VBSPU Result 2021 for few UG and PG courses have announced. Students can check their respective result from university official page or link which we have mentioned below. To get the VBSPU result you need to submit your roll number. For more information regarding the VBSPU result 2021 read the article given below.
The complete details about VBS Purvanchal University results, exams, admissions process etc. are shared in this article. Go through the article and find all the information.
Current Update: The result for few more courses has announced by officials. Aspirants can now check the result through a link shared by us in the below section.
VBSPU Result 2021
University declares all the entrance test results, semester results and annual examination results only through the online mode. Thus, students have to check the result from the official website of the university. University does not send individual results to its students through post or any other medium. Students can get the result through the online mode by using the valid login credentials.
VBSPU Semester Exam Result 2021
After the announcement of VBSPU course-wise date sheet, officials will conduct examination and then result will be released. The online result sheet consists information such as the name of the students, college name, roll number, course, year/ semester, credit, grade, marks (subject-wise), CPGA, SGPA, total marks, result etc.
The result that is published online is just a provisional result thus, students are advised not to treat the online result sheet as the original mark sheet. The original mark sheets are distributed after the declaration of online result and the university updates the information on its website.
University conducts supplementary and improvement exams after the declaration of the results. Students willing to apply for any of these exams are required to fill an application form within the specified time.
VBSPU Exam Overview
|Article category||University results|
|University||Veer Bahadur Sing Purvanchal University|
|Location||Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses offered||UG, PG,|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area||171.5 acres|
|Academic system||Annual and Semester System|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.vbspu.ac.in|
How to check VBSPU Result?
Students can check the result through the online mode by following the procedure given below-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of the university (www.vbspu.ac.in).
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on the “Result” link.
- Step 3- Select the respective result option.
- Step 4- Enter the roll number, select the branch, semester/year, exam type, enter the captcha and click on get result.
- Step 5- Result will appear on the screens.
- Step 6- Check the result and download/save for future references.
UG Courses Results
PG Courses Results
Click this link to Check More Result of VBSPU UG/ PG Courses
Also Check >> M.D. & M.S. 2019-20
VBS Purvanchal University has total 367 affiliated colleges spread in the 5 districts of the state viz. Azamgarh, Allahabad, Mau, Jaunpur, and Gazipur. Presently university is offering number of graduate, postgraduate and research programs under the faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Management Studies, Education, Law, Engineering and Technology.
Details mentioned in VBSPU result
Following mentioned details you will find in VBSPU result:
- Students name
- Course and semester type
- College name
- Father/ Mother’s name
- Roll/ Enrollment number
- Subject name
- Theory and Practical marks
- Result status
VBSPU Admission Procedure
- University grants admission to the eligible candidates on the basis of marks in the qualifying examinations (direct admission) and also on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university.
- In order to apply for admission to university, interested candidates have to fill an application form available at the university website.
- Candidates must fill the application forms before the last date as late applications are rejected.
- Candidates who have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university are issued admit cards few days before the commencement of the exams.
- Admit cards include all the information about exam date and exam center.
- Admission in Ph.D. programs in VBSP University are made through a Research Entrance Test i.e. PUCRET.
- The academic session of UG and PG programs starts in the month of July each year.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Exams
As university curriculum is based on both annual and semester system exams are also conducted on the basis of respective academic curriculum.
The Controller of Examination is the department of the university that caters to various academic activities of the university such as the preparation of examination schedule, publication of exam notification, application, conduction of exams, evaluation, declaration of result etc.
Here we have shared all the important information regarding the examination pattern and result in the university-
- University updates examination schedule and other details related to exam on its official portal to notify students.
- Semester practical exams for odd semesters are conducted in November.
- The odd semester exams (i.e. semester I, III, V, VII) are organized in the month of November-December.
- The practical exams for annual system are conducted from January to February.
- The annual examination for all the regular and private students under the annual academic system are conducted between March and April.
- The even semester practical exams are organized in the month of April and end semester exams are conducted in the first week of May.
- The improvement exam is conducted in the month of August every year.
- All the students are required to fill an examination and submit examination fee in order to appear in annual examination and semester exams. The application form is published online and students have to fill it from there only.
In case of any issue related to the results, students are suggested to contact the examination and result department of the university as soon as possible. The contact details shared at the end of this page.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is a state university situated in the Jaunpur city of the state of Uttar Pradesh. VBSP University was formerly known as Purvanchal University. It was established as a residential-cum-affiliating university in 1987 under the U.P. state university act 1973. The university was renamed in the honor of Shri Veer Bahadur Singh, former Chief Minister of U.P.
The university campus covers an area of 171.5 acres that have administrative building, academic buildings, hostels, and other facilities. There are around three lacs and eighty thousand students enrolled in the various programs offered in the university.
VBSPU Result Related FAQ’s
Authorities of VBSPU announces the result of each course through online mode. No hardcopy will be sent to any candidate personally.
If you think that you have obtained fewer marks than the marks you expected then, keen students can apply for revaluation procedure.
University itself will provide the scorecard of each student which they have to collect from university.
Information that are needed while checking the result are university name, roll number, courses, etc.
Result link and other important details will be uploaded on official portal and on this site too.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University,
Jaunpur, Pin- 222003,
Phone No.- 05452-252573