NDMC Nursery Teacher Result: The Candidates who had applied for the post of Nursery Teacher in the North Delhi Municipal Corporation will need to wait for some more time for the NDMC Nursery Teacher Result 2020. The candidate will be able to check the result only on the website of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
The number of vacancies available for the Post of Nursery Teacher is 331 in the area of North Delhi. The candidate can expect the result to get declared in the month of June 2020. Along with the result, the merit list and the selection list will also be made available to download. The candidate can check the official website at a regular interval of time to get a newer update about the North Delhi Municipal Corporation Nursery Teacher Result.
NDMC Nursery Teacher Result 2020
The important details that will be a part of the NDMC Nursery Teacher Result will be the candidate’s roll number, full name, marks scored in the examination, etc. With the help of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation Nursery Teacher Result, the candidate can able to know that they are selected or not.
After publishing the result the official will also release the merit list. On the bases of the NDMC Nursery Teacher Merit List, the candidate can feel relaxation for their selection in the post of Nursery Teacher. Please be informed that the candidate will be informed by us whenever the officials of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation will release out the result.
Overview of NDMC Nursery Teacher Result 2020
|Name of the Organization||North Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|Article Category||Result, Merit List, Selection List|
|Total Number of Vacancies||331|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|NDMC Nursery Teacher Result 2020||Expected to Release in June 2020|
NDMC Nursery Teacher Merit List 2020
Once the officials of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation will issue the result then after the merit list will also come into the action. As it is equally more important for the candidate to have their names in the merit list. The selection for the post of Nursery Teacher will be drawn on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate at an academic and professional level.
Once the candidate gets selected for the NMDC Nursery Teacher Post then he/she will be called for the document process. Then after conducting the verification of all documents the NMDC Nursery Teacher Selection List will be made.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
The merit list will be prepared by taking these criteria under consideration:
- The merit list will be prepared to undertake the scores of secondary examination (percentage of marks scored multiply it by 0.25)
- By taking the percentage of best five subjects from the senior secondary examination (Percentage of marked scored and multiply it to by 0.45)
- Marks scored (%) in all subjects in teacher training diploma and multiple it to by 0.30
NDMC Nursery Teacher Selection List 2020
The NDMC Nursery Teacher Selection List will be prepared after the announcement of the NDMC Nursery Teacher Result and the Merit List. The candidate will be able to check the selection list on the website of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
The candidate needs to have a regular look at the official website for the latest updates on the post of NDMC Nursery Teacher.
Details Mentioned on the NDMC Nursery Teacher Result-Sheet 2020
The information that will be mentioned on the result-sheet is important that needs to be viewed carefully. The details that will a part of the result sheet is given below for the candidate reference:
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Marks scored in all subjects
- Total Marks obtained in the Examination
- Date of Result Declaration
- Sign of the Officials of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation
Check Update – Delhi Technological University DTU Result 2020
Steps to Download NDMC Nursery Teacher Post Result 2020
The candidates who are willing to check the marks scored in the recruitment of Nursery Teacher by North Delhi Municipal Corporation will need to perform certain steps. The steps that will a part in order to download the result-sheet are given below:
- In order to check North Delhi Municipal Corporation Nursery Teacher Result the candidate needs to visit the official portal.
- Then on the first page of the portal, the candidate will need to find the North Delhi Municipal Corporation Result link from the result section of the web-page.
- In the result section, the candidate will need to search for the Nursery Teacher Recruitment Result Tab.
- Once the candidate will find the NDMC Result Tab then they need to click on the link to proceed further.
- After clicking the link then the candidate will be asked to enter the roll number/registration number that will be printed on the admit card or in the application form.
- After entering the required details the candidate will need to click on the submit button to move further in order to check the result.
- Once the result-sheet gets opens then the candidate would need to check every information mention on the result page carefully.
- After completing all the above steps then the candidate can download the result-sheet and can also take the print-out for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
The selection will be done on the bases of the marks scored in the academic session as well in a professional level. The selection list will be made by factoring marks scored in the entrance examination and academic marks.
It is expected to publish the result in the month of June 2020. As of now, there is no official date available by which the result will be out. The candidate would be required to follow the website of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation for the regular update on the recruitment post result.
The details that will make the merit list will be the name of the candidates who had cleared out the entrance examination along with the cut-off marks scored in the entrance test. The merit list is available to download only on the official website of NDMC.
The details that will be printed on the North Delhi Municipal Corporation will be the name of the candidate who got selected for the post of Nursery Teacher. The selection list will be issued by the examination controller department and will be made available to download from the official website.