Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University VBSPU Result: Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is a state university situated in the Jaunpur city of the state of Uttar Pradesh. VBSP University was formerly known as Purvanchal University. It was established as a residential-cum-affiliating university in 1987 under the U.P. state university act 1973. The university was renamed in the honor of Shri Veer Bahadur Singh, former Chief Minister of U.P.
The university campus covers an area of 171.5 acres that have administrative building, academic buildings, hostels, and other facilities. There are around three lacs and eighty thousand students enrolled in the various programs offered in the university.
Table of Contents
- 1 VBSPU Result 2018-19
- 1.1 About Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University
- 1.2 Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Faculty
- 1.3 Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Admission Process
- 1.4 Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Exams and Results
- 1.5 Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Exams
- 1.6 Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University VBSPU Result
VBSPU Result 2018-19
VBS Purvanchal University has total 367 affiliated colleges spread in the 5 districts of the state viz. Azamgarh, Allahabad, Mau, Jaunpur, and Gazipur. Presently university is offering number of graduate, postgraduate and research programs under the faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Management Studies, Education, Law, Engineering and Technology.
The complete details about VBS Purvanchal University results, exams, admissions process etc. are shared in this article. Go through the article and find all the information.
About Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University
|Article category||University results|
|University||Veer Bahadur Sing Purvanchal University|
|Location||Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses offered||UG, PG,|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area||171.5 acres|
|Academic system||Annual and Semester System|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.vbspu.ac.in|
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Faculty
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- UNS institute of Information & Technology
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
Faculty of Computer Applications
- Department of MCA
Faculty of Arts
- Department of Humanities
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Management Studies
Faculty of Commerce
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Science
- Department of Physics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Defence Study
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Military Science
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Applied Social Sciences
Faculty of Law
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Admission Process
- University grants admission to the eligible candidates on the basis of marks in the qualifying examinations (direct admission) and also on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university.
- In order to apply for admission to university, interested candidates have to fill an application form available at the university website.
- Candidates must fill the application forms before the last date as late applications are rejected.
- Candidates who have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university are issued admit cards few days before the commencement of the exams.
- Admit cards include all the information about exam date and exam center.
- Admission in Ph.D. programs in VBSP University are made through a Research Entrance Test i.e. PUCRET.
- The academic session of UG and PG programs starts in the month of July each year.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Exams and Results
As university curriculum is based on both annual and semester system exams are also conducted on the basis of respective academic curriculum.
The Controller of Examination is the department of the university that caters to various academic activities of the university such as the preparation of examination schedule, publication of exam notification, application, conduction of exams, evaluation, declaration of result etc.
Here we have shared all the important information regarding the examination pattern and result in the university-
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Exams
- University updates examination schedule and other details related to exam on its official portal to notify students.
- Semester practical exams for odd semesters are conducted in November.
- The odd semester exams (i.e. semester I, III, V, VII) are organized in the month of November-December.
- The practical exams for annual system are conducted from January to February.
- The annual examination for all the regular and private students under the annual academic system are conducted between March and April.
- The even semester practical exams are organized in the month of April and end semester exams are conducted in the first week of May.
- The improvement exam is conducted in the month of August every year.
- All the students are required to fill an examination and submit examination fee in order to appear in annual examination and semester exams. The application form is published online and students have to fill it from there only.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University VBSPU Result
- University declares all the entrance test results, semester results and annual examination results only through the online mode. Thus, students have to check the result from the official website of the university.
- University do not send individual results to its students through post or any other medium.
- Students can get the result through the online mode by using the valid login credentials.
- The online result sheet consists information such as the name of the students, college name, roll number, course, year/ semester, credit, grade, marks (subject-wise), CPGA, SGPA, total marks, result etc.
- The result published online is just a provisional result and thus, students are advised not to treat the online result sheet as the mark sheet.
- The original mark sheets are distributed after the declaration of online result and university updates the information on its website.
- University conducts supplementary and improvement exams after the declaration of the results. Students willing to apply for any of these exams are required to fill an application form within the specified time.
How to check Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University VBSPU Result?
Students can check the result through the online mode by following the procedure given below-
- Visit the official website of the university (www.vbspu.ac.in).
- On the homepage, click on the “Result” link.
- Select the respective result option.
- Enter the roll number, select the branch, semester/year, exam type, enter the captcha and click on get result.
- Result will appear on the screens.
- Check the result and download/save for future references.
In case of any issue related to the results, students are suggested to contact the examination and result department of the university as soon as possible. The contact details are shared below-
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University,
Jaunpur, Pin- 222003,
Phone No.- 05452-252573