NHM MP Staff Nurse Result 2022: NHM MP has successfully conducted its Staff Nurse and Pharmacist Recruitment exam on its scheduled date. After appearing for it the applicants are now waiting for its result which could be declared in the coming days. As of now any details regarding the result announcement are not shared by the officials. The result will be released at the applicant’s login so on the given day you must keep your login details ready. NHM MP Staff Nurse results can be checked online at its official website.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information regarding NHM MP Staff Nurse and ANM result. Those who are looking for results can go through the article can get details on the result date, how to access results, merit list, cut-off marks, result link, post-result activities, etc.
NHM MP Staff Nurse ANM Result 2022
|Name of the exam||NHM MP ANM Staff Nurse Exam|
|Article Category||Result/ Merit List|
|Conducting Authority||National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh|
|Department||Public Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of MP|
|Post||Staff Nurse & Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) & Lab Technician|
|Total No. of vacancy||1222|
|Exam date||3 August 2022|
|Date of result||To be announced|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of publication of result/ merit list||Online|
Check Observation on Answer key
NHM MP Staff Nurse Merit List
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the online exam. The merit list will be made available on the official website.
In order to decide the merit order of the candidates, the calculation of marks will be done upto 2 decimal points. Merit list for both posts will be prepared separately. It is also expected to be prepared category-wise.
While preparing the merit list cut-off marks fixed by the concerned authority will also be taken into consideration. Only those candidates will be considered for merit list who will beat the cut-off marks.
In case two candidates secure equal marks then to determine the order of the merit, the following criteria will be used-
- Candidates older in age will be given preference and ranked high.
- In case both the candidates shared same date of birth then candidates securing high marks percentage in his/her academics will be given preference.
How to Check NHM MP Staff Nurse Result?
In order to download the result/ merit list, candidates have to follow the instructions shared below-
- Step I- Firstly, you have to visit MP online portal i.e. http://mponline.gov.in/portal/services/nrhm/frmhome.aspx.
- Step II- On this page, click on the Staff Nurse and ANM result/ merit list option.
- Step III- The desired merit list will appear.
- Step IV- Check the result.
- Step V- Lastly, download the result pdf for further reference.
Particulars mentioned on the result sheet
Result will be hosted online as a merit list pdf. The result pdf is expected to indicate the following particulars-
- Name of the shortlisted candidates
- Roll number
- Registration no.
- Admit card no.
- Father’s name
- Total marks obtained
- Marks percentage
- Important instructions to the candidates
Official particulars may vary from the aforementioned details.
NHM Staff Nurse result Cut-Off marks
The merit list will be based on the cut-off marks criteria fixed by the conducting authority. Cut-off marks are fixed category-wise as per the reservation rule application. Cut-off marks can be defined as the minimum marks required by the candidates to be eligible to get shortlisted for selection.
As soon as cut-off marks for both posts will be released, we will update the same here.
Staff Nurse and ANM Final Selection and Appointment
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test will be called for document verification and to complete other selection procedures. Candidates have to report to the designated centers with all the original documents for the purpose of verification on the scheduled dates.
They are required to carry the following documents-
- Class 10th/ High School Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet
- GNM/ B.Sc Nursing certificate (For Staff Nurse)
- Fitness certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Domicile of Madhya Pradesh state
- Candidate should be registered with MP Nursing Council (for Staff Nurse post)
Candidates failing to provide any of the aforementioned document at the time of verification shall be rejected. Once the verification process will be completed candidates will be appointed for the respected posts.
- NHM MP Staff Nurse result will be announced soon.
- Candidates can access result only in online mode.
- No hard copy of the result is dispatched to any candidate.
- Final appointment will be done after document verification.
- Result will be final and there will be no provision for revaluation of the result. Hence, no request regarding the same will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit MP online portal and also this page for all the updates related to NHM MP staff nurse and ANM result.
Hope the given information was beneficial. For queries can issues related to this article, you can drop your issues in the comment section below. Our team is always ready to help the readers