NHM MP Staff Nurse Result 2019: All the candidates who are waiting for the release of result can access it online. NHM MP Staff Nurse and ANM Results has been released on 21st Nov 2019. All candidates can download it from the MP Online portal.
Result for both the posts has been published on the same date. However, merit list is available separately for both the posts. To make the ANM Merit List and result access for all the examinees we have provided the merit list link/ pdf on this page so that they can get their result directly from this page. Result is not available to any candidates in physical form.
Latest Update 21st Nov 2019: NHM MP Staff Nurse Result & ANM Merit List has been released now. All candidates can check their result from below link.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information regarding NHM MP Staff Nurse and ANM result. Those who are looking for result can go through the article can get details on result date, how to access result, merit list, cut-off marks, result link, post result activities etc.
NHM MP Staff Nurse ANM Result 2019
|Name of the exam||NHM MP ANM Staff Nurse Exam|
|Article category||Result/ Merit List|
|Conducting authority||National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh|
|Department||Public Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of MP|
|Advertisement No.||SN001 and ANM001|
|Post||Staff Nurse & Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)|
|No. of vacancy||Staff Nurse- 760 ANM (Contractual Basis)- 2019|
|Exam date||1st October 2019|
|Date of result||21st Nov 2019 (Announced)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of publication of result/ merit list||Online|
|Official website (MP Online portal)||http://mponline.gov.in/portal/services/nrhm/frmhome.aspx|
NHM MP Staff Nurse Result 2019- Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration||28th August 2019|
|Last date for online registration||19th September 2019|
|Date of exam||1st October 2019|
|Answer Key||Available now|
|Submission of objections||5th to 7th October 2019|
|Declaration of result||Available Now|
NHM MP Staff Nurse and ANM Vacancy Detail
Check the category-wise vacancy details for both the posts given below-
|Category||Reservation %||Staff Nurse||ANM|
|Unreserved||37% (Including EWS candidates)||254||673|
NHM MP Staff Nurse & ANM Merit List
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the online exam. Merit list will be made available on the official website.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
In order to decide the merit order of the candidates, calculation of marks will be done upto 2 decimal points. Merit list for both the posts will be prepared separately. It is also expected to be prepared category-wise.
While preparing the merit list cut-off marks fixed by the concerned authority will also be taken into consideration. Only those candidates will be considered for merit list who will beat the cut-off marks.
In case two candidates secure equal marks then to determine the order of the merit, following criteria will be used-
- Candidates older in age will be given preference and ranked high.
- In case both the candidates shared same date of birth then candidates securing high marks percentage in his/her academics will be given preference.
How to Check NHM MP Staff Nurse ANM Result?
In order to download the result/ merit list, candidates have to follow the instructions shared below-
- Step I- Firstly, you have to visit MP online portal i.e. http://mponline.gov.in/portal/services/nrhm/frmhome.aspx.
- Step II- On this page, click on the Staff Nurse and ANM result/ merit list option.
- Step III- The desired merit list will appear.
- Step IV- Check the result.
- Step V- Lastly, download the result pdf for further references.
Particulars mentioned on the result sheet
Result will be hosted online as a merit list pdf. The result pdf is expected to indicate following particulars-
- Name of the shortlisted candidates
- Roll number
- Registration no.
- Admit card no.
- Father’s name
- Total marks obtained
- Marks percentage
- Important instructions to the candidates
Official particulars may vary from the aforementioned details.
NHM Staff Nurse result Cut-Off marks
The merit list will be based on the cut-off marks criteria fixed by the conducting authority. Cut-off marks are fixed category-wise as per the reservation rule application. Cut-off marks can be defined as the minimum marks required by the candidates to be eligible to get shortlisted for selection.
As soon as cut-off marks for both the posts will be released, we will update the same here.
Staff Nurse and ANM Final Selection and Appointment
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test will be called for document verification and to complete other selection procedure. Candidates have to report at the designated centers with all the original documents for the purpose of verification on the scheduled dates.
They are required to carry following documents-
- Class 10th/ High School Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet
- GNM/ B.Sc Nursing certificate (For Staff Nurse)
- Fitness certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Domicile of Madhya Pradesh state
- Candidate should be registered as ANM (for ANM post)
- Candidate should be registered with MP Nursing Council (for Staff Nurse post)
Candidates failing to provide any of the aforementioned document at the time of verification shall be rejected. Once the verification process will be completed candidates will be appointed for the respected posts.
- NHM MP Staff Nurse result has been released now.
- Candidates can access result only in online mode.
- No hard copy of result is dispatched to any candidate.
- Result will be announced as merit list on the official portal.
- Separate merit list will be uploaded for Staff Nurse and ANM post.
- Final appointment will be done after document verification.
- Result will be final and there will be no provision for revaluation of result. Hence, no request regarding the same will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit MP online portal and also this page for all the updates related to NHM MP staff nurse and ANM result.
Hope the given information was beneficial. For queries can issues related to this article, you can drop your issues in the comment section below. Our team is always ready to help the readers