MP GDS result 2020: Applicants who have submitted application form for MP GDS 2020 are now expecting the result to be announced. Authorities will release MP gram dak sevak 2020 result in August 2020 tentatively. Candidates who have applied can check their results from official portal of India Post. By viewing results, applicants will grasp their qualifying status. India post executives have invited a total of 2834 application forms for GDS job. Last date for application form submission was 7th July 2020. Read full article to grasp more data regarding MP GDS result 2020, merit list, etc.
Madhya Pradesh GDS Result 2020
India Post officials recruit circle-wise applicants from whole country. Result for many other states has been release on official portal like Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, etc. Few state results are under process, after result publication of those states, officials will issue MP result. Till then, for more regular updates you can visit our portal constantly. From our observation, MP GDS result can be declared in August 2020.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of merit list. India Post recruits people, and selected candidates will join GDS post after verification of documents. Local language for Madhya Pradesh circle applicants required is Hindi. Applied candidates must have a basic knowledge of computer. In case someone has provided incorrect info in application form then his/ her candidature will be cancelled by authorities of India Post.
Info Present on Madhya Pradesh GDS 2020 Result
GDS result has some essential info concerning applicants and their passing status. Check the points given below to know more about details –
- Name of Conducting Authority
- Sub Office (SO)
- Head Office (HO)
- Category of Applicants
- Name of Branch Office (BO)
- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Division
- Registration Number
- Name of Candidates with their Percentage
- Post Name
- Total Number of Post Offered
Recap of MP GDS Result 2020
|Article Category||Sarkari Result of MP Post GDS Result|
|Conducting Body Name||India Post GDS|
|Name of Post||Gram Dak Sevak|
|Total Number of Unfilled Posts||2834|
|Registration Status||Closed Now|
|Starting Date of Application Form||8th June 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||7th July 2020|
|MP GDS Result Date||August 2020 tentative|
|Mode of Result Publication||Online|
MP Gram Dak Sevak 2020 Recruitment Criteria
- For the selection of aspirants, merit list will be generated automatically according to the details given on application form.
- Officials will not give extra points for those applicants who have pursued higher education.
- In case applicants have grades and marks both on marksheet then they need to apply by mentioning their marks only.
- If two or more aspirants have the same marks, then preference would be given to a higher age applicant.
- If any candidate provides incorrect data or doesn’t provide sufficient info on the form, then authorities will reject his or her application form.
- Applicants can apply for a maximum of 20 posts per cycle. Officials provide 20 posts, but only one post will be allotted to any candidate after selection so, wisely choose all posts.
Suggested Check >>>> Assam GDS Result 2020 (Soon)
MP GDS 2020 Document Verification Procedure
After the publication of merit list, selected candidates have to attend document verification round organizes by MP GDS authorities. In this process, officials will cross-verify all the certificates and identity proof of applicants. Officials will also send SMS for verification to elected candidates via post or message. Then applicants have to report on the given time at the location of the job.
Certificate to Carry During Verification Process
Applicants needs to carry certificates given in the list at the time of document verification.
- Class 10th/ SSC Original Marksheet and Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Computer Training Certificate of 3 months
- Physically Disabled Certificate (if applicable)
Madhya Pradesh GDS 2020 Merit List
India Post officials will not release cut off marks for candidates. All those applicants who have filled the application form wants to know about merit list declaration date. On the basis of 10th standard percentage, merit list will be published. All those candidates who have attained a higher percentage in matric have more chances to get GDS job. No matter how qualified you are, only the result of 10th class that is most important for gram dak sevak post.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Procedure to View MP GDS Result 2020
In this section, we will provide some simple steps through which candidate can easily download MP GDS merit list online. By following the process given you can view your qualifying status.
Step I: Visit Official Portal
Applicants have to open any suitable web browser and click on the link of official site of India post.
Step II: Check Result Link
Now on the homepage, applicants need to search “Madhya Pradesh (2834 Posts) Result 2020 “ under live notification segment.
Step III: Download Result
After clicking on result link, pdf format of merit list will start downloading on your system.
Step IV: Inspect Your Name
Open the downloaded merit list, press “CTRL+ F” and type your registration number. Now press “Enter” key and you will find your name on merit list.
Step V: Get Printout of Result
Applicants can also take a hardcopy of Merit List for additional usage.
Check Result Here —- India Post GDS 2020
Merit list will be published only on official portal India Post Ministry of Communication. But you can also check the result from this website too.
We expect that the result will be declared in August 2020. But there is no official notice regarding merit list announcement date.
Implement the given steps –
1) Open the official portal of India Post i.e. appost.in
2) Search the link of “MP GDS result 2020” on homepage.
3) After clicking on the link, result will be downloaded on your system.
4) Check your name on merit list by pressing “Ctrl+F” key.
5) If your name is mentioned on list then you can participate in document verification procedure.
No, as mentioned on official notice, no exam will be conducted for GDS post, selection is done on the basis of class 10th marks only.
We hope that the info written in this article was informative for you. We will update the link of merit list whenever authorities will publish it. If you have any questions then comment in the box given below.