Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels Limited, also known as Park Hotels, works in the hospitality business that operates under the brand names of “THE PARK,” “THE PARK Collection,” “Zone by The Park,” etc. The company recently opened its IPO and many investors subscribed to it. Readers who are waiting for the basis of allotment are informed that the Park Hotels IPO Allotment Result will be issued on 8th February 2024.
In the meantime, read information about the IPO subscription details, GMP, and more by reading the following article till the end.
Park Hotels IPO Allotment Result
Link Intime India Private Ltd is responsible for providing the Park Hotels IPO Allotment Result. Taking a look at the Grey Market Prices provides an estimation to individuals about the rate at which the shares might be listed at NSE. So, the GMP of Park Hotels IPO was Rs. 60 on 5 February 2024. So, the estimated listing price of the www.theparkhotels.com IPO is Rs. 215/-. The final price will be updated soon.
www.theparkhotels.com IPO Allotment Result: At a Glance
|Name of the IPO
|Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels IPO Allotment
|Link Intime India Private Ltd
|Face Value of the Shares
|Rs. 1 per share
|IPO Lot Size
|Type of the Issue
|Book Built Issue IPO
|Price Listing At
|Allotment Result Availability Mode
|Application Form Availability Status
Apeejay Surrendra Park IPO Subscription Status
Subscription Status means the number of times people subscribed for the Initial Public Offering. Usually, the data is released on each day separately. Please note that the bidding starts from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM. The first-day subscription details will be updated in this section. To whole subscription details will be provided into different categories i.e.,
- QIB (Qualified Institutional Buyers): It includes Banks, FIIs, Mutual Funds registered with SEBI, and others that are considered QIB.
- NII (Non-Institutional Investors): Retail Individual Investors (HNI), NRIs, Companies, etc, whose bidding process are more than Rs. 2 lakh are considered NII.
- RII (Retail Individual Investors): Investors or NRI whose bidding price is up to Rs. 2 lakh are considered RII.
- Others: Eligible shareholders and other investors who have reserved quota in IPo come under the Others category.
Park Hotels IPO Allotment: Important Dates
|Starting date of the IPO
|5th February 2024
|Closing date of the IPO
|7th February 2024
|Basis of IPO Allotment
|8th February 2024
|Refund Process Commencement Date
|9th February 2024
|Shares transfer into a demat account
|9th February 2024
|Price Listing Date
|12th February 2024
How to check the Park Hotels IPO Allotment Result?
In the following section, we are providing readers with the process which will guide the Park Hotels Allotment Result accessibility process. Here are the steps which need to be followed to open the result on the screen shortly:
- First of all, you must visit the official registrar’s website of the Park Hotels IPO i.e., https://linkintime.co.in/
- Now, the website will directly open its home page on the respective screen.
- Later on, scroll down the home page and locate the Investor Centre section.
- Once you successfully find it, there will be multiple options under that section.
- Kindly locate and click on the option of Public Issue, and the website will redirect the users to a new page.
- A separate section can be seen in the middle of the new page.
- Select the company and then the option through which you want to check the allotment status.
- Provide the details as per the choice you selected in the last step and submit them.
- Finally, the allotment result will open on the respective device.
- Check the details available on the Park Hotels IPO Allotment Result and also download the file for future use.
Park Hotels IPO Allotment Result: Important Links
|Go to the Website
|Park Hotels Website Link
Link Intime India Private Ltd Website Link
|Check the DRHP
|Park Hotels IPO DRHP
|Check the Result
|Follow for more updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the Park Hotels IPO Allotment Result?
As per the schedule provided in the official IPO notification, the authority will finalise the basis of allotment on 8th February 2023. Investors who will not get the shares will start receiving their money back from 9th February 2024.
What are the Apeejay Surrendra Park IPO Reservation for different categories?
At least 75% of the Net Issue is reserved for the QIB category, not more than 10% of the Net Issue can be issued to Retail categories, and not more than 15% of the Net Issues can be issued to the NII (HNI) category.
What after the basis of allotment?
After the bass of allotment, the officials will refund the amount to the investors who did not get shares. Selected ones will start getting their shares into a demat account. After a few days, the listing will be done at BSE NSE.