MMU Solan Result 2022: MaharshiMarkandeshwar University, Solan is a private university in Himachal Pradesh established under Maharishi Markandeshwar University Trust (MMUT). University conducts examinations at the end of every academic session for its various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Once the evaluation process is over MMU Solan Result will be announced.
MMU Solan Result 2022
MMU Solan publishes its result on its official website. Results are uploaded on separate dates for each of the courses. University students have to download their results from the portal using their roll number and other login information.
In this article, students enrolled in MMU, Solan will get results details of the various semester and supplementary exams for UG and PG courses. The result links are updated on a time-to-time basis.
MMU Solan UG/PG Exams: Overview
|University||MaharshiMarkandeshwar University, Solan|
|Category||University Examination Result|
|Courses||UG and PG|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
|Official Website of MMU & MMCH||www.mmusolan.org |
How to check MMU Solan Result?
MM Medical College & Hospital (MMMCH), Solan is a constituent college of MMU and in this section, we have provided results of both MMU and MMMCH exams. Those who are enrolled in any of these colleges can check their results by following the simple instructions given as under-
- Go to the official website of MMU, Solan i.e., www.mmusolan.org.
- Go to the “Student’s Corner” link given under the Quick Links section on the portal’s homepage.
- Click on the “Results” link.
- The list of all the available results will open. Click on the respective result link.
- Enter the valid login details in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, the result for the selected program will open.
- Check your result sheet and result details carefully.
- Download the result sheet for further reference.
- Open the official website of MMMCH i.e., mmmch.mmusolan.org.
- Go to the “Academics” tab given on the homepage.
- Click on the “Results” link given on the dropdown menu.
- All the released results list will appear.
- Search for the respective result option and click on the pdf download link shown against the same.
- The result pdf will open. Find your roll number in the list and check other details.
- Download the result pdf for use in future.
In the result pdf of MMCH, Solan indicates details like the candidate’s roll number, registration no., roll number, father’s name, result status, specialization, result date, etc.
Supplementary Exam Result
MMMCH provides its students with an opportunity to appear in the supplementary exam after the publication of online results. A supplementary exam is conducted for students who have failed to pass the exam in any of the subjects conducted by the university. MM University students are notified about the supplementary exam through the official website. Those who wish to appear in the exam have to submit the application form before the due date.
Once the exam is conducted, the university declares the supplementary result. This result is also published on the university portal under the results section. Students can get it by following the procedure mentioned above. If the student is not able to secure passing marks even in the supplementary exam, then they will be considered as failures and have to repeat the year/semester.
After the announcement of the online results, the university issues a statement of marks i.e., mark sheets and other related certificates to the students who have passed the exam. The mark sheets are generally made available to the students at the concerned department of the university. Students have to collect their mark sheets from the respective official as directed by the university.
The information about the revaluation of MMU results is not available as of now. Any latest news related to the same will be updated here.
In case students enrolled in MMU have any doubt regarding the result then they can contact the university official using the contact details shared as under-
Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College and Hospital,
Sultanpur Road, Kumarhatti,
Solan (H.P.) – 173229
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone No.- 01792-262111
Toll-Free No.- 1800-2742-240