Mumbai University Results: After successful half-year Dec 2018 exam, MU Result 2018 has been released. Test-takers can check Mumbai University Engineering Idol, Revaluation Result 2019 though link provided below. For MU result mark sheet, student have to visit the university. After the result declaration, only eligible students can fill form for revaluation of answer sheet. In this article we have told all the important information like MU result 2019 link, how to download, eligibility for revaluation, grade cards etc.
Latest News: Result Released Dec 2018 Exam
Check links below
Table of Contents
Mumbai University Results 2018-19
How to check Mumbai University MU Results 2019?
Students have to check the Mumbai University Result through the online mode. Below we have shared the steps to check the result on the official website of the university. Have a look
- Firstly, students have to visit the official portal of the university (mentioned above)
- On the homepage of the portal, students have to click on exam & result tab.
- Now click on the result link
- Choose for the respective faculty among the various options.
- Select the Course
- Enter seat number and click on Go button
- The result will appear on the screen
MU Result 2018 Dec Exam: Check Here
Here in this article, we have shared information about University of Mumbai results. The article also covers brief information about university profile, examination, and admission system in the university and details about the result.
Mumbai University Results Semester Wise 2019
- Mumbai University Exams are generally held twice a year.
- The university exams are divided into two halves of the calendar year. The first half exams are conducted in March-April and the second half exams are held in October-November.
- Examination forms for first half exams are filled in the month of November and for the second half in the month of June.
- University put the timetable on its website 10 days before the commencement of exam.
- University results for the first half exams are declared in April-May-June for various courses.
- Students can apply for revaluation, re-checking, re-assessment, inspection of answer books through an online application after the declaration of the result within the stipulated time-period. Any application received after the prescribed date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Once the final revaluation is declared university will declare the date of supply of mark sheets of the students.
- Students can collect their mark sheets from the venue, date and time specified by the university.
- Results are displayed in the form of PDF and individually for different courses. Students are not required to remember their registration number, enrollment numbers, and other login details if the result is in PDF form.
- The result PDF will include a list of students of the university who have appeared in the exam.
- Following details will be mentioned on the result- Name of the program, part, semester, seat number, student name, total marks, grades, marks obtained, and result.
- University put all the necessary information about the exams and results on its website, therefore; students are advised to check the website on a regular basis to get the updates.
An Overview of Mumbai University
|Article category||University results|
|University||University of Mumbai|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Research program, diploma, certificate and distance learning programs|
|University type||State Public University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Maharashtra|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|No of Campuses||3 in Mumbai and 1 outside Mumbai|
|Chancellor||Governor of Maharashtra|
|Departments, centers, institutes||93|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.mu.ac.in|
The University of Mumbai has following faculties-
- Fine Arts
- Social Science
University Entry and Admission Procedure
- Students aspiring to get admission in the university can get the admission through on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying exams or through an entrance exam for some of the courses.
- For admission into the university, students have to fill an online application form. The application forms are released on the official website in the month of May every year.
- For admission into D. programs candidates have to qualify an entrance exam conducted by the university. The entrance exam is generally conducted in February month.
About University of Mumbai
The University of Mumbai is one of the oldest Universities in the state of Maharashtra. Located in Mumbai it is informally known as Mumbai University (MU). Earlier MU was known as the University of Bombay. It was established in 1857 and it has a vast history of 161 years under which it has given its best to the country and to the state. Mumbai University has three prominent campuses viz. Kalina Campus (230 acres), Thane Campus (6 acres), Fort Campus (13 acres) and one campus located outside Mumbai i.e. Ratnagiri Campus. The Fort Campus of the university carries out only the administrative work.
MU has around 749 affiliated colleges that offer undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, distant education programs, and research programs in areas of arts, science, commerce, engineering, technology, management, education, law etc. It has presently around 60 university departments that are continuously working for imparting quality education to the students in its various campuses.
MU has been ranked in the bracket of 801-1000 in the world, 82 in BRICS, and 181 in Asia by the QS World University Rankings for the year 2018. In national ranking, it has been ranked 151-200 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for 2018.
Being one of the oldest universities, Mumbai University has been home to a number of people who have earned name n various field. Some of the notable alumni include Dr.B.R Ambedkar, Lokmanya Tilak, L.K Advani, Raj Thackeray, Anil Kapoor, Raja Rammana, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Ambani, Azim Premji, Ravi Shastri and many more.
If any student finds any issue regarding the MU results and exam, he/she is advised to contact the concerned university authority for immediate redressal. The contact details are shared below.
University of Mumbai
Phone No.- 22708700
You can also ask about MU result 2019 here.