MHT CET LAW 3 Year 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023: The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell uploaded the result of the 2nd round Seat Allotment for LAW 3 Year on 25 August 2023. The counselling procedures commenced on 26 June 2023. The choices were filled and locked by those candidates who attempted the respective Entrance Examination and wanted to get admitted to the course in any of the participating 147 institutions. The MHT CET LAW 3 year final merit list out on 14 August 2023.
With the release of the merit list, the candidates have an idea regarding their allocation. The candidates can check the Allocation Status online on the MHT CET portal. To know complete details, read the article given below.
MHT CET LAW 3 Year 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023
Round I of the Counselling allotment for admission of candidates in the course of 3 Years Law begins on 26 June 2023. The registered candidates who locked their college preferences are very eager to check the Result. The result will be posted online on the respective portal. They will have to access the portal to check the Allocation Status, and Allotment Result and thus, download the Allotment Letter.
The initial seats will probably be occupied in Round I on the basis of the merit of the students in the MHT Common Entrance Test. Hence, the students must carefully choose their colleges and opt for the seats.
MHT CET LAW 3 Year 2nd Seat Allotment 2023: Overview
|Name of the Counselling
|MHT CET LAW 3 Year
|Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell or MHT CET
|LLB 3 Years
|Release of Final Merit List
|14 August 2023
|Release of 2nd Round Allotment Result
|25 August 2023
|25 to 29 August 2023
Check MHT CET LAW Counselling Seat Allotment Result 2023
The Round I Allotment Result will be finalised on the basis of the Final Merit List. The final merit list was very recently posted online on the portal of the MHT CET LAW 3 Year. The candidates can estimate on the basis of their position in the merit list if they will be allocated the college of their choice. However, only the result can determine the Allocation Status. The candidates must follow the subsequently mentioned steps if they wish to check the Round I Allotment Result:
- Open the official portal of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell through the website address cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the home page, check out the Higher Education section.
- In the list of Undergraduate Courses, tap on LL.B.-3 Years.
- The State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra CAP Application for L.L.B.-3 Yrs Admissions 2023 website will open up.
- In the Advertisement section, tap on Round I Allotment Result.
- The Login form will consequently open up.
- Enter the Login credentials obtained at the time of registration.
- Enter the Login ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- Press Login and access the User Dashboard.
- The Allocation Status will be visible in the dashboard.
Download MAH CET LAW 3 Year Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
If the candidates decide to go further with the admission procedure because they approve of the seat allocated to them, they must download the Provisional Allotment Letter. This letter is needed at the time of the document verification and the candidates must download and print it in order to reserve e the seat allocated to them. To download the Allotment Letter, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Round I Allotment Result in the user dashboard by following the aforementioned method.
- Tap on Download Provisional Seat Allotment Letter.
- The candidates have to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee to assure that they are choosing to get admitted to the allocated college.
- The Seat Acceptance Fee is Rs.1,000 and it is non-refundable. The candidates will have to use the online safe transfer window to do so.
- Non-payment of the Seat Acceptance Fee will not let the candidates view or download the Provisional Seat Allotment Letter. It will also imply that the candidate is choosing to give up the alloted seat.
- Tap on Download to save the letter offline. The candidates are advised to print out a hard copy of it by tapping on the Print Icon since it needs to be shown at the time of Document Verification.
MHT CET LAW Choice Filling for 1st Round
The candidates can choose to Upgrade. This means that if they are allotted a college lower in their locked list of preferences, they have a chance to get the preferred option if the seats are found vacant in Round II. Further allocation will also be on the basis of merit. The candidates can also choose to not continue with the admission to the participating college through Common Admission Procedures through MHT CET by selecting the Exit option. These candidates will not be able to participate in further counselling rounds.
MHT CET LAW 3 Year Admission Procedure
Students who will download their Allotment Letter will not be going through any further Counselling rounds. They will rather have to appear for Admission at the respective centres and get all the documents, that they uploaded at the time of registration, verified. The candidates must report before the deadline to get admitted to the colleges in Round I.
MHT CET LAW 3 Year 2nd Seat Allotment Result Important Links
|Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell Portal
|Download MHT CET LAW 3 year seat allotment