MPPGCL Plant Assistant Result 2019-20 ITI Cut Off Marks, Merit List @mppgcl.mp.gov.in/: MPPGCL had conducted the written exam on 4th November 2019 for the post of Plant Assistant (ITI). The evaluation of answer scripts is under processing and once it will be over, MPPGCL will announce the result. MPPGCL Plant Assistant Result 2019 will be hosted on mp online portal and also on the MPPGCL website.
- 1 MPPGCL Plant Assistant Result 2020
- 2 MPPGCL Result 2020- Merit List
- 3 MPPGCL PA Cut Off Marks 2020
MPPGCL Plant Assistant Result 2020
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd. (MPPGCL) invited applications from the male candidates of the state for the post of Plant Assistant (ITI) in Mechanical and Electrical Trades. Those who submitted applications appeared for the online exam held on 4th November 2019. 100 vacant posts of Plant Assistants will be filled under this recruitment process.
Latest Update: MPPGCL Plant Assistant Result 2019-20 is expected to be released in December 2020 or January 2021. We will announce the result link here as soon as it will be announced by the official authority.
Candidates waiting for the release of results can collect all the crucial information about MPPGCL Plant Assistant Result 2020 from this post. Moving ahead in this article, candidates will find information on result dates, direct result links, the procedure to download the result, merit list, cut-off marks, etc.
MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2020- Details
|Exam||MPPGCL Plant Assistant 2019|
|Category article||Result/ Merit List|
|Advertisement No.||2897 DTD 2019-20|
|Conducting authority||MP Power Generating Company Ltd.|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post||Plant Assistant (ITI)|
|Date of result||To be announced soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2019- Important Dates
|Publication of notification||31st July 2019|
|Commencement of online application||1st August 2019|
|Last date for online application||30th August 2019|
|Date of exam||4th November 2019|
|Declaration of result||Available soon|
MPPGCL Result 2020- Merit List
The merit list for Plant Assistant will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the online exam. The merit list will be prepared online and will be made available on the MP online portal as well as on the official website of MPPGCL. In case two or more candidates secure equal marks then a tie-breaker rule will be applied to determine the order of the merit. The tie-breaking criteria are shared as under-
- Candidates older in age will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, candidates with maximum marks in ITI trade will be ranked high in the merit list.
- If the tie still persists, candidates with the highest scores in class X/ High School will be given preference.
A separate merit list will be prepared for project-affected candidates.
Particulars mentioned on the Result Sheet
MPPGCL result is likely to release in the form of a merit list pdf. The following information is likely to be printed on the result sheet- Name of the provisionally shortlisted candidate, their roll no., registration no., category, gender, date of birth, marks secured, total marks, marks percentage, and other related information.
MPPGCL PA Cut Off Marks 2020
Cut-off marks are going to play an important role in the preparation of MPPGCL Plant Assistant result for the year 2019. The cut-off marks are the minimum marks required by the candidates to qualify.
For this post, MPPGCL has fixed the cut-off marks for each category of the candidates. Check the details given in the table below-
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||50%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||40%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||40%|
For Project Affected families, no such cut-off criteria will be followed to prepare the result.
MPPGCL Plant Assistant Result 2020- Final Selection
Candidates who qualify the exam will be invited for the further selection procedure. On the basis of merit, selected candidates will be invited to the Jabalpur office for the purpose of document verification. Only after the verification of all the original documents and satisfaction of the eligibility criteria, final result and appointment will be made.
At the time of document verification, candidates are required to carry following documents with them in original-
- Original Marksheet and certificate of class 10th.
- ITI certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Experience certificate
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Other relevant certificates and documents
Important instructions regarding MPPGCL Plant Assistant Result 2019
- MPPGCL Plant Assistant Result is likely to release soon.
- The result will be published online in the form of a merit list.
- Candidates can access their results by visiting the mp online portal, MPPGCL website or the link shared above.
- No hard copy of the result will be made available to candidates through post.
- All the intimation regarding this recruitment will be done via the official website.
- The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the online exam.
- There will be no cut-off marks criteria for project-affected candidates.
- The final appointment will be based on document verification and satisfaction of eligibility criteria.
- Till the declaration of result, each candidate is advised to have a close watch on the online portal, the official website of MPPGCL and also on this page to get the latest result updates.
How to check MPPGCL Plant Assistant ITI Result 2020?
In order to check the result, candidates can download the result by following the simple and easy steps shared as under-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of MPPGCL. The website link is http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in.
- Step 2- Now, candidates have to click on “CAREERS (NEW)” link given on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 3- A new career page will be open.
- Step 4- Click on Plant Assistant result/ merit list option.
- Step 5- Finally, the result sheet will appear.
- Step 6- Candidates have to search their names in the list and go through other relevant information.
- Step 7- Lastly, they can download the result pdf sheet for personal record.
Click on the given link to get the result- Link will be available soon
Chief Engineer (Human Resource and Administration),
MP Power Generating Company Ltd.,
Block No.- 9, Shakti Bhavan,
Rampur, Jabalpur- 482008
Phone No.- 0761- 2702615
Fax- 0761- 2665805
For queries related to the MPPGCL Plant Assistant result, candidates should feel free to contact us. They can share their doubts with us through the comment box below.