Palamuru University Degree Result 2022 for Regular/Backlog is now available: PU Degree results for the sem regular/backlog exams are released for a few courses now. After conducting the examination successfully the result has been published online on the official website of the university. Students can check their results from the direct link which has been shared on this page below.
All students will be able to access their results through the official website only as no other mode is available. If you have also taken the university semester exam and waiting for the result, then you must have your registration number and other login details in order to check the result.
Palamuru University Degree Result 2022
Once the result is published officially, the direct link will also be provided here for your convenience. You have to click on the link and you will be redirected to the result page of the official university website.
After the release of results, students having doubts about marks can apply for revaluation. After the announcement of the result, original mark sheets will be issued to all the students.
For more information about PU Degree result, you can continue reading this article till the end.
About Palamuru University Degree Exam 2022
|Exam||Palamuru University semester examination|
|Programs||UG/PG Degree programs|
|Semester||Odd (Regular/Backlog) semesters|
|Mode of result announcement||Online|
|Result Status||Available For a Few courses below|
|University examination branch portal||http://www.palamuruuniversity.com|
Palamuru University Sem Exam Result
University has recently concluded odd/even semester exams for various degree programs. Now, the university has started announcing the result of all these programs.
Students can check their results individually through the official website by using accurate login information. University will not send any printed copy of the result to them. After the result, the university will also issue original statements of marks and certificates to these candidates which they have to collect from the concerned department of the respective college.
How to check Palamuru University Results?
University results will be hosted only on the university portal for intimation to all the students. You can get your result online by following the simple steps shared below-
- Visit the official website of PU, which is http://palamuruuniversity.ac.in.
- Click on the “Examination” tab and select the “Examination Branch” option from the dropdown menu.
- The examination branch will open.
- Select the relevant result link from the list shared under notifications.
- On the result search page, you have to enter the login credentials and click on submit button.
- The desired result will appear. Check all the results carefully.
- Lastly, you can either download or print the result for correspondence in the future.
Palamuru University Degree Result Information
PalamuruUniversity degree result sheet will be indicating the following particulars-
- Name of the student
- Registration no.
- Evaluation no.
- Date of birth
- Name of the course/ program
- Year/ semester
- Subject-wise marks/grades obtained by the candidates
- Maximum marks
- Marks in internal assessment or practical marks (if applicable)
- Marks in Theory exam
- Total marks obtained/ grades
- Marks percentage
- Result status (pass/ fail)
- Instructions to students
Palamuru University Result 2022- Revaluation/ Recounting
University also provides an opportunity for its students to fill out applications for revaluation of results. It means those who will not be satisfied with their result and have any doubts in the evaluation can submit application for revaluation or recount of the result.
You can fill online application for revaluation. It will be permissible only to the theory subjects. You have to apply within the stipulated and as per the policies of the university. Applicants also have to pay the revaluation application fee for each subject. The schedule, fee and other related information about this process will be communicated to the candidates through the official website. Applications submitted after the due date will not be considered.
For the online revaluation application, you need to follow the given instructions-
- Go to the university examination branch page.
- Click on the “online revaluation” link.
- Select the programs.
- The college login page appears.
- Enter the username, password, and pin and hit the login button.
- Fill out the revaluation form by providing all the information.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application.
Revaluation Results will be published as a pdf files containing the result of the candidates after reassessment. It will indicate the name of the candidate’s college, their roll no., course, year, subject and result after recounting/revaluation (benefitted/ not benefitted).
The revaluation result will be final and after that, no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any conditions.
- The result has been released online.
- The result will be hosted only on the university website.
- The online published result will be provisional.
- University will not dispatch any hard copy of the results to the students.
- After the result, students can also apply for recounting or revaluation of the result.
- The result published online will be only for the purpose of information to the students. It should not be treated as an original mark sheet.
- The original mark sheet along with other certificates will be distributed later after the release of results.
About Palamuru University
Palamuru University is a state university located in Mahabubnagar town of Telangana State. It was established in the year 2008 to cater for the need for higher education in the town and adjoining regions.
University presently has 141 affiliated colleges offering various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses in various fields. University offers these programs under the semester and CBCS curriculum and after each semester, end-term exams are conducted by the controller of the examination department of the university.
Telangana State- 509001
Phone No.- 08542- 277144
Share your doubts and queries related to Palamuru University Result through the comment section below.