OPSC ATP Result 2019 Odisha Assistant Town Planner Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ http://www.opsc.gov.in: OPSC ATP examination result date is expected to release soon. The result will be provided online for all the candidates who have taken the exam.
Before the publication of the result, all the candidates will be informed through an official notification. The notice will be made available on the OPSC website once the evaluation of the answer sheets will be over.
Table of Contents
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
OPSC ATP Recruitment Exam Result 2019
OPSC ATP written examination was conducted on 10th November 2019 at various examination centers of the state. In a couple of days, the commission will release the answer sheets and after that result and merit list will also be published.
Get all the important information in this article about OPSC ATP Result 2019. Going ahead in this post, readers are going to find details about result announcement date, cut-off marks, merit list, final selection etc.
OPSC ATP Recruitment Result 2019- At a Glance
|Name of the exam||OPSC ATP Result 2019|
|Article category||Result/ Merit list/ Cut-off|
|Conducting authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||04 of 2019-20|
|Post||Assistant Town Planner (ATP)|
|Job Type||Group A job|
|No. of vacancy||12|
|Exam date||10th November 2019|
|Date of result||Notified soon|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
|Official notification||Click Here|
OPSC ATP Result 2019- Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration||13th August 2019|
|Last date for online registration||12th September 2019|
|Date of exam||10th November 2019|
|Answer keys||Notified soon|
|Publication of result||Notified soon|
|Conduct of Interview||Notified soon|
How to access OPSC ATP Result 2019?
OPSC Assistant Town Planner (ATP) result will be communicated to students through the official portal. It means, in order to access the result, candidates have to visit OPSC portal. They have to follow the instructions shared as under to download the result-
- Step 1- Go to the official portal of OPSC i.e. http://www.opsc.gov.in.
- Step 2- Candidates have to click on ATP Result 2019 option given under “What’s New” section on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3- Candidates have to enter all the credentials (as required) in the space provided and click on submit button.
- Step 4- Finally, the result of candidates will appear.
- Step 5- They can view all the result details carefully.
- Step 6- Lastly, they can download the result for further references.
Click here to check OPSC ATP Result 2019- Link will be available soon
OPSC ATP Result 2019 Odisha Assistant Town Planner- Merit List
Merit list will be made on the basis of result of the candidates in the written test. Only those candidates will be considered for merit who will qualify the exam and will be able to meet the cut-off criteria fixed by conducting authority.
The merit list will also be made available to candidates through the portal. They must secure minimum qualifying marks out of total 300 marks in the written exam in order to be considered for merit.
Candidates should also keep this fact in mind that mere qualifying written exams will not confer them a right to claim for the appointment. The appointment will be made only after the satisfaction of the respective selection criteria.
Particulars mentioned on the result sheet
The result sheet contains all the necessary information related to OPSC ATP result 2019 such as marks, result status etc. Check the list of all the particulars which are likely to be printed on the result sheets-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Name of the post
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in each subject.
- Total Marks percentage
- Maximum marks
- Qualifying status
OPSC ATP Cut-Off Marks 2019
OPSC ATP Cut-off marks plays a crucial role in preparing the merit list and result of the candidates. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks required by each candidate to qualify for the next round. The commission will fix the cut-off mark category-wise as per the reservation rule.
OPSC ATP cut-off marks criteria will be decided by the commission itself on the basis of various factors such as total number of ATP vacancies, the total number of candidates who have attended the exam, marking scheme of the exam, the difficulty level of exam, reservation rule, previous year cut-off trends, etc.
OPSC cut-off marks details is likely to be released along with the answer keys. Check the category-wise cut-off marks details given below-
Cut-off marks details will be provided soon.
OPSC ATP 2019 Result- Final Merit
Candidates who will qualify the written exam will be called for the next selection round on the basis of merit. These provisionally selected candidates have to attend the viva voce test for final selection. It will be a total of 50 marks and the final merit list will be based on total marks of the candidates in written exam and the interview/ viva vice round.
Document Required- At the time of the interview, candidates are required to produce the original as well a photocopy of all the documents and certificates they have attacked with the application form. The date, time and venue of viva/ interview or document verification round will be intimated to provisionally selected candidates in due course of time.
They are required to carry following documents (original plus self-attested photocopy of each) with them-
- HSC or equivalent certificate (for date of birth proof)
- Intermediate/ +2 certificate issued by the concerned board
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Master’s degree certificate
- Odia Test Pass Certificate
- Associate Membership Certificate issue by concerned authority
- Marksheet of HSC, Intermediate, Bachelor and master’s degree
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate (as applicable)
- No objection certificate from head of the dept. (in case of govt. servant)
- To recent passport-size photographs as uploaded in the application form.
- Discharge certificates of ex-servicemen
- Disability certificate (as applicable)
- A hard copy of the filled-in the application form and other relevant documents
Before the appointment, selected candidates also have to appear for a medical examination.
- OPSC ATP result is likely to release soon.
- Before the publication of the result, OPSC will also publish the answer keys to all the questions.
- The result will be uploaded only on the official website of OPSC on the notified dates.
- The commission will also provide the merit list and cut-off list to the candidates on the day of exam.
- Mere qualifying the selection exam will not indicate that candidates have been finally selected for the post of Asst. Town Planner.
- The final merit list will be made on the basis of marks of the candidate in the written exam and viva-voce test.
- Those who are waiting for the release of the result, should regularly visit the official website of the commission to get each and every update.
About OPSC ATP Recruitment 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), is the state-level authority that operated under the supervision of state government. OPSC was constituted on 1st April 1949. The main function of OPSC includes framing recruitment rule, conducting various recruitment exams, and interviews for various group A, group B posts in various depts. Of state govt. etc.
OPSC invited application from the candidates for the post of Assistant Town Planner (Group A post) of Odisha Municipal Planning Service under Housing and Urban Development Department in the month of August. Through this recruitment process, OPSC will fill 12 vacant posts of ATP. The written exam was conducted on the 10th of November which will be followed by the Viva-voce test/ Interview.
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Fax- 0671- 2301807, 2304125
Phone No.- 0671- 2305611, 2304141
Email- [email protected]
Ans.- Commission will notify candidates through a notice regarding the publication of result. It will be posted on the official website of the OPSC. You should also check national newspapers on a regular basis for updates.
Ans.- You can check it on the official portal of OPSC on the notified dates.
Ans.- As of now, no such information is available. Any update regarding the same will be posted here. However, you may apply for photocopy of the answer scripts.
Ans.- In case you are facing any difficulty in searching your result, you can contact the Commission at the contact details shared on the university website.