NVS Recruitment Result 2019: Check NVS Assistant, Computer Operator, PGT, Principal Result, Merit List & Cut Off here. Navodaya recruitment examination was conducted successfully in various examination centers. The result for the same is expected to release in coming days. After the publication of result candidates will be able to download their result online. We would like to inform examinees that NVS will publish the result/merit list only on its official website on the notified dates. No other mode will be applicable. NVS will not send results personally to any candidate through post or any other medium.
To get regular updates about the result, candidates should visit official NVS portal frequently. For more information about the NVS result, examinees and readers can go further in the article.
Table of Contents
NVS Recruitment Result 2019
|Recruitment||NVS recruitment drive 2019|
|Article category|| Navodaya Recruitment Result 2019|
NVS Vacancies merit list 2019
|Conducting Agency||Navodaya Vidhyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Job location||As prescribed by NVS|
|Post||Principal, assistant, PGT, Computer operator etc.|
|Selection process||Written examination, interview|
|Date of examination||March 2019|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Date of declaration of result||To be notified soon|
NVS PGT, Principal, Operator, administer Result
Result will be published on the official website of NVS on notified dates. Any inquiry in this regards will not be entertained by the Samiti under any circumstances.
As per the selection criteria, candidates shortlisted from the written examination will invited for interview. However, selection of the candidates for the post of Assistant and Computer Operator will be made on the basis of performance in the written exam only. They do not have to appear in the interview round. Apart from all these two post, all the shortlisted candidates have to go through the interview round in order to get finally selected.
- Visit the official NVS website i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment option on the menu bar or directly result the link.
- Select the “Results” option.
- Result list will be displayed.
- Open the NVS recruitment Drive 2019 result link.
- Result for various posts will get downloaded in the PDF form.
- Open the result PDF and check the result.
- Take printout for future references (optional).
Information mentioned on the result sheet
The result for NVS recruitment drive 2019 will be released in a form of PDF file. It includes information such as name of the candidate, post, roll number, category, sub-category, gender, marks obtained, maximum marks, result status, remarks (if any), etc.
Candidates have to search their name in the result, if their name appear in the list it means they have been shortlisted for the next round.
On clicking the result link, the result PDF will automatically get downloaded on the laptop/PC of the user. They do not have to download it separately. They can keep it safe or also take a printout for further references.
NVS Recruitment Cut-Off Marks 2019
The cut-off marks are prescribed by the Samiti itself. Cut off marks means the minimum number of marks a candidate requires to qualify an exam. It means candidates who want qualify the NVS recruitment examination must secure marks equal to the cut-off marks or more.
Candidates securing marks less than the cut-off marks will not be selected for the next round and will be disqualified. The minimum qualifying marks are set on the basis of number of vacancies/seats, difficulty level of question paper, number of candidates appeared in the exam, marking scheme, etc.
NVS will release the cut-off marks for all the posts separately for the different categories of the candidates later. As soon cut-off list will be published, it will updates here.
The previous year category-wise cut-off marks list for PGTs (different subjects) is given in the table below-
|Name of the post and subject||General category||SC category||ST category||OBC category||PH category|
NVS recruitment Merit list 2019
On the basis of the cut-marks and score of the candidates, a merit list will be prepared. This list also be published online on the official NVS website. The list will include the names of the candidates who will be shortlisted for the interview round. These selected candidates then have to appear for the interview on specified date, time and venue.
However, merit list for assistant and computer operator post will be final. These candidates have to wait for instructions from the Samiti for further selection formalities.
After NVS Recruitment result release procedure
The process of selection of NVS Teaching and Non-teaching staff consists majorly of two selection rounds i.e. written examination and Interview round. Candidates who will qualify the written test will be shortlisted for the next round i.e. interview.
- After the declaration of result for the selection test, shortlisted candidates have to appear in the interview round. These candidates will be select on their performance in the written exam and the number of vacancies. Interview details such as date, time, venue and other related information will be intimate to the shortlisted candidates through the official website or the registered emails and mobile no.
- Candidates are advised to report to the interview venue at the specified date and time with all the necessary documents specified by the organization. Candidates failing to comply with the instructions and report to the interview venue due to any reasons will be disqualified from the selection procedure.
- Candidates selected in the interview round will be called for the process of document verification. Selected candidates are advised to produce all the relevant documents and certificates in an original plus photocopy of each at the verification center. Candidature of the candidates will be canceled in case they fail to produce the relevant documents or provide false documents. However, recruiting authority provide various chances to the selected candidates to produce the documents.
- After the verification of documents, the final selection of the candidates will be made. The final NVS job selection list will be updated on NVS portal and no separate correspondence will be entertained regarding this.
- After the completion of the selection process, selected candidates will be allotted schools and joining letters. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India as per the recruitment policy of NVS. Candidates will be on a probation period of two years initially that can extend at the discretion of the respective authority. The services of the candidates can terminate at any time without a reason during the period of probation.
Important instructions regarding the result/cut off/merit list
- Result for NVS recruitment drive is going to declared soon.
- All the candidates will be notified through SMS/email and NVS portal about the release of result.
- Result/ merit list / cut off list will be published only on the official website.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in the country by the Samiti.
- The result published by the conducting authority will be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
In case of any help regarding NVS recruitment result, candidates are free to write us through the comment section.
They can also contact NVS authority at the contact detail mentioned below-
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Phone No.- 18002667074, 0120-2405928
Email- [email protected]
If you have any question in regards to NVS PGT/Principal/assistant/computer operator result 2019, then you can comment below our team will take it from there.