Punjab Board PSEB 10th Result 2019 is going to release in the 1st week of May 2019. Last year Punjab Board 10th class result was released on 9th May 2018 therefore for 2019 also, it is expected to release in May. The result will be made available by the conducting authority on its official portal. Punjab Board’s High school (10th) exam was conducted from 15th March to 2nd April 2019.
Table of Contents
PSEB 10th Result 2019
Punjab Secondary Education Board (PSEB) is the body which works under the State Government and is responsible for conducting High school (10th), Intermediate (12th) and some other exams annually in the state of Punjab. PSEB is commonly known as Punjab Board. It was established in 1969.
In this article, students will get all the information related to PSEB class 10th result 2019 also stay connected with us for more related updates.
|Conducting authority||Punjab Secondary Education Board (PSEB)|
|Board Type||State Board|
|Date of exam||15th March to 2nd April 2019|
|Date of result announcement||1st Week of May 2019|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
Soon, we will update the result announcement date as soon as it announce by the Punjab Board.
How to Check PSEB 10th Result 2019
- First, Visit the official website of PSEB (mentioned above)
- Click on the Result tab provided to check result on the homepage of the website.
- Now click on ‘Matriculation Examination Result 2019’ link.
- Enter the Roll Number or Name in the space provided and click submit.
- Now result will display on the screen.
- Students can save and take print of the same by clicking on the print button. It can be used for future reference.
NOTE- Students can also click on the link provided below to check 10th class result
Check Punjab Board PSEB 10th Result 2019 (Link will be updated Soon)
Information Mentioned On Punjab Board High School Exam Result 2019
- Name of the Students
- Roll number
- Student’s mother name
- Students father name
- Date of birth
- Subject wise marks
- Final result (Whether pass or fail)
Previous Year’s Statistics of Punjab Board PSEB 10th Result 2019
Here we have shared some previous year statistics of PSEB 10th class result to give you an idea about the result of 2019 class 10th result.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared||Boys Pass Percentage(%)||Girls Pass Percentage(%)||Overall Pass percentage (%)|
Re-Checking and Supplementary Exam
After the declaration of result Students not satisfied with result can apply for re-checking of copies. Also, Students who will not be able to pass the exam can appear in the supplementary exam.
Important Instruction Related to PSEB 10th Result 2019
- Punjab Board Matric Result 2019 will be released on the date specified by the Board.
- Students can check their result through the official website of PSEB Board.
- PSEB 10th Result will include subject- wise marks obtained by the Students.
- Students are required to secure minimum 33% to pass the exam.
- Students must keep their roll number and other details safe as they are required to check the result.
- Students can also apply for rechecking and supplementary exam after the declaration of result. Result for the supplementary exam is released in June.
- After the announcement of result mark sheets of the Students will be distributed to their respective schools. Students can collect their mark sheets after 15-20 days of the date of result announcement form their schools.
- Students are also advised to be in touch with the official website of PSEB (Punjab Board) to get regular updates and important information regarding Class 10th
- In case if any student is not able to check result he/she must contact PSEB Board. Below we have shared the contact details-
Punjab Secondary Education Board,
Vidhya Bhawan, Phase- 8,
Sahibabad Ajit Singh Nagar,
Mohali – 160062
Phone- 0172- 5227423, 424, 425
Email- [email protected]
Hope, information shared in this article will be helpful for you. Stay connected with us for more such information of PSEB results and other important updates. In case if there is any query related to PSEB 10th 2019 results do let us know. You can drop your comments in the comment section below.