NIELIT CCC/BCC Result Computer Grade Marks May/June 2019: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology will publish the NIELIT CCC BCC Result May/June Exams for some of the roll nos. registered under Basic Computer Course (BCC) and Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) on its official portal. Students who have appeared for BCC and CCC 2019 exam can view and print their result by using the valid login details. The result for remaining roll numbers will be announced shortly.
Latest Update 11 July 2019: NIELIT CCC, CCC+, ECC & BCC June Cycle exam result released.
Check Link Below
NIELIT CCC BCC Result 2019
We have provided result link for the programs in this article. Therefore, candidates can also access their result directly from this page without any difficulty.
|Examination||NIELIT O, A, B, C level result|
|Course||CCC and BCC|
|Type of Course||IT literacy program|
|Course duration||80 hours (CCC) & 36 hours (BCC)|
|Conducting authority||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronic & Information Technology, Govt. of India|
|Exam date||May/June 2019|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Date of announcement of result||Available|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
|NIELIT Official website||http://www.nielit.gov.in|
|BCC, CCC Result||Click Here|
|NIELIT A, B, C, O LEVEL result||Check Here|
BCC CCC May/June Result 2019
The result for NIELIT CCC and BCC May/June 2019 examinations has been released now. NIELIT Result will be made available on its online student portal. Candidates can access their result by entering the login credentials such as candidates name, registration no., DOB, exam year, candidate’s name, etc.
|NIELIT CCC Exam Result 2019||Check Here|
|CCC plus result for CH, DL, HD, KK, KU, RO, SM, G||Check Here|
|ECC result for CH, DL, HD, KK, KU, RN, SN, TZ, AU, GO, PT||Check Here|
The result will indicate the grades obtained by the candidates. Marks are not printed on the result sheet. However, the result is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates which are then converted into grades. In order to pass the exam, candidates need to score at least 50% marks. Candidates scoring marks below 50% will not qualify the exam and become ineligible for receiving respective certificate.
How to check CCC/BCC result 2019?
Candidates can also check their result online on the official portal by following the given procedure-
- Visit NIELIT student portal https://student.nielit.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the student portal, click on “View Result” option mentioned on the right side of the webpage.
- Select CCC or BCC (whichever applicable) option under the heading IT Literacy Program.
- Select the search option.
- Enter exam name, exam year, registration number/candidate name/roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on “view” tab.
- Result will be displayed on screen.
- Check the result state and grade.
- Save and take printout of the result for personal record.
Click to view/ print CCC result for March 2019 exam for roll number starting with AZ, CA, CN, DL, GG, HD, IM, KK, NG, RN, RO, SM, TZ, AJ, AR, KU, SH, AG, AU, PT, GO-
The result of CCC and BCC certificate is represented in the form of grades. The grading structure for CCC and BCC is given in the table below-
|85% and over||S|
|75% – 84%||A|
|65% – 74%||B|
|55% – 64%||C|
|50% – 54%||D|
|Fail (below 50%)||F|
NIELIT CCC and BCC certificate 2019
After accessing the result, candidates who have qualified the exam will become eligible to get CCC and BCC certificate. They can obtain their CCC and BCC certificate only through online mode.
Candidates can download their CCC and BCC e-certificate online by following the simple procedure given below-
- Visit http://nielit.gov.in/certificate/.
- Verify details of certificate first.
- Fill all the required details and click on submit button.
- Now, verify the code via SMS or email.
- Verify the digital signature.
- Download the certificate using Internet Explorer and Adobe Reader.
- Keep the PDF of e-certificate safe for future correspondence.
- BCC and CCC result for some of the roll numbers is available on NIELIT student portal.
- Result for remaining roll nos. will be announced soon.
- The result will indicate the grades obtained by the candidates.
- Candidates should enter valid login details to download and print the result.
- In case candidates fails in March exam, he/she can apply again and can participate in April exams. The online applications for April-May 2019 exam are currently available on official website.
In case of any grievance or assistance related to NIELIT CCC/BCC result, or certificate candidates can contact the NIELIT controller of Examination. You can also ask us the question below.