Mohanlal Sukhadia University MLSU Result 2020 MLSU BA B.Sc B.Com Semester Exams 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th UG PG Courses Result Announcement Date
MS University results has been declared by the University online on its website, students can access the same by submitting their roll number. MLSU result declared separately for all the programs as they depend upon the schedule of examinations. There is no specific time scheduled for the declaration of MLSU Result of various university programs. MLSU Result PG annual results are generally released in the month of October/November. University publish all the results on its official website on the specified dates. MLSU notify all the students by updating result related details on its official website. Thus students are advised to regularly check the MLSU Result website.
Latest 14th Aug: MLSU has released its UG odd semester revaluation result. Result link is given below
The result sheet published online indicated various details viz. name of the student, roll number, registration number, college, marks, grade, credits (in case of CBCS pattern), results and other details. Original mark sheets are distributed separately after the declaration of result. MLSU students are also given a chance to appear in compartmental supplementary exams. Students can also apply for revaluation in case they are not satisfied with the result. For revaluation and supplementary exams, students are required to fill an application form within the dates specified by the university.
MLSU Result 2020
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information regarding Mohanlal Sukhadia University results. It includes detailed information about MLS university semester/annual/entrance examination results, schedule, download procedure along with an overview of the university, examination system, and admission procedure.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
An overview of Mohanlal Sukhadia University
|Article category||University results|
|University||Mohanlal Sukhadia University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Rajasthan|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Academic system||Semester System and Annual system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.mlsu.ac.in|
How to check Mohanlal Sukhadia University MLSU Result?
- Visit the official website of MLSU i.e. www.mlsu.ac.in.
- Click on the “Student Corner” tab at the homepage of the website.
- Hit the “result” link.
- Select the relevant option.
- Click on the relevant program and semester/year.
- Enter the roll number and click on get result.
- The result appears on the screen.
- Save and print the result sheet for further references.
PG Result Link
|Course and semester name||Result date|
|B.Com Honours 1st semester||13th Aug|
|M.Sc (information technology) CBCS 3rd semester (Revised)||31st July|
|MBA 1st semester||31st July|
|M.Sc. Environmental science (CBCS) 3rd semester examination result||29th July|
|MBA FSM 1st semester||29th July|
|M. Phil Political science 1st semester||29th July|
|MBA (E-business) 3rd semester||15th July|
|MBA 3rd semester||15th July|
|M.Sc. Statistics (CBCS) 1st semester||14th July|
|M.Sc. Statistics (CBCS) 3rd semester||14th July|
|MCA 1st semester||11th July|
|MCA 3rd semester||11th July|
|MCA 5th semester||11th July|
|M.Sc. Botany (CBCS) III semester||2nd July|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology (CBCS) III semester||2nd July|
|M.Sc. Physics (CBCS) I semester||2nd July|
|M.Sc. Mathematics (CBCS) I semester||2nd July|
|M.Sc. Mathematics (CBCS) III semester||2nd July|
|MA Political Science (CBCS) I semester||1st July|
|MA Political Science (CBCS) III semester||1st July|
|MTM III semester||1st July|
|MBA (E-business) 1st semester||1st July|
|MA yoga 1st semester||1st July|
|MA Drawing & painting (CBCS) 3rd semester||20th June|
UG result Link
|Course and semester name||Result date|
|BBA (Tourism and Travel Management) 1st semester Exam||7th Aug|
|BBA Entrepreneurship 5th semester||29th July|
|BBA 3rd semester||15th July|
|BBA Entrepreneurship 3rd semester||14th July|
|B.Sc. Biotechnology (CBCS) 1st semester||18th June|
|B.Sc. Biotechnology (CBCS) 5th semester||17th June|
|BBA 5th semester||17th June|
UG odd semester Revaluation result 2019-2020
|B.Com LLB 3rd semester (Reval)||14th Aug|
|B.Com LLB 5th semester (Reval)||14th Aug|
|BA LLB 1st semester (Reval)||14th Aug|
|BA LLB 3rd semester (Reval)||14th Aug|
|BA LLB 5th semester (Reval)||14th Aug|
|BA LLB 7th semester (Reval)||14th Aug|
|BA LLB 9th semester (Reval)||14th Aug|
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Exams Results
University-run academic programs on semester (Odd and Even) basis as well as an annual basis. Therefore, exams are also conducted semester-wise (at the end of each semester) and on yearly basis.
The Controller of Examination caters to all the matters related to university exams and results such as scheduling, conduction of examination, evaluation, and publication of results.
- Odd semester (I, III, V, VII) exams are conducted in the month of November-December.
- Examinations forms for odd semester exams are released in the beginning of November every year.
- Even semester (II, IV, VI) exams are conducted in month of May/June.
- Students are required to fill an examination from before the commencement of all examinations (semester/annual/supplementary).
- Examination forms are made available at the university website few weeks before the commencement of exams.
- After the completion of examination registration, university issue Admit cards to the registered candidates which they have to download from the website.
- Admit is an important document that includes the information about exams and examination center. It is compulsory for all the students to carry the hall ticket to the examination center on the day of exam.
About MLS University
Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) is state university located in the Aravalli Hills area of the beautiful city of Udaipur, Rajasthan. It was established in 1962 as University of Udaipur but later in 1984 was renamed Mohanlal Sukhadia University after the name of politician and former Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mohanlal Sukhadia.
MLSU has 225 affiliated colleges in the districts of Chittorgarh, Banswara, Sirohi, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand, and Dungarpur. University has 7 faculties and 37 departments under them through which it offers number of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in the field of Humanities, Science, Education, Law, Social Science, Management etc. University offers these programs under semester system, annual system and Credit Based Semester System (CBCS).
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Admission Procedure
- MLSU grant admission to the eligible candidates on the basis of merit in qualifying examination.
- Applications for admissions are invited in the month of April every year.
- Interested candidates are required to fill the application form from the university website before the due date as late applications are not accepted.
- University invite application for Ph.D. programs in November and May.
- The academic year and the first semester starts in the month of July year for various course.
In case of any discrepancy in the result, students are advised to immediately contact the university officials. MLSU Result 2020