The officials successfully conducted the second-stage examination of the Regional Mathematical Olympiads on 29 October 2023. Now, the participating candidates are eager to know their second-stage performance. The officials have provided the whole RMO schedule on the official page. According to it, the RMO 2nd Stage Exam Result will be released on 15th December 2023.
But before that the officials released its tentative scores on 29th November and now its final score is to be released on 11th December 2023. Applicants who qualify for the second stage can appear for the third stage, i.e., the Indian National Mathematical Olympiad.
RMO 2nd Stage Exam Result 2023
The RMO 2nd Stage Exam Result accessibility mode is online only. After the publication of the result, the officials will allot some time for candidates to apply for revaluation if they are not satisfied with the allotted marks. After the reevaluation process, the officials will release the final result. The final result will not be eligible for revaluation.
Applicants will have to appear for each stage and qualify them as well to pass the Olympiads. The authority is conducting the Olympiads for the 2023-24 session. Check Out information like the RMO 2nd Stage Exam Result accessibility process and others here.
olympiads.hbcse.tifr.res.in 2nd Stage Result 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
HOMI Bhabha Centre for Science Education
|Name of the Olympiad
|Regional Mathematical Olympiad
|Date of the Examination
|29 October 2023
|Result Availability Mode
|29 November to 3 December 2023
|Final Result Date
|15 December 2023
|Official Web Portal
How to check the RMO 2nd Stage Exam Result 2023?
The following section has been prepared specially to provide the online procedure for checking out the scores secured by candidates. Here is the step-by-step guide to check the Regional Mathematical Olympiad Result:
- The first step in the process is to visit the official website of the Olympiad using this link: https://olympiads.hbcse.tifr.res.in/
- Secondly, the device will directly open the home page of the same website.
- Thirdly, some options are provided horizontally at the top of the home page.
- Locate and click on the option named Olympiads 2023-2024.
- Afterwards, a drop-down menu will open on the screen where you will see two options.
- Find and tap on the option of Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024 and the device will open a new page on the screen.
- Scroll down and land on the section of the second stage. The RMO 2nd Stage Exam Result link is under the same section.
- Click on it and a new page will open, holding the login section.
- Please provide the details asked on a new page and submit them.
- After a few seconds, the tentative scores of the respective candidates will finally form on the screen.
RMO 2nd Stage Exam Result 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Official Website
|Olympiads Official Website Link
|RMO 2nd Stage Final Score
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the RMO 2nd Stage Exam Result?
The officials are all set to release the tentative scores scored by the candidates on 15th Decmeber.
What details will be provided on the Regional Mathematical Olympiad Result?
The result includes details like the name of the officials, name of the exam, candidate’s name, roll number, marks obtained in the exam, maximum marks, remarks, signature of the officials and others.
What after the declaration of the olympiads.hbcse.tifr.res.in 2nd Stage Result?
After the tentative scores are declared, the officials will start the re-evaluation process, during which candidates can apply for re-evaluation. Finally, the final scores will be issued online.