RSCIT Result 2019: RSCIT exam has been successfully conducted on 19th Jan 2020. The result for the same will be released very soon. RSCIT Result 2020 will be published online. Learners who are waiting for result can access it from the official website.
Update: RSCIT Result for 19th January 2020 exam for old and new syllabus will be released soon. Direct link to check result will be available here after the result announcement.
No Hard copy of result is dispatched to any candidate. They have to download it only through the online mode. The direct link to download the result will also be provided in the page. Candidates qualifying the exam will become eligible for RSCIT certificate.
RSCIT Result 2020
In this article, readers are going to get complete details on RSCIT result such as result date, how to download result online, result particulars, revaluation process, etc.
RSCIT Result 2020- Overview
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan State Certificate In Information Technology (RSCIT)exam|
|Article category||RSCIT Result|
|Conducting authority||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) and Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL)|
|Course duration||3 months|
|RSCIT January result||Available Soon|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
RSCIT Exam 2020- Important Dates
|Date of exam||19th Jan 2020|
|Publication of Answer keys||Available Soon|
|Publication of RSCIT Result||Available Now|
|परीक्षा तिथि||परीक्षा परिणाम||टिप्पणी||उत्तर कुंजी||परिणाम रोका||परीक्षा रद्द||अनुचित साधनों का प्रयोग|
|19th Jan 2020||Available Soon|
|20th Oct 2019||View Result|
|08 Sep 2019||View Result||OLD SYLLABUS||Update soon||Update soon||Update soon||Update soon|
|08 Sep 2019||View Result||NEW SYLLABUS||Update soon||Update soon||Update soon||Update soon|
|30 Jun 2019||View Result|
|03 Mar 2019||View Result|
RS-CIT (Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology) is a certificate course in computer education which is recognized by Dept. of Information Technology and Communication (DoIT&C), Govt. of Rajasthan in the state.
It was launched with an objective to propagate IT Literacy and develop fundamental awareness and understanding of IT/Computer among the people of Rajasthan at very reasonable cost. It helps in developing productivity of people at home and at work. It also helps them to explore more job opportunities.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
RSCIT exam is conducted jointly by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) and Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) several times a year. It is basically a three months certificate course for which candidates have to enroll and qualify an online exam to get the certificate. The recent exam was conducted in January 2020. The exam pattern is shared as under-
- Mode of exam- Online
- Types of question- Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of exam- English/ Hindi
- Duration of exam- 1 hour
- Negative marking- No provision marking
RSCIT 19th Jan 2020 Exam- Answer Key
VMOU will publish the answer keys to all the question papers. Answer keys for both old syllabus and new syllabus will be available online. Those who have not checked it yet can get it downloaded from the links shared below.
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
Answer Keys of Old Syllabus– Available Soon
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
Answer Keys of New Syllabus– Available Soon
If any learner is not satisfied with the answer key sand wants to submit objection against the same can-do till the last date. Interested candidates can submit objection against the answer key only through email@example.com. after due date, no objections will be considered.
After the evaluation of objection, university will publish final answer keys and will also release result after it.
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
How to AccessRSCIT Result?
To access the result online, learners have to follow the given instructions-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of VMOU i.e. https://www.vmou.ac.in
- Step 2- Click on “RKCL-RSCIT Results” link.
- Step 3- A list of all the RSCIT result will appear.
- Step 4- Click on 19th Jan 2020 exam “View Result” option.
- Step 5- Select district and searching option among “Search by Roll” or “Search by Name and date of birth”
- Step 6- After entering respective option click on “View Result” button.
- Step 7- Result will appear.
- Step 9- Check all the result details.
- Step 10- Download the result for further references.
Information mentioned on the Result
Following information will be mentioned the result sheet-
- Date of the exam
- District of the learner
- Exam center code
- Name of the learner/ student
- Learner code
- Roll no. of the learner
- Father/ Husband name
- Marks in theory exam
- Marks in practical exam
- Maximum marks
- Total marks obtained
- Final result status (Pass/ Fail)
- Result date
All the mentioned on the result sheet will be as per the details furnished by the learners in the application form. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned authority
After the release of result, if any learner is not satisfied with their marks are given a chance to apply for revaluation. Under this process, their result will be evaluated again and the necessary correction in the calculation of marks are made.
Candidates have to submit an online application through the official website. They must submit their application within the stipulated date and time. After the completion of this process, the revaluation result will be prepared and hosted online. This result will be final and no correspondence regarding the same will be accepted.
- RSCIT January 2020 month exam result will be released soon.
- Learners who have taken the exam can check their results from the official website.
- If learners do not remember their roll number they can also search their result by using their name and date of birth.
- No hard copy of result will be issued.
- Candidates who will qualify the exam will be issued RSCIT certificate.
- Those who will not be able to pass the exam can register again and take the exam.
- All the details related to result will be updated on VMOU portal and also on this page.
For queries related to RSCIT result, candidates can contact at-
Incharge RSCIT Examination,
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University,