NHM Assam CHO Result 2020: National Health Mission (NHM) of Assam has conducted the Examination for Certificate Course in Community Health (CCCH) for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) on 12th of January 2020 after appearing in the examination successfully candidates are now expecting for their NHM Assam CHO result and result is going to be published online soon in coming days on the official website of the board. You can download the NHM Assam CHO result by entering the required details. You can also access your result from the link given below on this page.
NHM Assam CHO result 2020
|Name of the authority||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Name of the examination||Certificate course in community health (CCCH)|
|Name of the post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Date of examination||12th of January 2020|
|The month of result release||February 2020|
|Selection procedure||Written examination and Interview/DV|
|Number of vacancies||509|
- Earlier, the NHM Assam has invited the application from the eligible candidates (including existing contractual employees of NHM) for the six months certificate course in community health (CCCH) and they received thousands of application for it and they have shortlisted some candidates applications for the written examination which was held on 12th of January 2020.
- This certificate course is for six months and it is an initiative of NHM and from this, they want to strengthen their sub-centre as Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs).
- Those candidates who successfully completed their certificate course will be awarded a certificate from the IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) and they will be posted at Health & wellness Centres/Sub Centre as a Community Health Officer (CHO).
- This CHO job is for those candidates who willingly and enthusiastically want to serve their community by working in the health Sub Centres across the States.
- The Job profile of these CHOs is to lead the primary health care team which consist of Female health worker (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPW) and accredited Social Health Activists known as (ASHAs).
Steps to check the NHM Assam CHO result 2020
Candidates who had appeared in the NHM CHO examination can download their result by following the steps mention below:
- First, log on to the official website of NHM Assam which is https://nhm.assam.gov.in
- Now on the home page move on to the Recruitment section
- On click, you have to select the National Health Mission Career link
- Now you will be redirected to the new page in this
- You have to find a link “written examination result for the certificate in community health (CCH)”
- On click, the result for the post will be available in PDF file format
- Save the file and check your name in the list manually
NHM Assam CHO Selection List 2020
- Those candidates who will be selected for the course of the six-month programme of CCH the authority will release a notification for them which contain the date and time of reporting in front of the respective superintendent cum in charge of IGNOU programme study centre.
- And those candidates who are in-service of NHM, the joint director of Health Service of the concerned districts will release him/ her to join the course.
- All those candidates shall submit technical resignation from his/ her current post wherein he/ she will continue to be in NHM but will be released from the current position and identified as MLHP-trainee.
Click here to download the NHM Assam CCH (CHO) result (link updated once the result is declared)
The authority will release the list of candidates for Programme Study Centre (PSC) and that PSC list will contain few particular like:
- The rank of the candidates
- NHM Employee ID
- Working district
- Block belongs to
- Present place of posting
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Name of the programme study centre (PSC)
- And the address of the candidates
NHM Assam CHO selection criteria 2020
- Candidates who had secured the cut-off mark in the written examination will be shortlisted and a merit list will be prepared on the basis of their performance in the written examination and according to the NHM assam CHO merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling and document verification. The time and date of the counselling and DV will be notified through the notice
- On the counselling day candidate selected will have to sign a surety bond
- Those candidates who have experience certificates in public health system preferably at the Primary or community Health Centre level will be given weightage.
Sarkari Result: Indian Navy Sailor Result SSR 02/2020
NHM CHO Cut-off 2020
Check >>> New National Education Policy
As we know that posts are not in huge numbers but the applicants are, so the authority introduces cut-off criteria in the examination. Now only those candidates will be considered qualified who secure the cut-off marks. The cut-off mark is not intimated by the authority on their notification.
NHM Assam CHO 2020 Counselling Result
- Candidates selected in the written examination will be called for the counselling process in front of the recruiting authority
- In this, all candidates need to present their original documents as they submitted in the application form
- If anyone failed to produce any of its documents which were required for the said post then his/ her candidature will be canceled without issuing any notice
- Those candidates who are seeking for the relaxation must produce his/ her certificate of reservation which was issued from the concerned department
- In the NHM Assam CHO counselling process candidates selected will have to sign a surety bond.
NHM Assam CHO List of documents required
On counselling day candidates need to carry the following documents:
- High school mark sheet (for age proof)
- Original documents of all the qualifying examination
- B.Sc. nursing certificate
- GNM course passed certificate
- Self-attested copy of all documents
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Work experience certificate
- Passport size photographs (same as affixed in the application form)
- And one original photo identification proof (E.g.; Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, passport and driving license etc.)
Also Check: FCI Manager Result
NHM Assam CHO result 2020: Stipend/ remuneration
- All candidates who have been selected for the course will get a stipend during the course period.
- For In-service candidates: those candidates who are in service will get respective remuneration/salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for food/lodging
- For other candidates:- and the other candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for their food/lodging
- And once the candidates successfully completed the course of CHOs and if they absorbed under the NHM then they will receive Rs. 25,000/- per month and on the basis of their performance they will get an additional amount up to Rs. 15,000/- per month
NHM Assam CCH 2020 list of Centre for the Course
Candidates who will be selected for the course will allot a centre for their course below we have given the list of Centre where the course will be conducted:
- SMK Civil Hospital, Nalbari
- 200 Bedded Civil Hospital, Goalpara
- Bongaigaon District Hospital, Bongaigaon
- Mangaldai Civil Hospital, Darrang
- SM Dev Civil Hospital, Cachar
- Karimganj Civil Hospital, Karimganj
- LGB Civil Hospital, Tinsukia
- Sivasagar Civil Hospital, Sivasagar
- SKK Civil Hospital, Golaghat
- North Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Lakhimpur
- BP Civil Hospital, Nagaon
The admission in the centre from 7 to 11 will be done subject to accredition by IGNOU to start the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: the authority will release its CHO result in the month of February 2020 (Tentatively)
Ans: Yes, you need to carry all relative documents which are required for the post in the original.
Ans: Yes, you need to sign a surety bond
Ans: Yes, but it was technical resignation from the post and they will be identified as MLHP-trainee.
If you have any question in reation to Assam NHM CHO result 2019-2020 then comment below and our tech team will reply asap.