MP GDS Result 2023 (2nd Selection List): Applicants who have submitted MP GDS 2023 Applications may now download their results online. The MP GDS Result intimation is also sent to the candidates at their mobile numbers and through email. On shortlisting, candidates will be invited for a document verification process whose details will be intimated separately. To get more details about India Post GDS Result read the following article.
Madhya Pradesh GDS Result 2023
Applicants are selected based on the merit list. India Post recruits people, and selected candidates will join the GDS post after the verification of documents. The local language for Madhya Pradesh circle applicants required is Hindi. Applied candidates must have a basic knowledge of computers. In case someone has provided incorrect info in the application form then his/ her candidature will be cancelled by the authorities.
Info Present on मध्य प्रदेश GDS 2023 Result
GDS result has some essential info concerning applicants and their passing status. Check the points given below to know more about the details –
- Name of Conducting Authority
- Sub Office (SO)
- Head Office (HO)
- Category of Applicants
- Name of Branch Office (BO)
- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Division
- Registration Number
- Name of Candidates with their Percentage
- Post Name
- Total Number of Post Offered
MP GDS Selection List 2023
|Sarkari Result of MP Post GDS Result
|Conducting Body Name
|India Post GDS
|Name of Post
|Gram Dak Sevak
|Total Number of Unfilled Posts
|MP GDS Result Date
|Mode of Result Publication
MP Gram Dak Sevak 2023 Recruitment Criteria
- For the selection of aspirants, a computerized merit list will be generated based on the marks secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam.
- Officials do not give extra points to those applicants who have pursued higher education.
- In case applicants have grades and mark both on the marksheet then they need to apply by mentioning their marks only.
- If two or more aspirants have the same marks, then preference would be given to a higher-age applicant.
- If any candidate provides incorrect data or doesn’t provide sufficient info on the form, then authorities will reject his or her application form.
- Applicants can apply for a maximum of 20 posts per cycle. Officials provide 20 posts, but only one post will be allotted to any candidate after selection so, wisely choose all posts.
MP GDS 2023 Document Verification Procedure
As you know publication of the merit list has been done, and selected candidates have to attend a document verification round organizes by MP GDS authorities. In this process, officials cross-verify all the certificates and identity proof of applicants. Officials will also send SMS for verification to elected candidates via post or message. Then applicants have to report at the given time at the location of the job.
Certificate to Carry During Verification Process
Applicants need to carry certificates given in the list at the time of document verification.
- Class 10th/ SSC Original Marksheet and Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Computer Training Certificate of 3 months
- Physically Disabled Certificate (if applicable)
Madhya Pradesh GDS 2023 Merit List
India Post officials have not released cut-off marks for candidates. All those applicants who have filled out the application form want to know about the merit list declaration date. Based on the 10th standard percentage, a merit list has been published. All those candidates who have attained a higher percentage in matric have more chances to get a GDS job. No matter how qualified you are, only the result of 10th class that is most important for gram Dak Sevak’s post.
Procedure to View MP GDS Result
In this section, we have provided some simple steps through which candidates can easily download the MP GDS merit list online. By following the process given you can view your qualifying status.
Step I: Visit Official Portal
Applicants have to open any suitable web browser and click on the link of the official site of the India post.
Step II: Check Result Link
Now on the homepage, tap on the shortlisted candidate’s tab.
Step III: Download the Result
Now in the dropdown menu tap on the MP GDS and download the selection list pdf file.
Step IV: Inspect Your Name
Open the downloaded merit list, press “CTRL+ F” and type your registration number. Now press the “Enter” key and you will find your name on the merit list.
Step V: Get a Printout of the Result
Applicants can also take a hard copy of the Merit List for additional usage.
We hope that the info written in this article was informative for you. We will update the link of the merit list whenever authorities will publish it. If you have any questions then comment in the box given below.