RBI Office Attendant Result: RBI Office Attendant recruitment exam conducted successfully on 9th and 10th April 2021 in all the exam centers at various locations. Now, candidates who have appeared in the online test must be waiting for the release of the result which could be out very soon. Applicants must keep their login details ready to access their result. A direct link to check RBI Office Attendant result will be provided here once available officially.
Update: RBI Office Attendant Result will be declared very soon. Aspirants appeared for the same keep checking this space for result declaration.
- 1 RBI Office Attendant Result
- 2 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Schedule
- 3 Important Points related to Office Attendant RBI Result
- 4 How to access RBI OA Result?
- 5 FAQs
RBI Office Attendant Result
RBI invited applications from the eligible candidates in the month of February for the post of Office Attendant. Through this recruitment drive, RBI is going to recruit total 841 suitable candidates from across the country. Selection is based on an online test followed by language proficiency test.
RBI office attendant online test result will be hosted on its official portal. Along with the result, RBI is likely to upload the marks of candidates. No result will be sent to any candidates individually by post. Candidates have to access it from the official website once it will be made available. Nevertheless, RBI is likely to notify all the candidates via SMS or email regarding the publication of result.
Examinees waiting for display of result can consider this article for all the details regarding the upcoming result. While going through the information provided in this post, they will find details of exam dates, how to check result, what will be the next process after result, documents required, cut-off marks details etc.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment at Glance
|Recruitment||RBI Office Attendant Recruitment|
|Recruiting Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Recruitment for Year||2020|
|Recruitment Type||National Level Recruitment (Govt Job)|
|Total No. of Posts||841|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Language Proficiency Test|
|Exam Date||9th & 10th April 2021|
|Result Status||Expected in May 2021|
|Mode of result announcement||Online|
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Schedule
|Issue of Notification||24th February 2021|
|Starting of Online Application submission||24th February 2021|
|Last date of online application submission||15th March 2021|
|Date of downloading of admit card||31st March to 10th April 2021|
|Date of Exam||9th and 10th April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||May 2021|
Office Attendants Online Test: Cut Off Marks
Check the category-wise cut-off marks criteria for online test-
|General||To be updated soon|
|OBC||To be updated soon|
|EWS||To be updated soon|
|SC||To be updated soon|
|ST||To be updated soon|
|Ex-Serviceman||To be updated soon|
|PWD||To be updated soon|
Apart from category-wise cut-off, RBI is also expected to release RBI Office Attendant Cut Off State Wise. All the cut-off details will be updated once result will be made available.
Post Result Publication Process
After the display of Online test result, candidates whose roll numbers will be there in the selection list have to appear Language Proficiency Test (In regional Languages). LPT test will be of qualifying nature but it is mandatory to be attended by all the candidates in order to get selected for the post. Provisionally Selected candidates will be notified about the date of LPT via a brief notice on the official portal. Before appearing for LPT, candidates have to submit requisite documents at the Regional Office within ten days.
Final result is prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in online test, LPT, document verification and Identity verification or Biometric Data. Along with this medical fitness of candidates is also taken as major factor for the selection. Final selection list will also be posted online.
Candidates needs to have a quick look at the important points regarding the result mentioned as under-
- RBI will be releasing Office Attendant online test result in online mode.
- Result can be expected on 5th May 2021
- RBI result will be hosted only on the official portal.
- No hard copy of result or mark sheet will be sent to any candidate.
- Result will be published a selection list pdf indicating the roll numbers of shortlisted candidates.
- As the exam is conducted in various shifts, the result will be prepared by using the normalization methods.
- Candidates must secure minimum cut-off marks fixed for the respective category to qualify the exam.
- RBI Office Attendant cut off might be applied on individual test scores and also on total scores.
- Candidates qualifying online test and meeting the cut-off criteria will be shortlisted for Language Proficiency Test (LPT). LPT details will be notified to candidates through RBI portal.
- Candidates are advised to visit RBI website as well as nvshq.org for the latest updates related to Office Attendant Result.
How to access RBI OA Result?
RBI publishes all its recruitment result online and therefore Office Attendants also have to download their result from official portal. We, advise candidates to follow only official website of RBI and genuine websites like nvshq.org for latest result updates.
Check the simple and easy steps shared below to download RBI result online-
- Step I- Start by visiting the official portal of RBI.
- Step II- Now, scroll down the homepage and click on “Opportunities@RBI” link given under the More Links option.
- Step III- On this page, click on “Current Vacancies” Tab.
- Step IV- On clicking current vacancies tab, a drop-down menu will open. Click on “Result” option.
- Step V- Now, all the available result along with the date of release will open. Search for RBI Office Attendant online test result.
- Step VI- Click on the respective result.
- Step VII- A result page will open. On this page candidates will see information related to the result and selection list pdf link.
- Step VIII- On clicking “list of selected candidates” link, result pdf will open. Candidates can now search their roll number in the list.
|RBI official Portal||Click Here|
|RBI Office Attendant Result Link||Click Here – Available soon|
|RBI OA Admit Card||Click Here|
|RBI OA Official notification pdf||Click Here|
For any information or query regarding RBI Office Attendant online test result 2021, comment below.
RBI has not announced any result date but is expected to be out in May 2021.
Result will be made available online to all the candidates. They can download it from RBI portal or from the link provided in this article.
No login credentials are required to download the result as RBI publish a selection list in PDF form and this pdf can be downloaded easily.
No, RBI will not provide marksheets to any candidates. However, it will upload mark of all the candidates on its website.
After the declaration of online result, shortlisted candidates have to appear in LPT.