Rajasthan Public Service Commission started the recruitment process for the Revenue Officer position. The selection committee conducted the written examination for the same post on 14th May 2023. The examination got concluded successfully and now the registered candidates are ready to finally get their hands on the scores. The scores are going to be provided through the RPSC Revenue Officer Result 2023. It is the responsibility of the respective commission to prepare as well as provide the result to the registered candidates.
It has been noticed that the authority has not released the date on which the scores will be provided. We expect that the respective authority will be releasing the result in August 2023. Once the officials provide it, this page will mention the exact date. Till then, readers can take a look at the related details such as the answer key, cut-off, etc. available on this page.
RPSC Revenue Officer Result 2023
The officials will be providing the result online on the official web portal of RPSC. The selection committee are going to check all answer sheets thoroughly for the preparation of the result. The officials are going to select candidates for the above-mentioned post on the basis of marks scored in the written exam. The minimum qualifying marks are also set for the written exam these are marks that need to be scored by the candidates to qualify the respective exam.
The officials will be issuing the result separately. After that, the authority will prepare the merit list based on the marks scored in the exam. One must keep their login details received during the application process to check the Rajasthan PSC Revenue Officer Result. Get the information about the cut-off marks, answer key, etc. on this particular page.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Revenue Officer Result 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Revenue Officer|
|Examination Date||14th May 2023|
|Result Availability Status||To be released|
|Result Availability Mode||Online Mode|
RPSC Revenue Officer Answer Key
The answer key is a document holding the correct keys of all the questions that were printed on the respective question paper. Registered candidates check the answer key to get the estimated scores. The officials also open the objection window and accept objections against the answer that was claimed wrong by the registered candidates.
However, one must hold strong evidence to justify their objection. The officials have provided a separate section for the answer key.
How to check the RPSC Revenue Officer Result 2023?
We have defined the online procedure for checking the result on this page. Readers can easily access the rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in by following the below-mentioned steps:
- First, you are required to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission with this link: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Once, you are landed on the home page of the website successfully, start looking for the Candidate Information section.
- Tap on it and a menu holding several links will drop down on the same tab.
- Search and then click on the Results option available in the drop-down menu.
- Finally, a new page will form on the same screen. Start looking for the result link available for the Revenue Inspector post.
- After finding the link, tap on it and the login page will form within a few seconds after clicking on it.
- Provide the details such as Roll Number, Date of Birth and captcha code and tap on the Submit box.
- Finally, the result will appear on the screen in the form of a scorecard. Check your scores and also keep its printout for future use.
Printed Details on the Rajasthan PSC Revenue Officer Result
The result holds the details about the candidate and their overall performance in the respective examination. Given below is the list of particulars that candidates might see on their respective results:
- Name of the Authority
- Name of the Post
- Examination Date
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the aspirants
- Marks obtained in the exam
- Signature of the Authority, etc.
RPSC Revenue Officer Result 2023: Important Links
|Get the Result Link||To be updated|
|Visit the website||RPSC Website Link|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials provide the answer key?
It has been released on 17th July 2023.
What after the publication of the Rajasthan PSC Revenue Officer Result?
After the publication of the result, the officials will issue the merit list which will hold the name of the final selected candidates. Candidates will have to appear for the verification of important documents afterwards to complete the selection process.