PSPCL LDC Result 2020 Merit List JE, Steno Typist @ pspcl.in: PSPCL has successfully conducted the online test for various posts against CRA 293/19 & CRA 294/19. The concerned authority has also published the answer keys and questions. Candidates are now looking for the declaration of PSPCL LDC Result 2020.
Once the final answer key will be released PSPCL will also announce the result for all the posts. PSCPCL LDC Result is expected to be released in the last week of January or in the first week of February. The result and the merit list will be hosted only the official portal of PSPCL. Candidates will not receive their result by post. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process.
Candidates waiting for the release of result can read the given article as here we have mentioned all the necessary information regarding the result, merit list, result date, cut-off etc.
- 1 PSPCL LDC Result 2020
- 2 PSPCL LDC Answer Key Objections
- 3 PSPCL CRA 293/19 & CRA 294/19 Result/ Merit List
- 4 How to check the PSPCL LDC JE result or Merit List?
- 5 PSPCL LDC Cut-off marks
- 6 Document Verification
- 7 PSPCL LCD Result- Key Notes
PSPCL LDC Result 2020
|Name of the exam||PSPCL CRA 293/19 and CRA 294/19 exam|
|Article category||Result Merit List|
|Recruiting Authority||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Advertisement No.||CRA 293/19 & CRA 294/19|
|Post||LDC, JE, AO, SDA, RA, EG-II|
|Date of PSPCL LDC, JE, Steno result||Last week of January 2020 (expected)|
|Official website of PSPCL||https://www.pspcl.in/|
PSPCL Result Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online applications||5th September 2019|
|Last date for registration||1st October 2019|
|Last date to deposit fee online||4th October 2019|
|Date of exam||18th, 19th, 23rd, 24th, 31st December 2019, and 3rd and 4th January 2020|
|Release of answer keys||January 2020|
|Publication of PSPCL LDC Result/ Merit list||Last week of January (expected)|
PSPCL LDC Answer Key Objections
PSPCL has already announced the question and answer keys for recently conducted exam. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer keys have given an opportunity to raise objections. They can submit objections online by visiting the official website of the organisation.
Candidates interested in filling objections against the answer keys can visit https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/62290/login.html and proceed further by entering the valid login details. Representations should be submitted before the due date. After the last date objection link will be disabled.
PSPCL CRA 293/19 & CRA 294/19 Result/ Merit List
The result for both the advertisements is expected to be published separately. It means two different result sheets will be prepared and uploaded online for CRA 293/19 and CRA 294/19. Candidates have to open the concerned result pdf link to view their result.
PSPCL CA merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the online test. Only those candidates will be shortlisted for the next round who will secure marks equal or more than the minimum qualifying marks (except for the sport quota candidates as it will be determined on the basis of sports gradation policy).
In case, two candidates secure equal marks in online test then the merit will be determined on the basis of age of the candidates. Candidates with higher age will be given preference which means candidate with older age will be ranked higher in the merit.
How to check the PSPCL LDC JE result or Merit List?
As it has been cleared that the result for LDC exam will be announced online, all the candidates are required to check it from the official website. To check the result online, they have to follow some simple steps. Below we shared all the steps, candidates can follow the same and download their result-
- Step I- Candidates need to visit the official website of PSCPCL first. Here is the official website link- https://www.pspcl.in/.
- Step II- On the homepage, they have to click on “About Us” tab and have to select Recruitment link form the dropdown menu.
- Step III- On the recruitment page, they have to search for “
Recruitment of various posts against CRA 293/19 & CRA 294/19” link.
- Step IV- Under the respective link, they have to click on the relevant CRA result link.
- Step V- On clicking the respective link, result pdf will open on the device screen.
- Step VI- Candidates can search their names in the list.
- Step VII- After candidates have checked the result; they can save or take a printout of the result pdf for references in future.
Click on the given links to check the result-
CRA 293/19 Result- Links available soon
CRA 294/19 Result- Links available soon
Information printed on the Result
The result is generally published as the merit list of the candidates who have qualified the exam. Candidates are not required to check their result separately by entering the login details. They just have to open the result pdf and search their name in the list.
Candidates can check the details supposed to be printed on the result sheet given as under-
- Date of exam
- Combined Merit List (CML) rank
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number
- Application reference No.
- Candidate’s father name
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained by the candidates
- Qualifying status
PSPCL LDC Cut-off marks
PSPCL LDC cut-off marks are minimum marks secured by the candidates in the online test to qualify for the next selection round. The minimum qualifying marks has been already fixed by the corporation for each category of the candidates. Check the category-wise minimum qualifying marks details given in the table below-
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
|Person with disability candidates||35%|
On the basis of merit, candidates will be shortlisted and invited for the purpose of document verification. Calling any candidate for document verification will not imply that the candidate is entitled to be selected for the said post.
At the time of document verification, all the candidates are required to produce all the necessary documents in original at the designated venue. They have to carry following documents –
- All the educational qualification certificates/ mark sheet.
- Caste/category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- No objection certificate (NOC) – if required
- Sports certificate
- Disability certificate
- Passport sized photograph
- Other relevant documents and certificates
The date for document verification will be communicated later to candidates through email.
PSPCL LCD Result- Key Notes
- Once the answer key objection procedure will be completed, final answer key will be published merit list/ result will also be declared.
- The result is likely to be released on the last week of January 2020.
- Candidates can access their result by logging in the official website of PSPCL on the scheduled date.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks to pass the exam.
- Qualified candidates will be called for document verification on the basis of merit.
- To get all the latest updates related to PSPCL result, candidates should visit the official website on frequent basis.
If you have any question in relation to PSPCL LDC Result 2020, then comment below.