Mohanlal Sukhadia University Result 2018-19 MLSU BA B.Sc B.Com Semester Exams 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th UG PG Courses Result Announcement Date
Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) is state university located in the Aravalli Hills area of the beautiful city of Udaipur, Rajasthan. It was established in 1962 as University of Udaipur but later in 1984 was renamed Mohanlal Sukhadia University after the name of politician and former Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mohanlal Sukhadia.
MLSU has 225 affiliated colleges in the districts of Chittorgarh, Banswara, Sirohi, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand, and Dungarpur. University has 7 faculties and 37 departments under them through which it offers
Table of Contents
- 1 Mohanlal Sukhadia University Result 2018-19
- 1.1 An overview of Mohanlal Sukhadia University
- 1.2 Mohanlal Sukhadia University Constituent Colleges
- 1.3 Mohanlal Sukhadia University Faculty
- 1.4 Mohanlal Sukhadia University Admission Procedure
- 1.5 Mohanlal Sukhadia University Exams and Results
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Result 2018-19
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information regarding Mohanlal Sukhadia University results. It includes detailed information about university semester/annual/entrance examination results, schedule, download procedure along with an overview of university, examination system, and admission procedure.
An overview of Mohanlal Sukhadia University
|Article category||University results|
|University||Mohanlal Sukhadia University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Rajasthan|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Academic system||Semester System and Annual system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.mlsu.ac.in|
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Constituent Colleges
University has four constituent colleges viz.-
- University College of Science (Udaipur)
- University College of Law (Udaipur)
- University College of Social Sciences & Humanities (Udaipur)
- University College of Commerce and Management Studies (Udaipur)
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Faculty
University has following faculty and departments-
Faculty of Humanities
- Department of English
- Jainology & Prakrit
- Visual Art
Faculty of Science
- Department of Bio-Technology
- Computer Science
- Environment Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Maths & Statistics
- Polymer Science
Faculty of Commerce
- Department of Accountancy & Statistics
- Banking & Business Economics
- Department of Business Administration
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
Faculty of Education
- Department of Education
Faculty of Management
- Department of Faculty of Management Studies
- Department of Tourism & Hotel Management
Faculty of Social Science
- Department of Economics
- Library and Information Science
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Admission Procedure
- MLSU grant admission to the eligible candidates on the basis of merit in qualifying examination.
- Applications for admissions are invited in the month of April every year.
- Interested candidates are required to fill the application form from the university website before the due date as late applications are not accepted.
- University invite application for Ph.D. programs in November and May.
- The academic year and the first semester starts in the month of July year for various course.
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Exams and Results
University-run academic programs on semester (Odd and Even) basis as well as an annual basis. Therefore, exams are also conducted semester-wise (at the end of each semester) and on yearly basis.
The Controller of Examination caters to all the matters related to university exams and results such as scheduling, conduction of examination, evaluation, and publication of results.
The detailed information about MLSU results and exams is given below-
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Examinations
- Odd semester (I, III, V, VII) exams are conducted in the month of November-December.
- Examinations forms for odd semester exams are released in the beginning of November every year.
- Even semester (II, IV, VI) exams are conducted in month of May/June.
- Students are required to fill an examination from before the commencement of all examinations (semester/annual/supplementary).
- Examination forms are made available at the university website few weeks before the commencement of exams.
- After the completion of examination registration, university issue Admit cards to the registered candidates which they have to download from the website.
- Admit is an important document that includes the information about exams and examination center. It is compulsory for all the students to carry the hall ticket to the examination center on the day of exam.
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Result
- MS University results are declared separately for all the programs as they depend upon the schedule of examinations.
- There is no specific time scheduled for the declaration of results of various university programs.
- PG annual results are generally released in the month of October/November.
- University publish all the results on its official website on the specified dates.
- MLSU notify all the students by updating result related details on its official website. Thus students are advised to regularly check the university website.
- The result sheet published online indicated various details viz. name of the student, roll number, registration number, college, marks, grade, credits (in case of CBCS pattern), results and other details.
- Original mark sheets are distributed separately after the declaration of result.
- MLSU students are also given a chance to appear in compartmental supplementary exams.
- Students can also apply for revaluation in case they are not satisfied with result.
- For revaluation and supplementary exams, students are required to fill an application form within the dates specified by the university.
How to check Mohanlal Sukhadia University Result?
MLSU students can get their result through online mode by following the given procedure-
- Visit the official website of MLSU i.e. www.mlsu.ac.in.
- Click on “Student Corner” tab at the homepage of the website.
- Hit the “result” link.
- Select the relevant option.
- Click on relevant program and semester/year.
- Enter the roll number and click on get result.
- Result appears on
- Save and print the result sheet for further references.
In case of any discrepancy in the result, students are advised to immediately contact the university officials. Below we have shared the contact details for the convenience of the students.
Mohanlal Sukhadia University,
Udaipur- 313001, Rajasthan
Phone No.- 0294- 2470918/ 2471035/ 2471969
Fax- 0294- 2471150