Rajasthan High Court Clerk Result 2023 (Out): The written examination for the post of Rajasthan HC Clerk (Grade-II), Jr. Assistant, and Jr. Judicial Assistant for 2756 vacant seats at Rajasthan High Court took place between 12th to 19th March 2023. As the examination is concluded the officials declare the result on 1st May 2023. Applicants may download their Rajasthan HC Clerk and other post results online @ (hcraj.nic.in). To know more about the Rajasthan High Court Clerk result, go in-depth in this article.
Update: Authority has uploaded the Rajasthan High Court Result whose link is shared below.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Result 2023
All those candidates who sat in the exam will be able to check their results from the official website either by submitting their login credentials or accessing the result pdf file. No hard copy of the result/scorecard will be given to the passed candidates.
Those candidates who’ll pass the written test will be invited to attend the remaining stages of the recruitment process. The stuff such as highlights, cut-off marks, merit lists about the Rajasthan High Court result 2023 can be read by going this article.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Result 2023: Highlights
|Authority Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post||Clerk (Grade-II), Jr. Assistant, and Jr. Judicial Assistant (JJA)|
|Exam Date||12th to 19th March 2023|
|Answer Key||Released on 20th March|
|Answer Key Objection||21st to 27th March 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Typing Test|
Also Read: Rajasthan SET Admit Card 2023
Rajasthan High Court Clerk 2023 Answer Key
Soon after the examination, the authority will also release the provisional answer key of the written exam on their official portal which will be available in pdf file. If any candidates want to raise any objections in their respective answer key then they have to upload their objection by entering their login credentials along with a piece of solid evidence and paying the objection fee of ₹100 per question through an online medium.
After finalizing the correct objection forms, the process of revision will get started and within a short period of time, the final answer key will be uploaded. The decision of the panel regarding the final answer key will be considered as final and binding.
How to submit Rajasthan High Court Answer Key objection?
- Move to RHC’s official website (hcraj.nic.in).
- Tap on the ‘Recruitment’ option given under the drop-box of ‘Recruitment’.
- On the recruitment page, select the ‘Recruitment JRJA’s for RHC JA’s for RSLSA and DLSA’s and Clerk Grade-II for RSJA & District Courts 2023’ option.
- Under the row of Details, the link of ‘Answer Key Objections submission’ will be given.
- The objection page will get open.
- Enter the particulars asked on that page then press on ‘Submit’ option.
- The objection form will be appearing on the computer screen.
- Note down the details asked and upload the proof.
- After completing the whole process, tick on ‘Final Submit’ and your objection form will be submitted easily.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Cut-Off Marks, Merit List
According to the recruitment advertisement, General/OBC category candidates have to secure 50%, SC/ST candidates have to secure 45% and PWD candidates have to secure 40% and if they failed to score the above marks then they will not be considered as eligible for the post. No grievances related to cut-off marks will be entertained by the authorities. The list of various reasons depending on which the cut-off marks will be prepared includes the total number of applicants who sat in the exam, scores secured by them, last year’s cut-off marks, and the marking strategy.
The merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared on the performance of the candidate in the Written Test and the Typing Test on the computer (Speed & Efficiency test). In case, the situation occurs where two or more candidates secured the cut-off marks then the higher rank in the merit list will be allotted to the candidate who is older in age.
Submit here Rajasthan JET 2023 Application
Download Rajasthan High Court Clerk Result 2023
- Appear on RHC’s main portal hcraj.nic.in.
- Under the column of ‘Recruitment’, select the ‘Recruitment’ option.
- Press the ‘Recruitment JRJA’s for RHC JA’s for RSLSA and DLSA’s and Clerk Grade-II’ available on the recruitment page.
- Choose the ‘Rajasthan High Court Clerk result’ link.
- Then a fresh web page will get open.
- Submit the details asked on the page and tick on the ‘Login’.
- The result details will be available on your device screen.
- After reading it download the file.
Rajasthan High Court Results 2023: Links
|Available Now||Rajasthan HC Result|