MP Board 9th Result: MBBSE class 9th final exams has been cancelled due to surge in covid cases. MP Board has announced to prepare MP Board 9th Result 2021 on the basis of internal assessment.The result date is yet to be announced by the board. However, it is expected to release in May as per sources and various news reports.
MPBSE conducts class 9th public examinations every year in the month of March for accessing the performance of students. For the year 2021 exams are scheduled to be conducted on time, but due to the increase in covid cases and lockdown imposed, the government has to cancel the exams ultimately.
MP Board 9th Result 2021
MP Board initially postponed class 9th and class 11th exams due to rise in corona cases in the state. Later, considering the critical situation of the state, Board announced to cancel the exam. Now the result will be prepared on the basis of performance of the students in internal assessment. The result is expected to release by 15th of May 2021. Official result date shall be announced soon by the board.
MPBSE will upload class 9th result on its official portal and students can check it using their roll number or other login details as specified. A direct link for accessing result will be updated on this page.
In this article, we have provided complete information about the MP Board 9th Class result for the year 2021. Candidates who are waiting for Madhya Pradesh Board class 9th result publication can go through this post.
MPBSE 9th Result 2021- A brief
|Article||MPBSE MP Board 9th Result|
|Board||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE)|
|Exam date||No exam conducted|
|Basis for result||Internal Assessment|
|Result Date||By 15th May (Expected)|
|Mode of Result publication||Online|
How to check MP Board 9th Result 2021?
MP Board will announce class 9th result on its official portal. No hard copy of result will be provided. Students can access their results only online mode. They can follow the simple instructions shared below to access their result-
- Step 1- Go to the official portal of MP Board.
- Step 2- Click on class 9th Result link.
- Step 3- Result search page will open.
- Step 4- Enter login details in the space provided and proceed.
- Step 5- Finally class 9th result sheet will display.
- Step 6- Check result and marks obtained.
- Step 7- Save result for further references.
Information on Result sheet
Students waiting for MP Board class 10th result are going to find following information on their result sheet-
- Name of the board
- Academic Session
- Name of the student
- Roll No.
- Date of birth
- Marks obtained in internal assessment
- Theory marks
- Practical marks
- Total marks
- Result Status
- Important Instructions
MP Board 9th Result 2021 Evaluation Criteria
Board released a notice announcing the cancellation of exam on 16th April 2021. The notice also stated the criteria for evaluation and preparation of result. Check the complete criteria provided below for preparation of MP Board class 9th Result for the session 2020-21-
- Internal Assessment Marks- Board will be preparing class 9th result on the basis of marks obtained in the Revision test conducted from 20th to 28th November and half yearly exams from 1st Feb to 9th February. Result will be prepared by considering the highest marks obtained from any of these two exams.
- Best Five- The policy of best five will be considered for preparing results. It means if a candidate is pass in 5 subjects but fails to secure passing marks (i.e. 33 marks) in the remaining one subject, then in this case he/she will be considered pass.
- Grace Marks- In case a student fails to secure passing marks in more than one subject then grace marks will be provided. A grace of 10 marks will be provided to candidates in any of the subjects he/she has failed. These grace marks are allotted to students as required.
- Re-Examination/ Second Chance- In case a student is able to secure passing marks even after adding the grace marks, then Board will provide a second chance to these candidates. It means these students will have to re-appear in the exam of the respective subject. Using this opportunity, they can secure passing marks in the respective subject and pass class 9th. The information about re-examination will be communicated to students once the covid situation will get better. Students will be notified at least 15 days before the date of the exam by the board.
- Re-examination will also be conducted for students who were not able to take the revision tests and half-yearly exams but have registered in the 2020-2021 academic session.
Important Points Related to MP Board Class 9th 2021
- MO Board is going to publish 9th result by mid-May for 2021.
- Result will be hosted on the board’s official portal.
- Board will not provide any hard copy of result to any student through post.
- Students can download their results by using roll numbers and other login details.
- MP Board class 9th Result for the academic session 2020-21 will be prepared on the basis of internal assessments as final exams has been canceled due to the second wave of the covid pandemic.
- Students not passed in any one or more subjects will be allotted a grace of 10 marks.
- Re-examination facility is also available for students not able to pass in any subject even after the allotment of grace marks.
- To get the latest updates on MP Board class 9th result, students are advised to keep a regular check on this page as well on the official portal of the board.
|MPBSE official portal||Click Here|
|MP Board 9th Result 2021||Click Here– available soon|
|MP Board 10th Result 2021||Click Here|
|MP Board 12th Result 2021||Click Here|
For queries related to MP Board 9th result for the session 2020-21, you can contact at the given details-
Link Road 1, M.P. Nagar,
Behind DB Mall, Shivaji Nagar,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011
Phone No- 0755 255 1166
MP Board class 9th result is likely to release by 15th May 2021. Official result date is yet to be announced by the board.
Result can be accessed by visiting the official portal of the board or by clicking on the link shared on this page.
Class 9th MP board result will be prepared on the basis of internal assessment marks which include revision test and half yearly exams. Best of two marks will be considered.
Best of five subject policy will be adopted for exam preparation. In a case a candidate fails to secure passing marks in one subject out of six then he/she will be treated pass considering best five subjects.
Yes, board allot a grace of 10 marks to students failing to secure passing marks. Also a second opportunity to take the test will be provided to students.