- Check the result and other information mentioned on it.
- Download the result for further references.
Click Here to check the result (link available soon)
Parents of the candidates can contact at the given details in case of any assistance related to RTE admission and result-
Helpline No.- +91-9158877431
Frequently Asked Questions
RTE lottery result for the academic session 2020-21 will be released soon.
The result will be provided on the official portal. You can navigate website to access the result.
The education board is likely to release the result in three rounds. However, you must check the official website for regular updates.
After the publication of result, you have to visit the Verification Committee for admission.
Selected candidates have to verify their Residential Proof (i.e. Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Telephone Bill/ Water Bill), Caste Certificate, Physical disability proof, Birth certificate of student, Family income proof and other relevant documents as prescribed by the committee.
You can contact at the helpline no. i.e. 91-9158877431 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apart from this , you can also contact the help centers of the concerned district.
In case of any issue related to Maharashtra RTE lottery result, parents can write to us. They just have to mention their doubts in the comment box. Our team will revert to all the queries as soon as possible.