Rajasthan Board (BSER) RBSE 10th Result 2019: Rajasthan Board has announced class 10th board exams result on 3rd June 2019. Rajasthan 10th result 2019 is available on the official website of exam conducting authority official website. All students of Rajasthan Board 10th Class will be able to check their RBSE 10th Result 2019 by using their roll number & date of Birth. Students will be informed before the declaration of result. We will update the result link as soon as it will announce by
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) commonly known as Rajasthan Board is the education board which is responsible for promotion and regulation of secondary education in Rajasthan. It is the state board which conducts board exams for class 10th and 10+2 every year in the state.
Table of Contents
RBSE 10th Result 2019
Students will get all the necessary details related to RBSE 10th Result 2019 from this article.
Latest Update 3rd June 2019: Rajasthan Board 10th Class Result 2019 has been announced today. All students can check their 10th Result by following below link.
Highlights of Rajasthan Board (BSER) 10th Class Exam 2019
|Exam name||Rajasthan Class 10th|
|Conducting Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Board||Rajasthan State Board|
|Examination date||Announce Soon|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Date of result declaration||3rd June 2019|
|Mode of result announcement||Online|
Rajasthan Board 10th Class Result Date
Rajasthan High School result is expected to release on 3rd June 2019. The prediction is based on looking into the previous year’s trends. After completing the 10th Class exams, students start waiting for the declaration of result. RBSE 10th Result 2019 will be released online so students can easily check their result from the official website/ portal of the Board.
How to Check RBSE 10th Result 2019
Result for Rajasthan Board class 10th will be published online. Below we have shared some steps to check the result through online mode.
- Students have to first visit the official portal or website of the Rajasthan Board or they can also check their result by clicking on the link provided below in this page.
- Now students have to click on the link available on the homepage of the website to check and download RBSE 10th Result.
- Now enter the roll number and other credentials required to open the result page.
- Click on the submit button.
resultwill be displayed on screen.
- Students can save the result for future references.
Students can click here to check Rajasthan Board High School Result 2019 (link will be available here)
Information Mentioned on BSER 10th Result 2019
- Name of the student
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Centre name
- Subject- wise marks obtained in theory and practical
- Total marks
- Result Status / Division
Previous Years Statistics of Rajasthan Board Class 10th Result
The table given below shows the result statistics and analysis of the past few years. Through this data, students can get an idea about Rajasthan Board 2019 10th result.
|Year||Overall passing percentage of students||Passing percentage of girls||Passing percentage of boys||Total number of students appeared|
|2017||78.96 %||78.89 %||79.01 %||10,99,000|
|2016||75.89 %||75.70 %||76.02 %||10,51,105|
|2015||78.10 %||78.41 %||77.87 %||11,06,048|
|2014||66.46 %||66.46 %||66.69 %||11,04,326|
|2013||65.65 %||65.25 %||65.77 %||7,89,814|
Looking into the given statistics and data we can see that the overall passing percentage of students is increasing every year which is a good sign. Considering this trend we can expect more improved passing percentage of students for this year (2019).
Important Points Related to Rajasthan Board Class 10th Result
- Result has been released on 3rd June 2019.
- Students can check their result at the official portal by using their roll number.
- RBSE 10th Result 2019 will have subject-wise marks obtained by the students.
- After the declaration of result students will be able to collect their original mark-sheets from their schools on the basis of which they will be given admission into the next class.
- Students are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the Board to get regular updates about the result.
Hope you liked this article. Stay connected for more information and updates. You can also share your views and queries in the comment section below.