MP PPT 2nd Seat Allotment 2019: MP Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) result has been announced on 1st June 2019. Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Result will be declared only through the mode of internet. Now the official authority has released MP PPT 2nd Seat Allotment result on 27th July 2019. It means candidates can access their MP PPT pre-poly result only through the official website of the Board. Result can be accessed by entering the valid login details on the official portal.
Candidates who are waiting for the release of merit list should note that board will not provide hard copy of result to them. They have to get it online. For the convenience of the candidates, we will also share a direct link in this article so they can check their result easily.
MP PPT 2nd Seat Allotment 2019
Candidates can get their result online by entering valid login details. They will also be able to check subject-wise model answer on the website along with their result.
Latest Update 27th July 2019: MP PPT अर्हकारी परीक्षा के आधार पर Common Merit List/2nd Round Seat Allotment Result has been announced. Check Link Below.
Scroll down the page and get all the information to the release of MP PPT 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019.
MP PPT Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019
|Name of the Exam||Pre-Polytechnic 2019|
|Article Category||MP PPT Result 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Professional Examination Board (PEB), MP|
|Type of exam||State level entrance test|
|Date of exam||9th May 2019|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Declaration of MP PPT 2019 Result||1st June 2019|
|MP PPT 1st Common Merit List||9th July 2019 at 5 PM (Announced)|
|अर्हकारी परीक्षा के आधार पर Common Merit List||27th July 2019 (Announced)|
|MP PPT 2nd Seat Allotment Result||27th July 2019 (Announced)|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
MP PPT 2019- Important Dates/Schedule
|Commencement of online application||2nd April 2019|
|Last date of online application||23rd April 2019|
|Date of examination||9th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st June|
|Application for counseling||6-8th July 2019|
|1st Common Merit List||9th July 2019|
|अर्हकारी परीक्षा के आधार पर Common Merit List||27th July 2019|
MP PPT Exam Scheme
Before moving to result details, candidates can have a quick look at the exam pattern shared below-
- Mode of exam- Online mode
- Total questions- 150
- Exam Shifts- Two
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Medium of exam- Hindi/English
- Type of questions- Objective Type Questions
- Total mark- 150
- Marking scheme- 1 mark for each correct answer. There will be no provision for negative marking
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
How to access MP PPT 2nd Allotment Result 2019?
MP PPT result can be checked by following the process shared below-
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- Step I- Go to the official website of MPPEB (i.e. http://peb.mp.gov.in) first.
- Step II- Click on the “Results” tab given on the Menu bar on the homepage.
- Step III- Click on PPT result link from the list.
- Step IV- Result search page will appear.
- Step V- Enter Roll no. and Date of birth and hit the search button.
- Step VI- Result sheet will open on the screen.
- Step VII- Check the score and result status.
- Step VIII- Download and take printouts of the result card for future correspondence.
Click on the given and get your result downloaded- link
Information Mentioned on 2nd Allotment Result
PPT online result will indicate marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. Apart from this, result card will include other information related to the exam and result. All the information that candidate may view on PPT result sheet is mentioned below-
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No.
- Roll number
- Hall ticket/ Admit card no.
- Name of the test center
- Date of birth
- Score obtained in each subject
- Total marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Marks percentage
- Result status
- Other important information
MP PPT Normalization of Marks
PPT examination was conducted in various shifts and this may lead to variation in difficulty level of the exam. So, in order to solve these issues, PEB, MP use normalization method for preparation of result and merit list.
Under this process of normalization of marks, raw marks obtained by the examinees are converted to marks/scores as per the specifications prescribed. The formula and complete normalization process that will be used for preparing MPPPT result is as under-
MP PPT Merit List 2019
After the announcement of the result, DTE will prepare the merit list of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam. On the basis of merit list, candidates will be called to appear in counseling.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
Two types of merit lists will be prepared and will be considered for counseling. These include-
Common Merit list- This merit list will candidates from all the categories
Category-wise merit list- This merit list will be prepared specifically for each reserved categories such as SC, ST, OBC, etc.
MP PPT Result 2019- Inter-se-Merit
If two candidates secure equal marks, then their merit will be determined by following a tie-breaking criteria. The inter-se-merit criteria is as follows-
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
- Candidates securing higher marks in Mathematics subject in the entrance test will be ranked high in the merit list.
- If tie still persists then the candidate older in age will be given preference.
Candidates with gold medal at the national level in sports category having benefit of 10 points will be given lower rank than the candidate not having the benefit of 10 extra points.
Re-totalling/ Revaluation of Result
MP PPT result uploaded on official website shall final. There will be no provision for re-totalling, scrutiny or revaluation. Hence, any request or correspondence in this regard after the declaration of result will not entertained under any circumstances. Board will neglect request and no correspondence will be send.
MP PPT Post Result Activities 2019
Counseling will be the next stage of admission after the conduct of entrance test. On the basis of marks in the test, candidates will be eligible for counseling. Only those candidates will eligible for appearing in counseling who will qualify the exam and will be appeared in merit list.
Counseling will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), MP. PEB, MP will only conduct the exam and publish the result. The further admission procedure will be managed by DTE, MP. The counseling schedule will be communicated to candidates through local newspaper and all the information about the same will be updates in official website (www.dtempcounselling.org/ dte.mponline.gov.in).
At the time of counseling, candidates are required to carry all the original documents for verification. They have to carry following documents-
- Counseling Allotment Letter
- Original certificates of 10th and 12th, Graduation
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Identity Proof as prescribed by the authority
- Passport size photograph
Candidates failing to appear in counseling or produce the original documents will be disqualified from the admission process.
Important points regarding MP PPT Merit List 2019
- MP Pre-Polytechnic test Common Merit List (अर्हकारी परीक्षा के आधार पर)/2nd Allotment Result has been announced on 27th July 2019.
- Merit List has been displayed on the official website of the board.
- No printed copy of the result is issued to any candidate.
- Along with the result, board will also publish subject-wise model answer for the convenience of the candidates.
- There will be no provision for revaluation or re-totalling of marks.