NIELIT CCC/BCC Result Computer Grade Marks April, May, June, July, August, and Sep Month 2020: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology will soon publish the NIELIT CCC BCC Result April to Sep Exams which was held on 29th September on its official website. Students who have appeared for BCC and CCC 2020 exam can view and print their CCC result by using valid login details. Once, result was available we will update the link for the same on this page as well.
NIELIT CCC BCC Result 2020 April/May/June/July/August/September Exam
We have provided result link for the programs in this article. Therefore, candidates can also access their result directly from this page without any difficulty.
|Examination||NIELIT O, A, B, C level result|
|Course||CCC and BCC|
|Type of Course||IT literacy program|
|Course duration||80 hours (CCC) & 36 hours (BCC)|
|Conducting authority||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronic & Information Technology, Govt. of India|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Date of announcement of result||Available Soon|
|NIELIT Official website||http://www.nielit.gov.in|
|BCC, CCC Result||Click Here|
|NIELIT A, B, C, O LEVEL result||Check Here|
BCC CCC April to Sep Month Exam Result 2020
The result for NIELIT CCC and BCC April to September 2020 examinations will be released soon. NIELIT CCC/BCC Result will be available on its online student portal. Candidates can access their result by entering their login credentials such as candidate’s name, registration no., DOB, exam year, candidate’s name, etc. Previous result announced by NIELIT is given below
|February, 2020 ITL, Course on Computer Concepts result can be viewed/printed from 20-Feb-2020 for roll nos. starting from AU, GG, SH, AR, CA, IM, RN, SN, AG, AZ, CH, DL, KK, RO, SM, TZ, HD, PT, KU, GO||Check Here|
|February, 2020 ITL, Basic Computer Course result can be viewed/printed from 20-Feb-2020 for roll nos. starting from AU, CA, CN, GG, SH, SN, AG, CH, DL, KK, RO, SM, TZ, HD, PT, KU, GO||Check Here|
|February, 2020 ITL, CCC Plus result can be viewed/printed from 20-Feb-2020 for roll nos. starting from AU, CN, SN, CH, DL, KK, RO, HD, KU, GO||Check Here|
|February, 2020 ITL, ECC result can be viewed/printed from 20-Feb-2020 for roll nos. starting from AU, SN, CH, DL, KK, RO, TZ, PT, KU, GO||Check Here|
|February, 2020 ITL, Digital Village Project for CCC result can be viewed/printed from 20-Feb-2020||Check Here|
|February, 2020 ITL, Digital Village Project for BCC result can be viewed/printed from 20-Feb-2020||Check Here|
|NIELIT CCC March Exam Result||Check Here|
|CCC plus result for CH, DL, HD, KK, KU, RO, SM, G||Check Here|
|ECC result for CH, DL, HD, KK, KU, RN, SN, TZ, AU, GO, PT||Check Here|
The result will indicate the grades obtained by the candidates. Marks are not printed on the result sheet. However, the result is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates which are then converted into grades. In order to pass the exam, candidates need to score at least 50% marks. Candidates scoring marks below 50% will not qualify the exam and become ineligible for receiving respective certificate.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
How to Check CCC/BCC Result 2020?
Candidates can also check their result online on the official portal by following the given procedure-
- Visit NIELIT student portal https://student.nielit.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the student portal, click on the “View Result” option mentioned on the right side of the webpage.
- Select CCC or BCC (whichever applicable) option under the heading IT Literacy Program.
- Select the search option.
- Enter exam name, exam year, registration number/candidate name/roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on “view” tab.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result state and grade.
- Save and take few printouts of the result for personal record.
Click to view/ print CCC result for exam for roll number starting with AZ, CA, CN, DL, GG, HD, IM, KK, NG, RN, RO, SM, TZ, AJ, AR, KU, SH, AG, AU, PT, GO-
The result of CCC and BCC certificate is represented in the form of grades. The grading structure for CCC and BCC is given in the table below-
|85% and over||S|
|75% – 84%||A|
|65% – 74%||B|
|55% – 64%||C|
|50% – 54%||D|
|Fail (below 50%)||F|
NIELIT CCC and BCC Certificate 2020
After accessing the result, candidates who have qualified the exam will become eligible to get CCC and BCC certificate. They can obtain their CCC and BCC certificate only through online mode.
Candidates can download their CCC and BCC e-certificate online by following the simple procedure given below-
- Visit http://nielit.gov.in/certificate/.
- Verify details of certificate first.
- Fill all the required details and click on submit button.
- Now, verify the code via SMS or email.
- Verify the digital signature.
- Download the certificate using Internet Explorer and Adobe Reader.
- Keep the PDF of e-certificate safe for future correspondence.
- BCC and CCC result will be available on NIELIT student portal.
- Result for remaining roll nos. will be announced soon.
- The result will indicate the grades obtained by the candidates.
- Candidates should enter valid login details to download and print the result.
- In case candidates fail in this exam, he/she can apply again and can participate for October exams.
In case of any grievance or assistance related to NIELIT CCC/BCC result, or certificate candidates can contact the NIELIT controller of Examination. You can also ask us the question below.