MU University DDE Result 2019: For their First, Second and Third Year Diploma and Distance learning students, the university has finally declared their Mumbai University DDE Results 2019. The officials of Mumbai University have announced Mumbai University DDE Results 2019 on their official website.
If any student is confused about how to check their results and wants a detailed and easy step by step solution about how to check Mumbai University DDE Results 2019 along with all the important and related information to it, then they should read this article till the end.
Mumbai University is one of the most reputed state university located in the city of dreams, Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra. Mumbai University is of the oldest and premier state university of India. The university every year conducts examination for their Diploma and Distance Learning students who have enrolled themselves for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses.
Mumbai University: Brief Exam Related Summary
|Name of the University||Mumbai University|
|Name of the Examination||DDE UG/PG Examinations|
|Year of Exam commencement||2019|
|Status of the Results||Announced|
|Type of Results||University Results|
All the students, who sat for Mumbai University Distance semester examinations from their respective year, must be waiting for their results eagerly.
How to check Mumbai University DDE Results
The DDE students can follow the steps mentioned below to check their DDE Results 2019:
- Step 1: Firstly, the student need to visit the official website of Mumbai University by going to the link at www.mu.ac.in
- Step 2: After opening the website, the student needs to select the tab which reads Exam and Result.
- Step 3: The student now needs to enter their course name.
- Step 4: The student now needs to enter their registration number
- Step 5: Press the Enter button.
- Step 6: The results will be displayed on the screen of your device.
- Step 7: The students are advised to download the results for the future preference.
The students should remember that the results will only be released through online mode and the marks uploaded online should be considered as Immediate marks only and not the Final mark sheet. The final Mark Sheet will be released offline by the officials of the specific departments. If the student fails to pay the fees on time, then the form will be rejected by the officials.
Particulars mentioned on Mumbai University DDE score sheet
The Results Memo or Mark sheet is one of the most important document released by any university. After downloading the results, the student has to submit the previous year mark sheet to the to the officials within 3 days from the result declaration. The mark sheet of Mumbai Universitywill be containing the following information
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
- Name of the student
- Fathers name of the student
- Name of the exam
- Course and Year
- Internal Marks of the student
- External marks scored by the student
- Total marks scored by the student
- Status of the result
Note: It is to be noted that the result of all those students who failed in the examination will not be declared and the students who wish to get their marks reevaluated or re appear in the examination will be needing to fill the Reevaluation form online and along with which they will also need to submit the reevaluation fee which will be decided by the authorities.
Mumbai University: A Brief Background about the university
Mumbai University is one of the oldest and most valued university in India. Mumbai University is located in the Dream City Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. The university was established in the year 1857 and was earlier known as Bombay University based on the old name of the city.
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
There are 749 colleges affiliated under Mumbai University providing various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diplomas and Distant Learning courses to the students who can’t continue a regular college. The university has more than 60 departments under which they provide various courses.
Here are some courses which falls under the IDOL departments mentioned below:
- B.A.(F.Y., S.Y.& T.Y.): 3 Year’s Degree Course with Study Material
Subjects:- History, Economics, Political Sc., Sociology, Psychology, Commerce, Education, Marathi, Hindi, English
- B.Com. (F.Y., S.Y.& T.Y.): 3 Years Degree Course with Study Material
Subjects (T.Y.B.Com)-Accounts Group & Management Group
- B.Sc. (Information Technology) Three Years (Six Semester) Degree Course
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) Three Years Degree Course
- B.Sc. (Nautical Technology) Three Years Degree Course
- M.A. Two Years Post -Graduate Degree Course
Subjects offered: Sociology, History, Economics, Politics, Philosophy, Languages viz Hindi, Marathi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Gujarati etc.
- M.A. (Education) Two Years Post -Graduate Degree Course
- M.Com. Two Years Post -Graduate Degree Course(With Study Material)
Subjects – Accounts & Management Group.
- M.A/M.Sc.(Mathematics): 2 years Post-Graduate Degree Course (Without Study Material)
- M.Sc. (Information Technology/Computer Science) Two Years
- M.C.A. (Master of Computer Application) Three Years (Six Semester)
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Management 2 years (With Study Material)
The students who want to take admission in Mumbai University can select from the courses which are mentioned above. The university aims to provide best courses and excellency in the field of education. The university follows a Merit base selection process for the students and the students who can match the cut off by MU can take admission in the college of their preference.
The university aspire to contribute to our nation by producing excellence minds. There are 749 colleges throughout the state which are affiliated with Mumbai University. The university conducts examinations on the basis of two modes, first being the Annual Mode and Second being the Semester mode. The students can choose either mode at the time of taking admission in the university.
We hope that this detailed and elaborated article will be proven helpful to all those students who have been looking for the information regarding Mumbai University DDEResults 2019. We have tried to include every step and information will be proven helpful to the students in the need of information. We have mentioned everything, which has been announced by the officials ofMumbai University.
If anything related to the Mumbai University2019 is updated on their website, we will update that in the article and the students can check it directly on the official website of theMumbai University2019.
If you have any further query or suggestions, then feel free to comment down below and our team will soon get in touch with you with the best possible solution.