mpresults.nic.in Result MP 10th Result: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has declared the result for 10th class on 4th July 2020 at 12:00 on the official website of the board. After the declaration of the एमपी 10वीं रिजल्ट घोषित, students can check it from the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board i.e. http://www.mpbse.nic.in. As per the data around 11 lakh, students had appeared for the annual board examination.
- 1 mpresults.nic.in Result 2020
- 2 MP Board 10th Class Result 2020
- 3 Information Shared on MP 10th HSC Result 2020
mpresults.nic.in Result 2020
It is to be informed that the board has to cancel several examinations that were not conducted due to COVID-19. Then later on it was decided that MP board 10th class result will be declared on the bases of exams conducted in the month of March 2020. All candidates are requested to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board in order to check the result.
Latest Update – Students can check MP Board HSC Result today @12:00 PM on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
MP Board 10th Class Result 2020
We know that the students are waiting eagerly to check MPBSE 10th Result 2020. All information will be shared about the procedure to check the online result, how to check the result through SMS. Once the result gets declares then the candidates need to open the official website of Madhya Pradesh board.
In order to check the MP Board 10th class result, the students need to have their registration and roll number. MP Board score-sheet will consist of information like roll number of a candidate, marks scored in an examination, etc. After the announcement of the result, the student will be awarded a provisional mark-sheet. Later on, the students need to collect the original mark-sheet from the school premises.
|Name of a Board||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Mode of MP Board 102th Class Result 2020||Online|
|Type of Examination||Board Exam|
|Result Date||4th July 2020 (Released)|
After the announcement of MP board 10th result, 2020 students will need to check credentials mentioned in the scorecard carefully. All candidate needs to check below-mentioned credential:
- Examination Centre code.
- Registration Number
- Application number.
- Roll number.
- Candidate name.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- Date of birth of a Student.
- Subject code.
- Name of a subject.
- Marks scored in theory subject.
- Practical/internal marks.
- Total marks obtained.
- Remarks (if any).
- Total marks obtained.
- Board name
- Result date
- Signature of examination authority
Previous Year Analysis of MP Board 10th Result
As now every student is waiting for the result to get declared soon in order to check the marks in the examination. We will inform you how to check the result from the official website. But below given is the previous year data which has been prepared on the bases of the total number of students passed in the examination.
Note – Data shared in the previous year result stats will be shared on the yearly basis, percentage of students passed in the examination, no of girls passed in the examination, and the percentage of boys passed in the exam.
|Result Year||Total No. of Student Passes (%)||No. of Boys Passed (%)||No. Of Girls Passes (%)|
Instruction For mpresults.nic.in Result 2020 HSC 2020
- All student who is waiting to check MP board 10th class result needs to open the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board on the day of result.
- No other mode will be available to check the mpresults.nic.in Result 2020 HSC.
- In order to check MPBSE 10th result, the candidate needs to have a registration/roll number.
- Mark-sheet obtained from the online website will be a provisional mark-sheet the students need to obtain the original sheet from the school.
- If in case any student will not get satisfied with the marks obtained in the examination then they can apply for the re-evaluation process.
MP Board Re-evaluation Process 2020
There will be provisions for the students who will not satisfy with the score obtained in the annual examination to apply for the scrutiny process. To apply for MP Board Re-evaluation the students need to download the re-evaluation form from the official website.
Information that has to be entered in the re-evaluation form will be the name of the subject in which correction is required, marks scored before re-evaluation. Then after the completion of the form the students need to submit it to the examination authorities with the application fees. Please be informed that there will be application fees to apply for the re-evaluation process.
Check – MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020
Steps to Check Madhya Pradesh 10th Class Board Result 2020
To check the annual exam result the students need to perform various steps. Below given are the steps required to perform in order to check MP board 10th class result 2020:
- First of all the candidate needs to open the official webpage of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
- Then after the students need to click on Result Section.
- After clicking on the result tab then the new page will be open up on the screen where you would be asked to select the course name from the list of all courses.
- Once you would select the name of the course then you will need to enter roll number and application number.
- After submission of details asked in the result page then you will be re-directed to another page where the online mark-sheet will get appears.
- Need to check details printed in mark-sheet carefully.
- Save and take a print out of the provisional mark-sheet for future reference.
To Check MP Board 10th Result– Click Here
List of Website where MP 10th Result will be available
MP HSC Result 2020 Toppers List Name Marks Merit District Wise
Check Above Link
mpresults.nic.in 10th Result – Frequently Asked Questions
Please be informed that the students can be able to check results by visiting the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
It is to be informed that the candidates will require a roll number and application number in order to check the result.
All students who will not satisfied with the marks scored in the board examination can apply for the re-evaluation process.
Yes, there will be fees applicable for the re-evaluation procedure.