NTRUHS Result 2021: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) has announced the result for its various programs like BDS BPT BSC MBBS MDS Results semester wise exam. NTRUHS University has conducted its semester exam and NTRUHS result for all these exams is releasing course wise. Now the university has started uploading the Dr. NTR result on its official website and examinees who were eagerly waiting for the result announcement can access it by using the login details.
Update 1st April: University has released a few more course results scroll down to check the same.
NTRUHS Result 2021
NTRUHS students will find important information about Dr. NTR university result in this article.
|Name of the exam||NTRUHS result|
|Article category||Dr. NTR University result|
|University||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Course offered||UG, PG, diploma, certificate, and Ph.D. programs|
|Academic system||Semester and annual system|
|NTRUHS result||Released for various courses, check link below to check marks and Result PDF|
Information mentioned on NTRUHS Result
NTRUHS has uploaded the marks and results separately, candidates can access their result directly by using their hall ticket no by they access the result sheet they do not need any login credential. They just have to click on the result link and result PDF will appear.
The Online published marks sheet includes name of the university student, college name, course/programs, semester/year, hall ticket no., date of exam, category, marks of the candidate in each subject, practical marks (if applicable), theory marks, total marks, marks percentage, result status etc.
Whereas provisional result PDF includes roll numbers of the successful candidates. List of roll number of qualified students is generally released subject-wise and rank-wise (first class, second class etc.). Along with this, it also includes information about re-totaling of marks.
Below we have shared direct result link for some programs which are currently active on the official website. Candidates who have not checked their result can on the direct links shared below to check the result for various programs offered by the university.
How to Download NTRUHS Result 2021?
Candidates can download their result and marks from the official website. University will upload result list and marks of each student separately for all the courses. Students who want to check their result can follow the steps shared below-
Official web portal – Candidates have to start by visiting the official website i.e. http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
Click the result link – On the homepage of the university website, students have to click on the “Result” link to access the result.
Search the relevant result option. – List of result links of all various subjects will appear on the screen. Students have to select the result or marks link provided in the front of respective course and semester/year.
Enter log in credential – If students want to see result, he/she just have to select “Result” link and result will appear on the screen. In case students want to view their marks then they have to select “Marks” option. A login page will appear and students have to enter hall ticket no. in the space provided and have to click on submit button. Marks of the candidates will be displayed.
Download and Print – Lastly, if candidates wish, they can download and take a printout of the result sheet and provisional marks card for their personal record and reference in future.
- 1st B.Sc MLT Feb 2021: Marks/ Result
- 2nd B.Sc MLT Feb 2021: Marks/ Result
- 2nb B.Sc MLT NS result Feb 2021: Marks/ Result
- 3rd B.Sc MLT NT Feb 2021: Marks/ Result
- 3rd B.SC MLT NS Feb 2021: Marks/ Result
- Final BDS Exam Feb/March 2021: Marks/ Result
- 1st year B.Sc Paramedical Feb/March 2021: Marks/ Result
- M.Sc Nursing first year Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- M.Sc Nursing second year Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- 1st MBBS New Scheme Competency Jan/Feb 2021: Marks/Result
- 1st MBBS Examination Jan/Feb 2021: Marks/ Result
- First MPT Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- 2nd MPT Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- BHMS 1st NR April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- BHMS 1st NS April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- BHMS 2nd NR April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- BHMS 2nd NS April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- BHMS 3rd NR April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- BHMS 3rd NS April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- M.D Ayurveda Part I Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- M.D Ayurveda Part II Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- First BAMS (NR) April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- First BAMS (RR) April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- 2nd BAMS (NS) April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- 2nd BAMS (NR) April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- 2nd BAMS (RR) April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- 3rd BAMS (NR) April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- 3rd BAMS (RR) April/May 2020: Marks/ Result
- MD (Homoeo) Part II New Regulation Dec 2020: Marks/ Results
- First BDS Exam Nov/Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- First B.N.Y.S (N.R) April/May 2020: Marks/Result
- 2nd B.N.Y.S (N.R) April/May 2020: Marks/Result
- First MDS Degree Exam Nov/Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- Final MDS Degree Exam Nov/Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- Final MDS Diploma Exam Nov/Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- MD (Homoeo) Part I Nov 2020: Marks/ Result
- First Professional BUMS (RR) April/May 2020: Marks/Result
- 2nd Professional BUMS (RR) April/May 2020: Marks/Result
- 2nd Professional BUMS (NS) April/May 2020: Marks/Result
- 3rd Professional BUMS (RR) April/May 2020: Marks/Result
- PG Degree Exam Nov/Dec 2020: Marks/Result
- PG Diploma Exam Nov/Dec 2020: Marks/Result
- 2nd BDS Nov/Dec 2020: Marks / Result
- Final Professional BUMS (RR) Oct/Nov 2020: Marks/ Result
- Final Professional BUMS (NS) Oct/Nov 2020: Marks/ Result
- First BPT (NS) OU Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- First BPT (NS) Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- 2nd BPT (NS) OU Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- 2nd BPT (NS) Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
- 3rd BPT (NS) Dec 2020: Marks/ Result
NTRUHS Recent Announced Results – Check Here
NTRUHS Retotaling of marks
The result published online is provisional and university advised the student to not treat online mark sheet as original mark list. The result published in provisional as after the declaration of result, university gives a chance to its students for re-totaling of marks. Students who feel that they have not obtained desired marks can apply for re-totaling of marks.
Candidates not satisfied with their marks have to fill an application form and have to submit it before the due date. University will evaluate answer sheets as per the applications and will publish a revised result. This result will final and no request in this regard will be accepted under any circumstances. All the information related to re-totaling of marks will be updated on the official website for the convenience of students.
Candidates are also given an opportunity for personal identification of the answer scripts. It is applicable only to the theory answer sheets. Interested candidates have to apply within the stipulated dates with the payment of requisite fee. University will not accept any late application under any circumstance. Information regarding personal identification will be published with revised result and no separate intimation will be sent to any student to attend it.
After the publication of revised result and personal identification, university will issue original mark sheets to all the successful candidates. They have to collect their mark sheets from the respective college in which they are enrolled. For any help related to result or mark sheet, they can contact concerned department of the college or university.
- Result for various programs is currently available on official website of university.
- Examinees can check result before university removes it from website.
- Students can refer their hall ticket to access the result.
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Contact Details
Phone No.- +918978780502, 8978780504, 8978900578, 8978900569
If you come across any problem while checking Dr. NTR university result 2019, you can simply ask us in the comment below. Our team will help in solving NTRUHS result query.
All the best for result!