Mother Teresa Women’s University Result 2021: Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal has released the PG November 2020 result for affiliated colleges. Also, University has released the April 2020 Revaluation result for such candidates who had submitted revaluation applications. To access MTWU Result students are required to provide their registration number. So if you are among those who appeared for BA, B. Com, B.Sc., MA, M.Sc., M.Com, M. Phil Part-time, B.Ed. may check their result from the official portal of MTSW or the link shared below. To know more about MTWU 2021 result read the article given below.
New Update: MTW university has announced Nov 2020 result for PG department and Affiliated colleges. Scroll down to check the result.
- 1 Mother Teresa Women’s University Result 2021
- 2 Mother Teresa Women’s University UG/PG Result: Overview
- 3 How to check Mother Teresa Women’s University Result online?
- 4 Link to Check MTWU UG/PG 2021 Result
- 5 FAQs
Mother Teresa Women’s University Result 2021
Students who are waiting for the MTW University PG department and affiliated college November 2020 result may now check their results online. Whereas result which are not announced are expected to be available soon. For more update regarding the MTW University 2021 Result keep checking this page.
Mother Teresa Women’s University UG/PG Result: Overview
|University name||Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal|
|Courses||UG, PG, and other professional courses|
|Result Status||Available for few courses|
|Mode of declaration||Online|
How to check Mother Teresa Women’s University Result online?
Students may download their MTW University 2021 result by following the steps given here or they can skip such process and may download their result from link given after this section: –
- First, students need to visit the University official website
- Once the home page, you need to click on the examination tab
- It will take you to the new page where you will get the details of the recent result announced by the university.
- You just need to click on the required link followed by submitting the register number.
- On submitting the details your result will appear on your screen.
Details Available in MTWU Result
Here are some details which are expected to be there in MTWU result: –
- Student’s name
- Course name
- Session year
- Course term
- University name
- Father/ mother name
- Marks secured in the examination
- Result status
Link to Check MTWU UG/PG 2021 Result
|November 2020 Result PG department and affiliated colleges||Available Now|
|April 2020 Revaluation result||Available Now|
|M.Phil Part Time Revaluation May 2020 Result||Available Now|
|B.Ed Revaluation Result 2020||Available Now|
PG University Department
Government Arts and science college for women (Kodaikanal)
|3rd sem||5th sem||Arrear|
Womens University College of Education
- St. Antony College of Arts and Science for women
- Govt Arts & Science college for women Kodaikanal
- Govt Arts & Science college for women Nilakottai
- MVM Govt Arts College for Women
- Nadar Saraswathi College of arts and science for women
- Sri Adi Chunchanagiri women college
- Sakthi Arts and Science College for Women
- Thiraviam Arts and Science College for Women
- Bon Secours College of arts and science college for women
Mother Teresa University Revaluation Result 2020-21
Along with the regular result, university has also published the April 2020 revaluation result. So students who are waiting for the same may download their MTWU revaluation result by submitting their register number.
Mother Teresa University Revaluation Application
After the result publication if any student is not happy with their result then they may submit the revaluation application and such application must receive by the university till the last date suggested by the university. For revaluation, students need to pay a fee of Rs 400/- per paper.
University stated that students who are going to apply for RV need not wait for RV result and to be on the safer side they must register themselves for the next exam.
How to download Mother Teresa University Revaluation form?
Students may download Revaluation form from university website whose process and a link is given below: –
- To download revaluation form, students need to go through the official portal
- And on the portal home page, you need to select the examination tab
- On the next page to you need to select examination tab and after its selection…
- You will find some pdf link just scroll down the page to get the Revaluation form
- Select the link and your revaluation form will appear to you.
About Mother Teresa University
Mother Teresa university was established way back in 1984 at Kodaikanal. University main aim to extend their services to the women’s of all communities. Right now university offers various courses under UG an PG.
Result which are not announced yet by the university will be available soon.
University will declares its regular or RV result in online mode only.
To obtain the result students are required to submit their their register number whereas result such as RV and affiliated colleges are available in PDF format.
Students may check their Mother Teresa university result by visiting their official portal which is www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in.
Such candidates who are not satisfied with their result may submit their application for revaluation.
For each paper of revaluation applicant need to pay Rs 400/-
Applicant may download RV form from the university portal.
Right now university has declare PG November 2020 result.