NMMS Haryana Result 2023: The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Haryana conducted the National Means cum Merit Examination Scholarship (NMMS) on their promising date, and a group of people attended the exam to take benefit of the scholarship. The authority announced the NMMS Haryana result 2023 @ scertharyana.gov.in.
Dear reader, if you also gave the exam and eagerly want to collect information about the NMMS Haryana Result 2022 then stay tuned with this article.
NMMS Haryana Result 2023
The Haryana NMMS result will be uploaded in pdf format which will help the applicant to access it easily. The candidates will not receive any updates about the result so they should be smart enough by tracking the updates from time to time. In addition to the result, the NMMS authorities will also release the answer key, cut-off list & merit list for the students. You are welcome to read our article because we have also attached some links that will help you in clearing your doubts.
NMMS Haryana Result 2022: Glance
|Conducting Body||State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT)|
|Exam Name||National Means cum Merit Examination Scholarship (NMMS)|
|Exam Type||Scholarship Exam|
|Date of Exam||20th November 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Documents Verification|
Hayana NMMS Answer Key
After the conduction of the examination, the staff will post the provisional answer key which will help the candidate to cross-check the total number of correct & incorrect answers. While going through the process, if a candidate feels that the answer marked in the answer key is wrong by the authorities then they can submit their complaint against that specific question/answer by filling out and submitting an objection form.
The objection form has to be submitted within a given time period through an online medium and after the submission of all the forms, the experts will do the relevant changes as per the candidate’s demand. Once the changes are completed the authorities will be released the revised answer key on the website. The authorities will not accept any objection against the revised answer key.
How to download Haryana NMMS Answer Key?
- Commence the process by going to the SCERT, Haryana portal scertharyana.gov.in.
- Under the section of ‘NMMS’, the option of ‘NMMS Level-1 2021 Keys-MAT & SAT’.
- Choose the section in which you want to see the answer key i.e. MAT or SAT.
- After choosing it, click on ‘View’ given on the right side of the page.
- A pdf file of the answer key will get open.
- Go through the details mentioned in the file and after getting 100% sure download the file.
Haryana NMMS 2022 Qualifying Marks
As per the prospectus shared by the authorities, the question paper was divided into two sections: Section A (Mental Ability Test) & Section B (Scholastic Aptitude Test). The question paper will be 90 marks and the deciding qualifying marks of both the sections i.e. MAT & SAT will be 36 marks. The minimum qualifying mark for the reserved categories is 29 marks.
NMMS Haryana 2022 Cut-Off Marks, Merit List
The SCERT’s Haryana authorities will shortlist the deserving students for the scholarship on the cut-off marks criteria which means that every individual has to secure at least 32% (SC/ST/PWD) & 40% (General/OBC) in both actions of the written examination. Once the individual gets lucky in securing that marks then they will be allowed to take part in the ‘Documents Verification’ round of the selection process. The authorities will release the cut-off marks along with the NMMS Haryana result.
The merit list will be indulging the names of those fortunate candidates who scored the highest cut-off marks as compared to the rest of their competitors. In case, the situation of the tie occurs then the following method will be used:
- The scores of MAT will be calculated.
- If the tie still continues, then the scores of SAT will be calculated.
- If a tie is still carried on then the D.O.B of the applicant will be preferred.
- At last, the first English letter of the applicant will be used.
Procedure to download NMMS Haryana Result 2022
So reader if you are still reading this article, make sure that you go through this segment very carefully because we’ve mentioned the steps to download the NMMS Haryana result:
- Move to SCERT, the Haryana website whose link is provided in the table below.
- Now find the ‘NMMS Result 2022’ and tap on the ‘View’ link.
- The pdf of the result will appear in front of your screen.
- Read all the particulars given inside it and then download it by clicking on the ‘Download’ button provided on the right side of the file.
Haryana NMMS Result 2022: Some Links
|Result Status||Available Now|