NIOS 10th Result 2021 @|results.nios.ac.in| Learner who had appeared for NIOS On Demand examination which is held from 16th 31st March its result has been declared now so all the students who are waiting for their result may get it now from link given on this page. Earlier, NIOS has announced the result for class 10th public examinations for Jan/Feb 2021 exams. Learners who are waiting for NIOS 10th Result 2021 may download it from NIOS official website and from the link shared below. Learners need to submit their login details in order to access their result.
Update: NIOS has declared 10th On Demand March 2021 Examination Result on its portal students appeared for the same may check their result from the link shared below.
UPDATE: NIOS class 10th Jan/Feb Exams result for the year 2021 has been declared by the official scroll down for the direct link
- 1 NIOS 10th Result 2021 March exams
- 2 NIOS 10th Result 2021- An Overview
- 3 NIOS Class 10th Jan/Feb Exam 2021- Important Dates
- 4 How to access NIOS Class 10th Result?
- 5 Key instructions related to NIOS 10th 2021 result
NIOS 10th Result 2021 March exams
The result is made available by NIOS, we have updated the same information on this page for our readers. Along with this, we have also shared a direct result link here on this post. Learners can visit the link and get their results downloaded easily once the result will be updated.
NIOS conducts public examinations for both class X and Class XII twice a year in the month of March-April and October-November. The result will not be dispatched individually to any candidates. However, after the declaration of result, candidates will be issued the pass certificate, provisional certificate, mark sheet, and transfer certificates by the institution.
Candidates can continue reading this article, for all the information related to NIOS 10th result for March-April exams. It mainly includes information about result date, result link, process to download the result, improvement exam, revaluation, issue of certificates, etc.
NIOS 10th Result 2021- An Overview
|Name of the exam||NIOS 10th Examination 2021|
|Conducting Authority||National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)|
|Type of exam||Public examination|
|Class||Secondary (Class X)|
|Exam Session||Jan/Feb 2021|
|Result Date||15th March 2021|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
NIOS Class 10th Jan/Feb Exam 2021- Important Dates
|Declaration of result||15th March 2021|
|Issue of mark sheet/ pass certificate||Notified later|
NIOS Class X Result 2021
NIOS result has been uploaded on the official portal. Candidates have to download their results by visiting the NIOS website. Generally, only those candidates pass the exam who secures minimum passing marks fixed by the institution but this year all the candidates are qualified as the result has been prepared on internal assessment basis due to the cancellation of exams.
Check the passing criteria as per the institution shared as under-
In order to qualify the exam and get the pass certificate, each candidate should secure a minimum of 33% marks in aggregate five subjects including minimum one but course (Theory + Practical as applicable) in not more than two languages in class X public examinations. The marks obtained by the learners in the Internal Assessment will be indicated separately in the Marks memo.
Candidates not securing marks as per the aforesaid criteria will not be able to pass the exam.
How to access NIOS Class 10th Result?
Candidates can download NIOS Class 10th result by following the simple steps given below-
- Step 1- Candidates have to logon to the official portal of NIOS i.e. https://www.nios.ac.in.
- Step 2- They have to click on the “Results” tab given at the menu bar.
- Step 3- From the dropdown menu, they are required to click on the “Secondary and Senior Secondary” option.
- Step 4- Click on click on the “Check Result” link given under the head Public Examination Result 2021.
- Step 5- Learners have to enter enrollment no. and captcha code in the given box. They have to click on the “submit” button to generate the result.
- Step 6- On submitting the login credentials, the result for class 10th public exams will appear.
- Step 7- On submitting the details, the result will appear on the screen.
- Step 8- Learners now have to check the result and all the particulars mentioned on it.
- Step 9- Lastly, they can download and print the online result sheet for references in the future and their personal records.
Click on the given link to get NIOS Class 10th Result – CLICK HERE
Information printed on the result sheet
The result sheet mainly indicates the following information about the result-
- Name of the learner
- Hall ticket no.
- Enrolment no.
- Test center
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks in theory exam
- Marks in the practical exam
- Total marks
- Result status
- Other related details
NIOS Class 10th Result- Issue of Marksheet and Certificate
After the declaration of result NIOS issue mark sheet to the candidates. Only successful learners are issued provisional and migration certificates. candidates receive these certificates through their AI.
The original pass certificate will be issued to all the pass candidates in about six months after the publication of the result. In order to obtain the pass certificate, learners are required to pass in a minimum of five subjects including at least one but a maximum of two languages.
NIOS 10th Result: Rechecking of Answer Scripts
In case a learner is not satisfied with his/her marks or result in the public examinations then NIOS provides such candidates an opportunity to apply for re-checking of answer scripts. Under this process of revaluation, it is ensured that no question is left unchecked and unevaluated and re-totaling of marks of the candidates in the respective subject is done.
Candidates have to apply within 15 days from the date of declaration of result. The learner can apply only for theory paper. Applications can be submitted only through online mode. Learners have to make a payment of Rs.300/- per subject if they submit applications. The process of rechecking is completed within 30 days of application.
NIOS 10th Result: Improvement of Performance
NIOS also provides an opportunity for learners to improve their performance in the public exam. Learners who have passed the exam but are not satisfied with their performance can also apply for improvement exam. They have to apply in the same manner as they applied for appearing in the first examination. In this case, after the conduct of the improvement exam and declaration of result, better of two results will be considered.
- NIOS class 10th result has been announced on 15th March 2021.
- The result can be downloaded online from the NIOS website by using enrolment no.
- Candidates not satisfied with their result can apply for re-checking of the answer sheets.
- No result shall be dispatched to learners by post.
- Pass certificates will be delivered only to the pass candidates after six months of the announcement of the result.
- Candidates can also apply for improvement exam if they wish to improve their marks.
In case of any issue related to NIOS Class 10th result, learners can contact the regional office or directly to the NIOS headquarter.
You can also comment your query below. All the best for NIOS 10th Result 2021!