RRC CR Apprentice Online Form: The Railway Recruitment Cell of Central Railway has published a notification regarding the engagement of apprentices. 2422 slots have been notified in the released advertisement. The online applications commenced on 15th December 2022. The online application window will close on 15th Jan 2023. All the procedures shall be conducted through the RRC website. Prior to filling the application form, the interested applicants must check all the details pertaining to the engagement of apprentices. Read details such as eligibility, slots, application procedure, selection procedure, and more about the RRC CR Apprentice Online Form.
RRC CR Apprentice Online Form 2023
Under the Apprentices Act 1961, the notification of the engagement of apprentices in Central Railway has been published. All the procedures will be conducted by the Railway Recruitment Cell. To notify, the notification with the number RRC/CR/AA/2022 was published on 15th December 2022. It informed me regarding all the details pertaining to the engagements. Interested candidates must check all the information on the official portal and fill the online form before the closing date of the application.
RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of the Engagement||RRC CR Apprentice|
|Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Act||Apprentices Act 1961|
|Number of Slots||2422|
|Date of Release of Notification||15th December 2022|
|Commencement of Applications||15th December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15th January 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100|
|Selection Basis||Merit based|
Railway CR Apprentice Number of Slots
Total 2422 slots have been notified for engagement apprentices across 5 clusters. The slots released are set in the following geographical zones:
Check the detailed number by clicking HERE.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
Before applying for the post, the candidates must check the eligibility conditions very carefully. The following conditions have been announced by the recruitment cell:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 years.
- The candidate should not be more than 24 years old. However, certain age relaxations will be provided by the government. In case of SC/ST candidates upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years and for OBC candidates the upper age limit is relaxable up to 3 years. Only in case of persons with disabilities, the age limit can be relaxed upto 10 years.
- The candidates will have to choose only one cluster. However, they can still give preferences in the units that are included in the particular geographical jurisdiction.
- The candidate should have passed class 10 or equivalent from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.
- The candidate will also have national trade certificate as issued by national Council of vocational training or a provisional certificate that is issued by the same Council or even State Council for vocational training.
Also Read: IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2022
RRC CR Apprentice Online Form Application Process
In order to be able to apply for the engagement of apprentices in Central Railway Under Railway recruitment cell, the interested applicants must observe the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal of Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway at rrccr.com.
- Scroll the homepage to reach the Online Application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the Year 2023.
- Tap on Click Here to Apply Online.
- The login form will open up for the registered candidates. In case, the candidates are not previously registered, they need to fill in the registration form.
- Tap on Click Here to Register.
- The Registration Form will open up.
- Select the state to which the candidate is domiciled.
- Enter the full name of the candidate, father or husband’s name, The new email ID, mobile number, and age as calculated from 15 December 2022.
- Select the gender, community, date of birth, physical handicap status, handicap type, status of being an ex-serviceman or a ward of ex-servicemen or a ward of serving defence personnel, ITI pass trade, and application for trade.
- Choose Next.
- Fill in the rest of the application form and get the login credentials. Head back to the login page.
- In the login form, enter the registration ID and the password.
- Press Login.
- In the user dashboard, fill out the complete application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Review the form before final submission by tapping upon Preview.
- Pay the applicable fee depending Upon the category to which the candidate belongs.
- Click on Submit.
RRC Central Railway Apprentice Application Fee
The candidates need to pay the application fee in order to completely submit their online form. For those who will not pay the applicable fee, their online form will not be accepted. This fee is non-refundable and the candidates can pay it through the safe payment gateway. The amount can be paid by using internet banking or debit card or credit card or SBI challan or any other method as provided by the authorities. However, the fee depends upon the category to which the candidates belong. The following fee needs to be paid:
- Put unreserved candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100.
- For candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled Tribes, and persons with disabilities there is no application fee.
- Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- In case there is any transaction fee, the candidates must pay so.
Central Railway Apprentice Selection Procedure
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list that will be prepared by the authorities on the basis of the application form. The marks scored by the candidate in class 10 and in ITI will be normalised and a final merit list shall be prepared. Depending upon the number of slots and the marks scored by the candidates in the merit list, shortlisting will take place. After the shortlisting, the original documents will be verified and the candidates will be finally selected.
RRC CR Apprentice Online Form Important Links
|Visit||Official Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway Portal|
|Download||Apprentice Engagement 2023 Notification|